Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I fear a world without a sun.

This was it. Our friendship would either end now and we would never see each other again or it would end and we would become a … couple.

Alex’s eyes flickered from my tear stained eyes to my slightly swollen lips. He look scared, confused. I wanted to encourage him that this was the right thing to do I thought of licking my lips in a seductive way but that might have scared him off. Also I wasn’t sure if I was comfortable with that, instead I shyly smiled at him.

IT WORKED!

He smiled back then his head lowered. Getting closer and closer, his lips looked soft and I knew this kiss wouldn’t be like the other kiss. This kiss would mean something.

Our lips touched. Not moving against each other at first just pressed against each other. The paint smell filled my nose making me feel light headed, it didn’t help that I was kissing Alex a situation which also made me feel very light headed and faint.

Finally our lips started to move. He tasted so sweet and it was so much better than the tour kiss. I could feel the emotion pouring from his lips; I hope mine were doing the same. After about 5 minutes of our lips moving in a perfect pace against each other I decided to take the risk. I let my tongue flicker against his bottom lip, his lips parted and I took the hint. My tongue slipped into his warm wet mouth, it was bliss. His tongue battled with my for dominance and I could tell this kiss was not a mistake. He won the battle and after a while I had to pull away for air.

When I pulled away I placed my head in the crook of his neck. I didn’t realize that I gave Alex the opportunity to attach his lips to my neck. He sucked lightly making my body shiver with pleasure. As he bit down hard on a soft spot I let out a moan and felt him smile against my neck.

We started to make-out moving from the now finished nursery into the master bedroom. We carried on until we fell asleep. Nothing else happened.

---------

I woke to an empty bed. Alex must have been downstairs cooking or watching telly. I heard a loud bang and amused he was trying to cook. He is to sweet. Last night was amazing, I just hoped know I could be his… g-g-girlfriend.

I looked down at my attire, I was still in my old messy painting clothes I quickly got up
headed for the shower. Picking up a random dress to wear.

I quickly placed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and hopped in the shower.

Halfway through the shower I could have sworn I heard Alex come in but he never joined me or said anything to me. So maybe I was imagining it.

I finally finished up in the shower. I stepped out and the room was filled with steam. I quickly picked up the new fluffy white towel and wrapped it securely around my body. I walked over to the mirror and was just about to wipe it clean to see the state of my face. When I noticed it.

The question

Drawn messily in the condensation on the mirror was…

“Katie, be my girlfriend?”

The f in girlfriend had a drip of water running from it. I re-read it a hundred times. This was actually happening; it felt as if my heart stopped. I knew my answer straight away. Finally everything was falling in to place.

I quickly got dressed, leaving my hair wet and laying on my back. I kept my face make-up less and walked in to the bed room, ready to go downstairs and greet my new boyfriend

But when I entered the room there he was sitting on the bed, waiting for me. I ran at him screeching. He giggled at my stupidness which made me blush a bright red.

I snuggled into him, he had showered and got dressed. He smelled amazing. I could feel his heart beating faster than usual and he cleared his throat reminding me he was still in the dark and didn’t know my answer.

“Of course!!”

I said and went to kiss him softly on the cheek. He noticed me leaning towards his cheek and turned his head so I captured his lips instead. Not that I was complaining

“You will not believe how long I’ve waited for this day, Alex.”

I said my eyes big as I revealed my secret to him. He just bent his head down and placed a sweet innocent kiss on my dry parted lips.

“I know, me too. I thought when you had the crush on me back in high-school that maybe you would ask me out.” Alex replied sheepishly.

“I was too scared to but who cares now. It took us a while but its happened.”

Weirdly we both said together as we laced hands and nuzzled closer.

“We are in love”
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER WOOP WOOP!
-hope you are happy with this chapter (':

Thank you to everyone that commented made me very happy. :D

Comment? ^-^

THIS IS NOT THE END <3