Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

I watch the sunlight flicker through the blinds

I woke up; Alex was still in a peaceful slumber. I snuck out from the quilt and walked slowly to my wardrobe pulling out my outfit for the day.
Only casual and comfortable, nothing special today.

After showering and getting dressed. I decided against makeup and brushed through the knots in my hair. I walked back into my room, Alex was still asleep. A light snore escaping his chapped pink lips.

Today I’d sort out everything. He’d be okay again and all thanks to me. He was my best friend and I would do anything to protect him and make him happy again.

I snuck out of my room. Letting Alex sleep for longer, he deserved it after all the stress he has been through. I tip toed down the stairs and crept quietly into the kitchen ready to make a nice cup of tea and some breakfast for myself and Alex. When suddenly I heard an almighty BANG! BANG!

So much for letting Alex sleep in. I ran to the front door where the banging was coming from. I pulled it open ready to kick whoever had made the loud abrupt noise.

“K to the A to the T…”

I clamped by hand tightly around Jacks loud singing mouth. I pulled him inside by his face. Rian and Zack following my lead. I threw Jack on my sofa, which was still clad in my old quilt and pillows from last night. Probably stained with mine and Alex’s tears. Rian walked into the kitchen; hopefully he would sort out the breakfast I had been cooking. Zack sat next to Jack. Who was now looking up at me expecting an explanation for the abrupt welcome.

“I was letting Alex sleep in. Today’s going to be a hard day” I muttered the last bit.

Rian entered the room, tea in one hand and a place of warm toast in the other. He is such a good boy.

I ran taking the plate and cup from his hands. I leaned up and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

“You’re amazing!” I whispered as I backed away from him.

“Be good and quiet” I looked at all the boys shooting them a warning glare.

I trudged up the stairs and used my hip to push open my bedroom door.

Alex was sat up, my quilt sitting on his lower torso while the top of his torso was very much on show. His brown hair had lazily been combed through with his fingers and sleep was evident in his eyes. To say this sight didn’t make me weak at the knees would have been a lie. I once had the biggest crush on Alex. The crush soon turned into full fully functionally emotions, that he never returned. I loved him, and I think he knew. If he did he never showed the feelings back to me. In the end I slowly got over my crush and pushed my feelings aside, but still sights like this the rush of the old emotions come rushing back hitting me. hard.

He let out a yawn and croaked out a rough but sweet morning Katie.

I walked towards my bed and placed the plate on his knees.

“Eat up” I explored his face with my hand, checking that the red mark had gone down. His face was nearly back to perfection but the stubble had grown some more.

“Big day today, huh Katie?” Alex knew exactly what this day was. Maybe he just wanted a reminder that everything from last night was real.

“Yes Alex. But I’ll be there and the boys are downstairs. We are here for you.” My hand skimmed over his soft cheek and tapped his nose lightly.

I went to take a long sip of much needed tea when it was pulled away from my lips. I was left my mouth opening and closing like some sort of fish, my eyes were closed until I heard a satisfied ahhh. That git stole my tea.

“I make you toast and you steal my tea, you you…” I couldn’t think of an appropriate word for such a mean boy.

“You love me” Alex sung as he placed the empty cup on the bedside table. He picked up the last slice of toast and just as I opened my mouth to protest stuffed it forcefully in my mouth. I spluttered, toast crumbs flying everywhere. Some even hitting Alex in the face. What a shame!

“mhmhmhm,you,crkdsa” I couldn’t speak, the toast stopped me from forming coherent sentences.

“You love me too” Alex taunted me and pushed himself up from my bed. Still in his boxers from yesterday.

Finally I swallowed the toast just as he reached my bedroom door. He pulled it open and walked towards the bathroom. Most likely for a shower. I was headed towards the stairs and he was just in arms reach.

Once I reached the top of the staircase I kicked my leg up. My foot came into contact with Alex’s butt, hard.

“BUTTHEAD” I screamed then ran down the stairs, fast.
I got to the living room. Panting hard. Alex must have given up chasing me as I heard the shower turn on.

The atl boys were looking at me amusement clear on there faces.

“His just getting ready, then we are off” I panted out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter Sally-Ann gets a visit!?
Comment? (':

Thank you to my two commenter's <3
Hope you enjoy this update :')

NEXT UPDATE WHEN I REACH 10 SUBSCRIBERS (:

Check out the polyvore link ^__^

<3