Jill couldn't think of a title so there is none

Boys & Pink

Right after downing a bowl of ice cream, cravings, the phone rings. I get up and answer it, I've been kinda down because the guys are be held up touring for an extra week.
"Hello?" I say putting the phone to my ear.
"Hi Gabrielle, its Adie."
"Oh hi!" I say cheerily, "How's it going?"
"Well I'm in a bit of a rush, so just tell Billie I'm bringing the boys over in half an hour."
"Oh umm, Billie is still on tour."
"WHAT?!" she exclaims, "No this can't be happening I have to, urgh."
"Adie, chill, I'll watch the boys, no problem." I hear nothing but silence.
"Okay."

I knew she didn't trust me all that much. Face it I come to work for the highly known Billie Joe Armstrong, I end up hooking up with said guy, I'm now having his baby. In simple terms it could seem like I'm a gold digger or something.
"Great, so I'll see you in half an hour." I hang up the phone and call Billie up.

The phone rings three times. "Hey Gabs."
"Hey, did you forget to tell Adie that tour was extended?"
"Shit!" I laugh. "She called?"
"Yup, apparently she had plans and stuff and you not being here ruined them."
"So what's happening?"
"I'm watching the boys this weekend."
"Thanks," he sighs.

Half an hour comes all too quickly and the doorbell rings.
"Gabby!" the two boys yelp as they hug me. They're the sweetest kids in the world, I swear.
"Hi boys," I say laughing, "Hi Adie." I look up at the woman in the doorway.
"Okay well I'm off." She says casually, "If anything comes up, you know my number."
"Yup," I sigh as I shut the door.

"Wow you're really big now," Jakob pipes up as we head to the living room. I can't help but laugh. "How much longer till the baby comes?"
"Four months," I sigh. "Oh and by the way you're going to have a little sister."
"A sister?" Joey says excitedly.
"Her room should be pink," Jakob says firmly.
"You think she'll like pink?" the two boys nod eagerly.

"Is her birthday going to be after mine?" Jakob asks as he climbs up on the couch with his brother.
"Yeah, your birthday is in September and the baby's is in October."
"Okay, good," he says as Joey turns on the TV.

"When's Dad coming back?" Joey asks after few moments of cartoons.
"In a week, well actually only five days." Joey just sighs and rolls his eyes.
"Can we call him then or his he busy?" he sounded almost bitter about his dad being away.
"Yeah sure you can call him." I go over to the phone, my stomach leading the way in front of me. I dial his cell number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Gabby, is everything alright?"
"Yeah, its just Joey wants to talk to you." I hand the boy the phone.
"Hey Dad!" he says ecstatically.
"I wanna talk to Daddy too," Jakob pouts.
"Alright when Joey's finished he'll give you the phone."

*Billie Joe's POV*
I just got off the phone with Joey and Jakob, it killed me being away from them and Gabby and our daughter to be. I know I only had five days left but it might has well been five years. But the worst part is four days after that I'd be on tour again.