Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Stress

"Is that everything?" I ask as I dump some freshly washed boxers into a suitcase.
"Stop stressing me, stop stressing me," Gabby says running her hand through her hair.
"I'm sorry," I say bitterly as I zip up a bag.
"What's the supposed to mean?" she asks, her eyes welling up, ahh hormones.
"Nothing," I say cupping her cheeks.
"If I'm just going to aggravate you then maybe you should go on tour without me," she says starting to cry.
"Gabby," I sigh as I hug her close. She stops sobbing just as the doorbell rings. "I'll get that."

I leave her alone in our bedroom and head down the stairs. I open the door and am attacked by my sons.
"Daddy!" they both chant as they hug me.
"We get to go on a plane, right?" Joey asks with big eyes.
"Yup," I say looking up at my ex-wife, "Hi Adie."
"Hey, wanna help me with the boys' bags."
"I packed thier stuff," I stutter as I point at the two bags by the foot of the stairs.
"Yeah well. . . " she trails off, "I just wanted to make sure they'd have everything."

I roll my eyes as I step outside and shut the door.
"You don't think I'm a responsible parent?" I question as I follow her to the car.
"No, I'm just saying you have a lot on your mind you could forget-"
"Adie!" I say as she pops open the trunk of her car, "I can take care of our sons just as well as you can."
"Fine," she says, but I can tell she's just saying that to shut me up.

"On the plane, I know we agreed to stop letting Jakob suck on his pacifier but I don't want him chewing gum or getting an ear infection."
"Adie, I know!" I say angrily, "I'm not retarded! You know what just leave okay, I can handle it from here," I say shutting the trunk before she can take out their bags. I head back into the house and she follows me.

"Stop shunning me away, I'm still their mother."
"And I'm their father," I say childishly.
"Billie Joe Armstrong I strongly suggest you stop being such an ass!" she says angrily.
"Adie, I know what I'm doing stop lecturing me." She glares at me and heads into the living room where Joey is trying to steal Tingo from Jakob.

"Mine, mine," Jakob whines.
"Boys!" I say annoyed. Joey stops pulling on the toy tiger.
"By boys," Adie says hugging Jakob. "Be good."
"Okay," they chant. She says her goodbyes then leaves the house.

"Is Gabby coming with us?" Joey asks as he goes over to his back pack he brought with him.
"Yup," I say running my hands through my hair. Joey pulls out one of his action figures. "Just watch TV till we're ready, okay?"
"Yup, yup," Jakob says tossing his stuffed animal in the air.

I head back up the stairs to find Gabby finishing up the packing. Yesterday she had another doctor's appointment, everything went well so she's safe to travel. We have a bunch a mini tours to do this next year. So basically we have three months tour then one month off then another two months on tour, two off and that just continues on like that.

"Everything's packed," she announces as she catches me staring. I smile and picks up the two suitcases off the bed and start down the stairs with Gabby behind me.

Just as we reach the bottom the stairs there's a honking outside. I look out the window and see a limo with Tre sticking his head out of the roof. Leave it to Tre to get us a limo just to go to the damn airport. I wave back at him as I chuckle.
"Cool!" Joey exclaims catching a glimpse of the extravagant car.

"Get your back packs," I say and Joey and Jakob put on their backpacks as Gabby gets their suitcases. I get he bigger suitcases and we head out the door.

"Come on!" Tre yelps as his head disappears back in the car. The driver gets out and puts our bags in the trunk as we file in the stretch limo.

Jam packed in the limo, Tre, Claudia, Frankito, Mike, Stella, Gabby, Joey, Jakob and me. Mike is on his cell phone.
"I know this is a shitty good bye but I have to go," he says softly. "I'll call you as soon as I get there . .. . . I swear only three months and . . . .okay bye."
"Who was that?" I ask evilly.
"New girlfriend," Tre snickers.
"Its nothing serious yet," Mike protests, Stella shakes her head.

"What do you think Stella?" Gabby asks laughing.
"I saw him kiss her," she whispers. We all roar with laughter, causing Frankito to wake up and start crying.