Status: Finished. Sequel soon

Manage Me, I'm a Mess

You've got me wrapped around your finger.

1. “Okay” I whispered averting my gaze to the floor.

All of a sudden I felt my whole body get lifted up and spun quickly around the room.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you” Alex uttered a thousand times placing small innocent kisses on any part of my body. It tickled and caused me to giggle. The sound of my giggling stopped Alex from spinning and he placed me on the floor cupping my face with his hands. He rested his forehead on mine. His minty fresh breath blew over my face, chills spiraled down my body. This was it me and Alex were going to raise a baby, as best friends and nothing more?

Alex looked around the room then went out into the kitchen. Leaving me confused in the middle of the living room. What was he up too?

“Kate where’s your pen and notepad?” Now I was really worried.

“Pen and notepad are in the drawer near the fridge. Why?” I shouted out to him.

He walked back to me notepad in his hand and the pen between his teeth. I took the pen from his mouth and sat down on the chair.

“We need to sort everything out. I know we have a little while until the baby is born but what with All Time Low recording their first album I’ll be busy and I don’t want to put all the pressure on you. If she is 2 months gone now, she will be needing a doctors appointment soon so I’ll book that” He jotted down in his notepad ‘book sally-Ann an appointment.

It was nice to see him so serious about something. Even now I could tell he was gonna be an excellent dad.

“Do we wanna know the sex of the baby?” Alex questioned.

“It’s your baby”

“But its kinda your’s too so answer the question buttmunch” Alex joked tapping the pen on my head playfully.

“Fine, douche. I’d want it to be a surprise!” He jotted this down too

“We should move in together, a bigger place for me, you and mini Gaskarth”

Move in together! That wasn’t part of the plan was it? I’m happy living alone in my little apartment.

Alex must have noticed the panicked expression on my face.

“Oh, I just thought it would be the best. When I’m away wouldn’t have to move all the baby’s stuff.” Alex stuttered out quickly. I wasn’t sure why but it seemed he was hiding something. Some other reason for wanting me to move in.

“Okay. We’ll go house hunting after work tomorrow” I beamed at Alex.

Alex set down the notepad and placed the pen behind his ear.

“I think we are going to be okay, you know!” Alex said more to himself than to me.
“It will be hard with All Time Low, and if we get bigger like the record label says we will then it will be even harder. But me and you we can handle it” Alex looked as if he was in bliss, a happy daydream.

“All Time Low will get big. If I didn’t believe in you, you know I wouldn’t have got this” I lifted up my top to show my hip tattoo.

All Time Low ♥

He reached his cold hands over to the hem of my top and lifted it higher exposing my stomach. He placed his pink chapped lips onto the tattoo and kissed it softly.

“Mwah” Alex chuckled and kissed it again.

“HOLY SHIT DUDE THEY ARE SO GETTING IT ON RIGHT NOW!”

Oh, the one and only Jack Bassam Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was reported for..

Title
•Incorrect capitalization
Chapter titles
•Incorrect capitalization
•Decorated title

I'm not sure what I need to correct so if you know could you let me know it would be a great help! <3

SECOND UPDATE <3 15 subscribers thank you all and thanks to everyone that comments :D