Status: Complete

I'll Be Your Melody

Separation.

Once everyone was inside, the tension came back tenfold. I felt like I could cut through the air with a knife. Edward hadn’t left my side at all; in fact he kept an arm wrapped around me at all costs.

“I am Carlisle Cullen, the head of our clan. My son has told me of the trouble you seem to be facing, but it will do you no good to attack us seeing as we have the upper hand now,” Carlisle was the first to break the awkward silence.

“It appears so…” Mason mumbled looking around. I stepped closer to Edward and wrapped my arm around him in return. Being around all these wolves made me uncomfortable.

“Do you want to leave?” he whispered lowly in my ear. I looked around again before nodding lightly. Edward gently took my hand in his and nodded to Carlisle before he pulled me out of the living room and back into my bedroom I was using.

“I’m sorry all of this is happening,” Edward mumbled pulling me onto the bed with him. I sighed and leaned into him as we laid on our sides facing each other.

“It’s okay. It’s not like you could have done anything to stop it,” I replied and closed my eyes while snuggling into his chest. Edward wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

“I’m taking you home. You can’t stay here while there are still newborn vampires running around. I’ll have to come back here and help because we already offered, but it won’t take long.”

“We’re going to be apart?” I asked looking up at him.

“It will probably only be for the rest of the week. Andii, I’m so sorry, but I promise I will make this up to you,” he said sadly. I held onto him tighter and buried my face in his chest.

“I promise, it won’t be long.”

~*~

To say my mom was surprised was an understatement. When I called her on the drive home, she thought we had broken up, but I quickly explained that a family matter came up and the Cullens had to go out of town for the rest of the week.

Now Edward and I were hugging goodbye. My bags were sitting next to me on the front porch and I had my arms wrapped around him tightly.

“I’m going to miss you. This sucks,” I grumbled into his shirt. Edward chuckled and squeezed me quickly before pulling back to look in my eyes.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can. I’m going to miss you too,” he whispered and leaned down to kiss me. I pressed my lips back against his and smiled a little.

“I’ll see you soon,” I breathed. Edward pecked my lips one more time before releasing me and taking a few steps back.

“Stay out of trouble!” he called with a smile as he walked backwards to his car. I waved as he pulled out of the driveway. Once he was out of sight, I sighed and picked up my bags to go inside.

“Andii? I thought I heard a car in the driveway,” my mom said walking into the room. I nodded and set my bags down by the stairs before hugging her.

“Are you okay, baby?” she asked kindly while gently rubbing my back.

“Just a little disappointed. I thought I would have the whole week with Edward,” I grumbled before kissing my mom on the cheek and taking my things upstairs.

~*~

Edward walked back into the cabin after running there. It was faster than driving back. He looked around and saw that it was only his family that was inside.

“Where did those mutts go?” he practically growled. Carlisle rested a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

“I know you wanted to spend more time with Andii, but this is also important. They went back to their houses to get ready for tonight. Jasper is going to teach everyone how to fight the newborn vampires.” Edward softly shrugged his father off to sit down next to Alice on the couch.

“Edward, don’t worry. You and Andii will see each other next week when school starts. All of this will be over in a couple of days,” she said trying to make him feel better. She had already seen that they would be going home Sunday night.

“It doesn’t make it better that it’s Wednesday and I won’t see her until Monday. That’s like 5 days…”

“Is my older brother actually whining?” she teased. Edward smirked at her before getting up and walking over to the window. The sun was setting so it was almost time for the wolves to show back up.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear… Edward watched the group of wolves walk one by one into the clearing behind the cabin. The Cullens walked outside to join them. Edward noticed Mason looking around.

Where did that chick go?

“I took Andii back home. She doesn’t need to be here,” Edward explained to the Alpha.

How thoughtful of you.

Edward bit his tongue to keep from retorting. Mason saw this and smirked.

She was pretty hot. It’s a shame she’s wasting her time with someone like you.

“It’s none of your concern who she’s involved with!” Edward snapped, his eyes darkening. Mason was about to fuel the fire even more, but Carlisle cut in.

“That’s enough. I don’t know what’s going on, but you two shouldn’t fight with each other. The sooner these newborns are dealt with, the sooner we can leave and never see each other again.” Edward glared at Mason’s wolf form before walking over to Alice and Jasper.

“Just calm down Edward. You and Mason are messing up my visions. There are a lot of things I can’t see anymore and I bet it’s because Mason or one of the other wolves is involved,” she told him very quietly. Edward looked down at her with a frown.

“What?”

“I can’t see the fight anymore and… I can’t see Andii.” Edward’s eyes widened and he let out a loud snarl.

“What do you mean you can’t see Andii?” he seethed. Alice replayed her vision of Andii sitting down by the beach. Someone got her attention and she turned around, but everything went white and fuzzy before they could see anything else.

“I can’t see her. We need to finish this fast and then everything should clear up again.”

“It better, or else I’m not staying here,” Edward said trying to calm down. He knew Andii was safe in Forks, but he was getting worried about Alice’s visions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...(:
Comments por favor! <3

Thanks to:
darkpixie
PhoebenPaige
fabulous_39
pottersgf18
iloveomgmoments
AyuuKawaii.
Crooked Clown
(: