Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Pretend that your a superstar

“So we are going to tell people today, yes?” Alex questioned.

“You make it sound as if we are announcing something big like marriage or a baby” I said petting Alex’s arm that was wrapped around my waist.

We were laying on the sofa, both dressed and ready to waste our day. Well that’s what I thought, Alex apparently decided for us that we couldn’t laze around all day!

“One day” Alex mumbled I wasn’t sure if I was meant to hear it or not.

Still the thought of a future involving kids and marriage with Alex made me giggle and blush. I pulled away from his grip and looked at him. He looked so cute, and noticed my blush. He knew I’d heard him and blushed too.

At the same time we both said

“Blushing are you?”

We were so alike, I knew this relationship would be successful and we were only one day into it.

“Right so who do we need to tell Alex?”

My mum would want to know for sure, and I wanted to visit her anyway as I haven’t seen here since before tour. I hope she’s okay.

“Well your Mum, my parents. I’ll just text Jack, Zack and Rian then that’s them done. We should probably tell Sally-Ann that seems odd. God we are in a weird situation I have to tell my ex that I’m now dating the love of my life”

Alex called me the love of his love

Alex pulled out his phone as I placed myself in his lap. He quickly typed three simple words ‘I did it’ I smiled at him, he obviously had spoke to the boys about his feelings for me.

It made me feel special, and that he truly had feelings for me.

Jack, Zack and Rian were told so that was easy. We would see them soon to hang out so we didn’t need to visit them.

Next my Mum. I rung ahead and she said she would make some lunch for me and Alex.

We arrived at my Mum’s house and she greeted us warmly placing us at the table and setting fresh sandwiches in front of us. As soon as we entered the house she knew we were a couple, she called it mothers instinct. I think it was the fixed smile on my face. After me and mum had our catch up and my mum had questioned Alex we decided to leave. I kissed my mum good bye and Alex knelt down to her and hugged her. We linked hands and I heard her awww.

We got in the car next stop was Alex’ parents house.

Alex parents shrieked with happiness at the news. Alex’s mum pulled me aside while Alex spoke to his dad. She started saying that she knew us kids would get together and she thought her son was an idiot for not snapping me up sooner. All through her little chat I smiled politely and giggled when she mentioned Alex and how he supposedly spoke about me.

After her little chat she went on to plan out mine and Alex’s future luckily Alex and his dad entered the room. Alex spoke to his mum for a while and then made up a phoney excuse that enabled us to leave. We gave kisses goodbye then got in the car.

“Where to next?”

I sighed. I was tired of visiting but I suppose if we did it all today then it would be done.

“I suppose its Sally-Ann” I mumbled. We were getting along but since I heard about her little antics in trying to get Alex back. She knew my feelings for him and she fuelled my hopes that he liked me when I was depressed and confused about our kiss. She was mean, and a bitch. I know she’s letting me adopt mini Gaskarth but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was faking being nice to me to get Alex back.

“It will be fine. After she has our mini Gaskarth you can kick her ass!” Alex knew exactly how to make me laugh. The way he called mini Gaskarth ours made my heart flutter.
------
“So you are together now?” Sally-Ann scoffed. We were standing in the door way of her apartment.

“Err yeah” Alex muttered. She let out a frustrated sigh and stomped her foot. She was just about to go into a rant when Alex jumped in.

“Listen nothing you say is going to take me away from Katie. This is it she is the one. When I dated her you knew I had feelings for her. I’m sorry I set you up for heart break but I kind of think you knew that. And now you’re pregnant with my baby, and I’m so grateful you agreed to have the baby. I’m glad you agreed with the adoption. Please don’t ruin this, not now?”

Sadness showed in his eyes, I could tell he was begging and pleading her with all his heart.

She walked away from us leaving us puzzled. She wasn’t gone long. She waddled back in this time she had an envelope in her hands.

“Adoption’s done. The baby is yours as soon as it’s born. Be there at the birth” I took the envelope and me and Alex engulfed her in a hug. I heard her chuckle and mutter out that we were good together.

We had got everyone’s approval now. Yay!
-------

“Katie there is one more place I want to go, just to make sure everyone knows about us”

I knew exactly what he was talking about I was planning on going there later alone because I wasn’t sure if he would think I was stupid for wanting to visit. Obviously I under estimated him.

We pulled up at the grave yard. We had bought some flowers on the way to place on the graves. At the gates Alex pulled me into a soft kiss and we parted ways.

Me to my baby sister’s grave, to tell her the news.

Alex to his older brother’s grave, to tell him the news.

I placed the flowers on Laurens grave and went into detail about how he asked me, how I felt about him and how much I missed her. I didn’t feel odd talking to her grave; I did it a lot to keep her up to date with mum and the world. I stood up and said goodbye.

“I really love him Lauren, you’d love him too”

ALEX’S P.O.V.

I really love her, I know you liked her and told me I was a full for not asking her out but I’ve done it now. I hope you are proud and I miss you
♠ ♠ ♠
Not long left
I'm going to try to update every day

Comment? (':
sorry can't spell check it's late and I have school tomorrow (':