Status: active

Shes Running Through My Dreams

Chapter Five.

I was now officially known as ‘Zacks Cousin’ they decided on saying I was Zacks cousin upon finding out how alike we were. Or so they thought we were, apparently because we both enjoyed surfing, working out and photography we were so alike it was amazing. Don’t ask me why they thought it was so amazing because I surely didn’t find it that amazing.

Hell, I’m sure that if they found out how screwed up I am they would in no way think me and Zack were alike.

The hotel was an extremely nice one and the all time low boys were on the 26th floor they had four rooms all together Jack and Vinny in one, Rian and Zack in one, Matt and Danny in one and Alex had a room to himself.

This left me wondering who I was staying with. I was probably just sleeping on the couch in one of the rooms. Well that’s what I thought at least. “Addie, you’re in Alex’s room since he is the only one with room. I’ll let you both figure out the sleeping arrangements between yourselves, just don’t try any funny business.” He said. Didn’t they know that I was only 16 I wondered?

Alex and I were in the 4th room on the left hand side of the hallway. Once we were in Alex said he would sleep on the couch and that I could have the bed, I loved that idea but I wasn’t rude and I wasn’t going to let him sleep on the couch on his first night in this country when he was probably jet lagged and all. I was going to put a fight up.

“Alex, I’m fine with sleeping on the couch. It’s your hotel room you get the bed” I told him for the tenth time already. “Yes, but I’m a gentleman I refuse to make you sleep on the hard uncomfortable couch” He told me. We had been going back and forth with this same argument for about 10 minutes now. “Whatever Alex, I’m sleeping on the couch and I’m going for a shower” I told him as I walked into the shower, ran the water, stripped off and hopped in for about a minute before I realized I had no clothes to wear other then my gross smelly clothes that I had worn that day. ‘Shits about to get awkward’ I muttered to myself as I got out of the shower dripping wet and wrapped one of the tiny hotel towels around my body before stepping out to question Alex on what I should do.

Alex was propped up against the headboard of the bed looking at something on his phone. “Alex” I whispered hoping he could hear me. This was so embarrassing. He didn’t hear me. I cleared my throat loudly as he looked up at me with eyes as wide as saucepans. “A-Addie” He stuttered as he looked me over again. “I have no clothes to change into” I told him as I turned redder then a tomato. Here I was in Alex Gaskarths hotel room dripping wet, wrapped in a towel telling him I didn’t have any clothes to wear.

“Oh, here” He said as he got off of the bed and walked over to his suitcase pulling out some men’s basketball shorts and a glamour kills tee. This would do I guess. “Thanks” I told him as I smiled at him and quickly took the clothes into the bathroom to finish showering.

After I finished showering the boys decided we would all go down the street to the all you can eat Pizza Hut. They insisted on me showing them the way there and so now we are walking to Pizza Hut. And let me tell you, it’s a bit of a walk.

“Guys I hate you” I pouted. “My feet are sore.” I told them as I stopped walking for a bit. “Addie, you could have said you didn’t want to walk here” Alex told me with a sigh we were only half way to the shop and I don’t think he enjoyed my whining. “Get on my back” said Zack. Is he kidding? “Are you flippin’ kidding me Zack?” I asked. I was not getting on his back. “I’m not, now just get on.” He told me. He was being serious. “I’ll squash you” I told him. My low self esteem was kicking in. “You’re lighter than a feather, as if you will squish me” He was just staring at me now, waiting for me to jump on his back. “No” I said as I continued walking in front of them all.

Before I could get contemplate what was happening Zack picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. “Jesus Zack” I muttered. ‘This is something Alice would like not me’ I thought. Then all the thoughts of Alice came rushing to me. She would be having the time of her life right now. This would be a dream come true for her and she’s not even here to experience it. I can’t even tell her about it. Now I was trying to blink back tears.

“ADDIE” Jack yelled bring me back from my thoughts. “Huh?” I questioned looking down so they wouldn’t see my eyes glazed over. “Now that you’re back from wherever your thoughts were, who’s this Alice character?” He said. How did he know about Alice? What the hell? “Uh w-what?” I questioned. “You said something about how Alice would like this not you” Zack told me. “I-I didn’t mean to say that out loud” I told them quietly.

“So, who is she? Is she hot? Was she there today? Why didn’t you bring her to meet us? Addiiiiieeee” Jack whined. “Drop It Jack” I said sternly as the tears came running down my face. Thank god no one could see my face.

After I snapped at Jack, things got awkward. No one spoke during dinner at Pizza hut and the walk home was just as awkward. I felt terrible for snapping at Jack, it was the wrong thing to do but at the time it felt so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait.
Im trying to update most my stories tonight.
and I have to have chapter 6 up tonight aswell.

Please comment and subscribe.
I dont even care if you leave just a smiley face.