Status: active

Shes Running Through My Dreams

Chapter One

Addie’s P.O.V
“Please don’t make me go mum” I begged, there was no way I wanted to go to soundwave today, I may have waited six months for this day but to go without my best friend Alice, it just was not happening but mum thought differently.

“you are going to go Addie and you are going to have fun, Kellie will be here any minute now, so go wait out the front and try to have fun, you haven’t been out of the house in a month” my mum told me.

“Fine, whatever ill go” I yelled before racing up to my room and grabbing my backpack for the day.

“I can’t believe this” I muttered to myself while walking down the stairs and outside to my snotty cousin Kellies car.

Alex’s P.O.V

Pulling up in our 16 seater van to the eastern creek raceway Sydney where soundwave was being held, I felt the nerves kick in. They always did when we were playing festivals, especially a festival like Soundwave in Australia. I had no idea if any of the kids even knew who we were, let alone were fans of our music. I felt the need to put more effort into festivals just to make sure everyone is happy.

“Alex stop daydreaming and come help load some crap out” Flyzik yelled from behind the trailer attached to the van we hired at Sydney airport this morning.
“Fine, I’m coming” I muttered, well we do play in half an hour so they probably need all the help they can get.

Image

“What’s up guys were All Time Low from Baltimore, Maryland and were stoked to be playing for you” I shouted into the microphone. “This is Poppin’ Champagne, so get the fuck up and dance Sydney”

“You've got me poppin' champagne
I'm at it again
caught up in the moment
but not in the right way
I'm falling in between
Tearing up at the seams
we're just aiming to please
and aesthetics don't hurt one bit

So follow me down
Take this all the way
any way you want to”

Addie’s P.O.V

“Get the fuck up and dance Sydney” The lead singer, Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low yelled, I rolled my eyes.

One month ago if I thought about being here in front of Alex Gaskarth I would have been like every other girl in the crowd, jumping and screaming, but since then their music means so much more to me.

So here I am, standing at the back of the crowd with my cousin Kellie, watching All Time Low play live and trying to block out my cousins stupid comments.

“Oh my god look at his muscles, he’s so hot” Kellie blabbed, I was getting so sick of her that I just decided to walk off on her and watch from a different spot, if All Time Lows music didn’t mean so much to me I would have walked off and tried to find another band to watch, but I felt like I had to watch them just for Alice, I know she wouldn’t want me to miss out on this but without her here, I just can’t seem to enjoy it as much.

“You there” Alex screamed just before I zoned their talking out, I really didn’t want to be here but I couldn’t bring myself to leave.

“I said you there, with the red hair looking bored” he yelled again. “What the fuck is your problem?” Jack screamed into his microphone as I looked around and realized they were talking to me.

“What the fuck?” I muttered to myself, wondering why they were pointing me out.
“I better see you enjoying this next song. This is our last song” Alex yelled.

I couldn’t help being a bitch, without Alice I didn’t want to be alive, she had been there for me since kindergarten and now I suddenly have to live without her, that’s not fair I thought as I started paying attention to the song they were now playing ‘therapy’, I had been hoping they wouldn’t play this song, I can’t stop the tears from coming when I hear it.

I could feel eyes on me, and I was proven right when I looked up and saw Alex staring at me while playing and I didn’t realize I was crying until then, I decided it was a good time to walk off before I started crying even harder.

But god had made other plans for me because right that second Kellie came strutting up to me.
“Wipe those tears away, we are going backstage” she sang holding up two backstage passes
“What?” I questioned, where the hell did she get backstage passes from?!
“A friend gave me them” she smiled, “Zack’s mine so don’t even fucking bother with him” she spat at me, I never did understand how one minute she can be happy and nice and the next she’s back to being a bitch.
“oh and I was serious, get the tears away, They need to notice me, not you and if your crying they will all feel sorry for you and it will ruin everything” she stated.

“You know, it’s not all about their looks Kellie, they are great musicians too” I said, I doubted she even knew the lyrics to their songs, she’s such a slag.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'd like feed back.
ive been planing on starting this story for a long time but Sarahlay motivated me to start it.