Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Cat Fight.

“So when do I get meet this amazing boyfriend of yours that I keep hearing about? Everyone in the school seems to know who Edward is, but not me…” Emma asked as we walked to lunch.

“I don’t know when he’s coming to school. He had to go somewhere with his dad this morning so… I don’t know,” I laughed as I got in the lunch line.

“Do you know those girls? They keep looking at you,” Emma whispered. I looked behind us and saw Jaycee and Bella watching us and talking to each other.

“Just ignore them. They’re the last people I want to see right now.”

“I’m guessing you don’t like them,” Emma said which was a really good guess.

“Yup, it’s a long story, but Jaycee used to be my close friend until Bella took her away. It was me, Eli, and Jaycee in the beginning. They were the first friends I had when I moved here,” I explained and paid for my food. Emma paid for hers too and we were walking to our seats with the Cullens.

“Bella sounds like a bitch.” It was a statement and there was no question in there to see if I agreed with her.

“You have no idea.”

“Hey, Andii!” I stopped walking and turned around with Emma following my lead. I groaned when I saw it was Jaycee and Bella. Why do they want to talk to me?

“Who’s this?” Jaycee asked looking Emma up and down. Emma visibly held back so she wouldn’t cuss them out.

“This is Emma, she’s new here. Emma this is Jaycee and Bella.” Bella raised an eyebrow.

“You should look out for Andrea. She’s known as a boyfriend stealer around here. Just ask about how she and Edward got together,” Bella warned her. I was about to retort, but Emma beat me to it.

“Oh shut the fuck up. Andii is a nice person unlike you. She helped me around when no one else offered and we’re already friends. I don’t see how anyone can think she is a mean person, but I guess it’s just jealous bitches like you that feel the need to be rude to her.” Bella and Jaycee stared wide eyed at Emma, but she didn’t stop.

“Next time you want to start shit with someone, make sure you can hold your fucking ground and not get told off. Come one, Andii, I don’t want to lose my appetite.” The people that had been watching made ooing noises, but Emma just grabbed my arm and pulled me to our table.

We sat down and just got stared at by the Cullens. Rosalie, surprisingly, was the first to break the silence.

“I’m Rosalie,” she offered a hand to Emma.

“Emma.”

“I think we’re going to be getting along in the future,” she said to Emma. We all smiled and laughed at what just happened.

“Too bad Edward wasn’t here. He would have loved to have seen that.”

“What would I have loved to have seen?” a deep voice asked behind me. Edward sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me.

“My new friend, Emma, just told Bella and Jaycee off,” I explained. Edward chuckled as I replayed the scene in my head. He introduced himself to Emma.

“Damn, Andii, you’re boyfriend is hot,” she said bluntly. Edward and I laughed. Emma just shrugged her shoulders and began eating. She didn’t even bother to ask the Cullens why they weren’t eating lunch, but it didn’t seem like she cared or she just respected their privacy.

“I talked to my dad and he said that the cabin is cleaned and ready for when we leave on Saturday,” Edward said and kissed my cheek.

“I’m so excited. Emma! You should hang out with Elijah over Spring Break,” I said turning to her. She dropped her fork back into her salad and stuttered.

“W-Why would I-I do that?”

“Well, you two seemed to hit it off and I’m sure he would like to show you around town. Eli knows where all the best music and Skittles stores are,” I laughed.

“I’ll think about it,” she said blushing and pushing her lettuce around. She’s so cute even though she could easily take me down without trying.

“Trying to play Cupid I see,” Edward whispered in my ear.

“I’ll tell you about it later.”

~*~

Edward and I walked hand in hand into Science and took our seats.

“There’s a small lake near the back of our property so we can go down there one day. But there’s also some hiking trails too,” Edward was explaining everything that we could do in Oregon.

“Oh and let’s have a picnic!” I said really excited now. Today was Thursday and we are leaving on Saturday!

“We can do whatever you want to do,” he said with a smile.

“Are you guys going somewhere?” Caroline asked happily. I almost forgot she had this class with us. I nodded seeing Bella turning slightly to listen.

“Where?!” Caroline asked animate.

“We’re going to Edward’s Family’s vacation cabin in Oregon for Spring Break,” I said softly. Caroline lit up with excitement.

“That sounds so romantic! I wish my boyfriend would take me somewhere like that and then we could… you know.” she said with a smirk and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Uh,…yeah,” it turned awkward, but luckily that was when the teacher began class. He explained what we were going to do and let us work as pairs. Bella turned around to face me.

“You should keep that new friend of yours on a leash. She is such a potty mouth and vulgar. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was carrying an STD either. She seems like that type of girl,” Bella taunted me.

“Andii, don’t do it,” Edward said beside me. I glared at him for a second. Stop reading my mind! I stood up and Bella did the same.

“Why are you always trying to pick a fight with me?” I asked feeling my anger rising.

“Because you’re a slutty boyfriend stealer and so is your nasty new friend!” I didn’t even realize what I was doing until I felt my hand make contact with her cheek. The force of my slap forced her head to turn one way.

“You bitch,” she hissed and lunged at me, but the teacher grabbed her and Edward grabbed me.

“Bella, Andrea! Detention after school!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Emma's character thing is up. Hey guys, two chapters within the same hour!! Oh my goodness, that deserves some credit haha. Leave me lots of comments(: