Status: Active :) Subscribe & Comment Por Favor!!

Don't Give up on Me

STARRING: Danielle Campbell, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Lautner, and Unknown Person
INSPIRATION: Movies,Music,Shows etc.
BANNER: Perla with the help of Deviantart.
CREDITS: All ideas were created by Vanessa and me. Please refrain from stealing our material. Thank you.

To see the characters make sure to check the Characters Page

Rated PG-13 for language, sexual content, and some violence.

Taylor Lautner never expected to fall for Tatiana Anderson, but he's glad he did. She was beautiful, sweet, and funny. She could always make him laugh. But not everything is as it seems, and whenever he wants to get closer, she pushes him away. And to make things worse, Tatiana is hiding something from him, and she refuses to open up to him. But Taylor won't give up, he will continue to pursue Tatiana until she reveals her past. If only she would tell…
~
Brendon Anderson was a man whore. Plain and simple. He did what he wanted, when he wanted. Girls were just an object to him. It was the only way he knew how to rebel after the accident. But then he met Amber. Plain and simple.
~
This is a story of four teenagers, three haunting pasts, two romance stories, and one unexpected outcome.

Image
  1. He Is All That I Have
    Tatiana's POV