Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Welcome.

“Edward! I need to talk to you!” Alice flashed down the stairs to where her brother stood by the door. He glanced at the clock, calm as ever before turning back to face his sister.

“What is it Alice? I need to go pick up Bella for school,” his melodic voice echoed softly in the large living room.

“I had a vision about you and Bella,” For a second Alice didn’t want her brother to see all of it so she only thought about the part of the vision with Bella and Edward in it.

Edward scanned Alice’s mind and saw him having a fight with Bella. He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

“Why would we fight? Everything is perfect right now,” Edward whispered, but it was loud enough for Alice to hear it. She gracefully shrugged her shoulders even though she did know why. She just didn’t want to bring down Edward’s entire day with a vision that might not even happen anytime soon.

“I only see parts of something, not the entire scene. Isn’t Bella waiting for you? You better hurry,” Alice shooed him out the door, but he gave her one last confused glance before leaving in his Volvo.

“Do you think it’s best for him not to know the whole thing?” Jasper asked in a quiet voice beside his wife. Alice nodded and leaned back into his open arms.

“Please try not to think about it today. Only you and I know about the whole vision. I don’t need him freaking out at school. I want to find out if the vision is going to happen soon or not,” Alice explained.

“Don’t you find it odd though? I mean, Bella is his singer, right? How can there be another one?” Jasper wondered out loud.

“Maybe Bella was never his singer to begin with,” Alice replied just as softly.

........................................

“Andrea! Come help me with these boxes!” I hoisted my gym bag higher up onto my shoulder and jogged out to where my mom was trying to unload all the kitchenware.

“I don’t see why you didn’t just hire some real strong guys to do this for us,” I grumbled and grabbed a box from her hands.

“Andrea, that costs money and money is something we’re low on. We moved to Forks because the housing here is cheap and it’s a nice neighborhood,” she explained for the millionth time.

“Yeah, I know,” I mumbled and carried the box into our new kitchen and set it down along with my gym bag filled with extra clothes. Bentley was sitting in his highchair that we already set up for him. He laughed when he saw me and smacked his hands against the plastic tray happily.

“Hey baby boy, how are you feeling?” I cooed and kissed his forehead. He giggled and smiled widely at me showing a few of his new teeth. He just turned one last month on December 10th.

He’s a little slow in his development. Usually babies are almost walking or at least standing when they’re one, but Bentley just crawls around or just sits on the ground. He can’t talk very much either. He can only say a few things like Mama or Annie. He can’t say my real name so I settled for Annie instead of Andii.

“Andii! Where are you?” My mom called as she shut the door to stop the cold air from coming in.

“Keeping Bentley company,” I called. Bentley smacked his highchair tray again and smiled when he saw our Mom walk into the kitchen. She set down two more boxes and turned up the heat in the house.

“We need to get you transferred to the high school here by tomorrow.” She said and picked Bentley up, cuddling him closely to her. My dad left half way through my mom’s pregnancy to go help the sick people in South Africa who have AIDS. He doesn’t get paid as much as we would like, but it’s decent. We moved to Forks so we could save all the money we could for when he gets back in another year or year and a half.

“Yeah, I have all the papers ready. I just need to take them up to the school today and then I can start going tomorrow.” I told her.

“That was the last of the boxes so let’s start unloading them. Hopefully we can get most of it done by tonight so that you won’t have to do much in the morning.” My mom put Bentley back in his seat and gave him a teething toy while we started to unload all the kitchen things.

“Oh, would you also pick up Bentley from daycare after school tomorrow. It won’t be a regular thing, but my new boss wants me to stay after so that I can get the hang of things.”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Both of my parents were in the medical businesses. My dad was a doctor and my mom was a nurse. More like a personal nurse who is designated to only one doctor to help him out as much as possible.

“Why don’t you go take those papers to your school while I finish up the kitchen?” my mom suggested. I nodded and grabbed the papers along with the keys to my X-Terra. I love that thing. It’s pretty beat up, but it gets me from A to B.

I drove a few minutes to my school. The good thing about living in such a small town is that is it almost impossible to get lost.

I turned off my car and slowly walked into Forks High School. I noticed that it was lunch time for a lot of the students here. I had to pass by the cafeteria to get to the main office. A lot of the students were staring at me as I walked into the front office.

An older woman greeted me with a warm smile.

“May I help you?”

“My mom called the school a few days ago to transfer me here. I have all the papers ready,” I said politely and handed them to her. Her smile grew wider when she read my name. The woman shuffled through a stack of papers next to her.

“We were prepared for you to come so we already finished your class schedule. Here it is along with a map of the school. Have fun tomorrow and welcome to Forks,” I thanked the lady and walked back out of the office.

The people at lunch stared at me again and whispered among themselves. What? Have they never seen a transfer student before?

I left the school and drove back home. When I walked into my new house I saw my mom was already working on the living room.

“How did it go?” she asked with a soft smile.

“Wonderful,” I muttered and tossed my schedule and map on the kitchen counter. Bentley crawled over to me and pulled on my jeans. I reached down and picked him up.

“I’ll go unpack Bentley’s room with him,” I said going down the hall. Yeah, welcome to Forks...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go(: More exciting things to come so just wait for it.
Leave a comment!

I hope you liked it, Fame with Music!! :D