Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

Cut my life into pieces

“In a minute I am going to separate both of you” Zack screamed.

“KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!”

That was it, Zack was up on his feet. He pulled Alex and Jack apart harshly. Pushing Alex too me. Alex landed next to me and pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his neck and breathed in his scent.

I heard a loud thump and saw Jack had charged at Zack pushing him over and on top of Rian. It was an All Time Low bundle and all it needed was the singer. Alex must have had the same thought as he sprung up from our comfy position and landed on top of the pile of All Time Low goodness.

The bundle was still existent and we were just discussing random things.

“So when is mini Gaskarth meant to be here”

I heard Rian mumble from underneath all the bodies. I giggled as Alex wriggled causing all the boys under him to groan in pain.

“Well Sally-Ann is two days over due so hopefully soon” Alex said.

“I swear she is doing this to spite me. Get back at me for calling her all those names”

All boys cracked up with laughter. I was being serious. I was very anxious to get this baby in my arms and love it forever. Then coincidentally she hasn’t had the baby yet. Damn Sally-Ann.
-----
A few hours later, the boys bundle had finally collapsed and each boy was moaning about there aching body parts.

“Woke up from dreaming
And put on his shoes
Starting making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days”

My phone was blaring out, I quickly ran over to it and answered the call.

“The b-b-ahhh baby is coming. Quick!!!”

It was Sally-Ann. I shut my phone off quickly, grabbed my keys and ran to the door. That’s when I realized I had not told Alex.

“ALEX!”

“No need to shout, baby. I’m right here”

He went to kiss me, but I pushed him away. He looked shocked and hurt at first but then I explained.

“Mini Gaskarth is coming”

As soon as Alex heard those words he grabbed his coat, shouted boy to the guys and we were in his car on the way to Sally-Ann’s apartment.

---
We picked Sally-Ann up from her apartment and arrived at the hospital in a matter of minutes.

At the hospital both me and Alex were allowed in the birth.

Mini Gaskarth was born. Alex teared up, and I stood there amazed by this beautiful baby.

Sally-Ann was taken away to rest, the nurses knew our situation and knew to bring the baby to us.

She had cleaned up and checked mini Gaskarth and brought him to Alex. We both decided it was time for mini Gaskarth to meet Sally-Ann.

I pushed the door open and Alex followed through mini Gaskarth in his arms.

“Well what is mini Gaskarth.”

Me and Alex both smiled at Sally-Ann she looked tired and anxious. Anxious to know what mini Gaskarth was.

“Come on tell me?”

"Mini Gaskarth is..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Need your help <3

Next chapter is the last one.
I have two ways of writing it but it depends on you lovely people.
Would you like a sequel because I have an idea for one but don't want to start it if no-one wants it.

So comment and let me know.
the response I get will determine the next chapter <333