Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Family

Gabby's sister and mother arrived yesterday, she looks nothing like them. Apparently she takes after her father. Today my whole family (including my Green Day family) is coming, everyone meets everyone and hopefully no fights. We have to make crack load of food for all these people. I calculated how many would be coming, to reach a total of thirty people. Right now Gabby and I are trying to cook everything. Her sister, Isabelle is helping out and Gabby's mom, Laurencia is getting to know my sons.

"Fuck!" Isabelle mutters after dropping a pan.
"Language, there's children here," Laurencia says, shaking her head.
"Daddy sometimes says that word," Joey informs proudly. I just turn red, not a very good impression.
"Well as long as you don't say it," Laurencia lectures.
"Where's the minced meat?" Gabby asks as she digs through the fridge. "I know we bought some."
"I put it in the freezer," I say as I chop onions, we were making a few of her family dishes, Spanish food.
"What are you making as fish?" Laurencia asks as she picks up Jakob and rests him on her hip.
"We can't have fish, some of my family has severe allergies," I say dumping the onions in a pan.
"But you can't have-"
"Ma, it fine," Gabby says rolling her eyes.
"We're already making a crack load of food, we don't need any more," Isabelle says, shooing me away from the pan, apparently I'm not cooking properly.
"Language," Gabby's mother reminds us.
"Crack load isn't a swear," Isabelle argues.
"Yes it is."
"Nope," Gabby says, shaking her head. "C-R-A-P is, but not crack."
"What does that spell?" Joey asks intently.
"A bad word," Laurencia coos.
"Can I help?" Joey asks watching us bustle around the kitchen.

"Sure kid, you can make the salad," I say, placing a large bowl in front of him. He goes off to the fridge to get lettuce, tomatoes and other stuff.
"Here I'll help you," Laurencia says as she sits Jakob on a stool.

The door bell rings out through the house.
"Who could that be?" Gabby mumbles as she wipes her hands on a towel, she goes to get the door and returns moments later with Mike and Stella.
"Figured you could use some help," Mike says after the introductions have been made. Stella and Jakob are in the living room watching TV. "And Stella was getting antsy."

"Well are you a better cook than Billie?" Isabelle asks mocking me.
"Hell yeah," Mike says proudly.
"I'm not that bad." I protest.
"You burnt onions!" Isabelle exclaims. Mike shakes his head in mock shame.
"Bill, how could you? They were just onions."
"Shut-up and prove your cooking expertise," Gabby says putting a wooden spoon in his hand. "We need rice."
"Rice, ha! That's amateur food," Mike says in a really cocky way.
"Stop being a show off and get to it," Laurencia says as she chops up a cucumber for the salad.

"She's mean." Mike pouts as he gets a pot out.
"She's not mean to me." Joey teases.
"That's because you're only six."
"No, it's because he's so cute," Laurencia says, laughing.
"Oh that means you're uuuugggllyyy!" Joey exclaims proudly. "Ugly! Ugly!"
"Nice kid you got there," Mike says in mock hurt as he pours a cup full of rice into the heated pot. "How much do I make?"
"Five cups," Isabella pipes up.
"Whoa, how many people are coming?"
"In total thirty," Gabby says, laughing as Mike's eyes bulge.

*Gabby's P.O.V.*
We continue to bustle around the kitchen making the meal for all these people. The doorbell rings just as we finish up putting the food on the platters. Billie runs to answer the door.
"Everyone, this is my brother Allen, and his wife Natasha." I walk up to them nervously. "This is Gabby."
"Very nice to meet you," Alan says pulling me into a hug.
"Nice to meet you too." I guess I'd have to get used to people doing that. Five brothers and sisters, that has got to be insane.

Over the next fifteen minutes Billie's mom arrives, I already met her though along with Billie's sisters Holly, Anna and Marcy. The door bell rings yet again and I go to answer it. I open it to find Tre and Claudia, Claudia is now eight and a half months along.
"Hi," I say letting them in excitedly, "Finally people I recognize."
"Yeah, Billie does have a fuck load of siblings." Tre laughs. Just as I'm about to close the door another couple walk up the steps.

"You must be David, right?" I ask as the come up to the door.
"Yeah, that's me," he says smiling, he had a similar smile to Billie, "And you must be Gabby."
"Yup."
"This is my wife Andrea."
"Nice to meet you," she says hugging me.
"So where is my brother anyway?"
"Billie is in the living room, and I'm not sure where Allen is."
"Loosen up, we're family now," David says laughing at my nervousness.

*Billie's POV*
"And that's it." I sigh as I slide into bed next to Gabby.
"It must've been hell growing up with so many siblings," She murmurs, "I know my sister and I were always at each other's necks."
"Yeah, I got the battle wounds to prove it," I say pointing at a scar on my arm. "Pushed down the stairs for stealing Anna's teen magazine and drawing moustaches on the heart throbs."
"Lovely," She says pulling her knee close to her. She points out a scar. "Poked with a knife for throwing a spoon at her head."
"Why'd you throw a spoon at her?"
"She dissed punk music."
"Ahh okay." I laugh as I wrap my arms around her.