Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

And the pills go down and you get higher

Alex was finally ready. They say girls take forever they obviously haven’t met Alex.

Jack seemed to be more hyper than usual and I weren’t sure why.
Rian and Zack seemed worried.
Alex was nervous, very nervous. I could tell as he slowed all his movements and jumped oat sudden sounds.

Jack ran screaming towards Rian’s car. Rian shouting at him not to touch it, and Zack just snickering as they caught up with Jack. Giggling I looked up to Alex he was scratching the back of his neck nervously. Without thinking I took his large calloused hand in mine and gave it a tight squeeze. He jumped slightly then realized it was me and smiled softly down at me. His hand was sweaty from nerves.

“I’ll be there” I said to him. Hoping that would help his nerves, even just a little bit.

“You always are that’s why I-“

BEEP BEEP!

“Lets go sort this shit out dude” Jack screamed from the backseat of Rians car.

Alex sighed, annoyed that he didn’t get to finish what he was saying.

I laughed at Jack and pulled Alex to my car.

“Come on, let’s roll” I pushed him into the passenger seat and saw him reach for the glove box. Just like normal he picked out the mixed tape I made him last year and placed it in the CD player. He set the volume to 12 and began to hum to ‘All the small things’ by Blink 182.

I walked round to the drivers side and slipped in. Ready to go visit Sally-Ann. This morning I made myself a little pledge I would not be aggressive towards her. I’d be nice and do whatever I can to help Alex, herself and the baby.

“You know you sounded soooooo lame” Alex said, prolonging the word so.

“What I ain’t lame” I pouted my plump rosy pink lips and glanced from the road to look at Alex’s face and give him my best puppy dog eyes. However when I looked at him he had his hands placed over his eyes and was shaking with laughter.

“I know your doing the face Katie!” DAMN HIM! He knew me too well. No matter what I was thinking he’d know. Sometimes, situations like these, it was annoying as he always knew my plans.

“Fine” I sighed looking back at the road. In front was Rian’s car, I could see Jack jumping up and down moshing too whatever they were listening too.
Just as I was about to tap Alex to make him look at Jack. I saw Zacks large fist come from the front of the car and hit Jack in the torso. It must have been a powerful blow as Jack disappeared from the window.

Oh how I loved my friends.

________________________________________________________

We had pulled up to Sally-Ann’s flat. Once she had the baby she’d need to move as her flat was tiny and had no space for a baby I thought to myself.

Jack came bounding over nearly knocking me to the ground luckily Alex had a tight grip on my hand. Zack and Rian walked behind me, Alex and Jack. I held Alex’s right hand while Jack held his left. Alex seemed nervous but he knew that we would all be here for him.

‘knock knock’

I felt Alex take a deep breath next to me. I tightly squeezed his hand letting him know that I was here.

She swung open the door looking as drop dead gorgeous as ever.
She had a short pure white dress on.
Her tan legs were on show causing all the boys to stare.

I didn’t want for an invitation into her flat. Instead I pulled Alex and Jack into the flat followed by Zack and Rian. I saw Zack look her up and down. Are boys that stupid. Look at the situation we are in now with Alex and yet Zack still checks her out. Oh when were alone he will be getting a slap.

“Come in why don’t you?” She snapped with sarcasm.

I could feel it forming, it was on the tip of my tongue. I was ready with my comeback but Jack clamped his hand around my mouth before it could escape. Damn him.

“We need to talk, Sally” Alex croaked out.

“If you want me back Alex then you know what you have to do” Her head snapped to me.

Aha I remember now the ‘ultimatum’ she gave him. If Alex wanted to stay with her he would have to cut all ties with me. Luckily he didn’t. I would have missed him so much

“Listen love. You ain’t getting rid of me. He don’t want you back and he never will. He doesn’t need you. He has me he always will have me. There is nothing you can do about it” I must have been rambling as all four boys coughed causing me to shut up.

She look dumbfounded. I had never liked her and had always shot snide remarks at her. But never on a scale like that. I don’t care, she hurt the one boy I loved and she would not get away with it.

“Let’s discuss the baby” Alex said clearing his throat.

Jack, Zack and Rian sat down on the 3 seater. While Alex and me took a seat on the floor. That allowed Sally-Ann to sit on the armchair. She slowly sauntered over to the chair swaying her hips as she walked. Once again all the boys stared at her. I glared at all of them.

“There’s nothing to discuss Alley baby” She cooed. Alley what a stupid nickname. HIS NAME IS ALEX. A-L-E-X.
“There is Sally, I don’t want you to get rid of my baby”

“Well, I don’t want a baby Alex. I don’t want it. I’m too young and the dad of this baby, this baby doesn’t even love me” She burst into hysterical tears. Not one of us made a move. I felt no sympathy for her. She was known for her slutty ways. This was bound to happen one day, it was just unfortunate that it was Alex that had got pulled into this chaos.

“I’m as young as you! I wanted a child with my wife, a nice home once all time low was big enough to support my family. Do you really think I planned this. NO. SALLY NO I DIDN’T. but I won’t let you kill my baby. I wont let you.” Alex stood up abruptly. He stormed towards the door.

“I’ll book your doctors appointment soon. I’ll pick you up and take you, okay? Let’s go Katie” That was my que to leave. I stood up and walked towards Sally-Ann. She flinched as if I was going to hit her. That was only once. Instead I pulled her up by her wrist she was still crying softly. I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear.

“His just angry and upset. I’ll be there too for you and the baby” I released her from the hug. Jack, Zack and Rian were at the door with Alex waiting for me.

“Fine then. YOU CAN HAVE THE BABY ALEX! YOU CAN HAVE IT. You and Katie” She screamed at us.

Me and Alex have the baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Chapter.
Tell me what you think?
Should I carry on with this story or not? D:
<3 (':
Thank you to all 4 comments so far <3333