Status: active

Shes Running Through My Dreams

Chapter Four.

Alex's P.O.V
I was leaving Paramore’s dressing room with the well known lead singer Hayley when I ran well, she ran right into me! "Wow, Addie slow down there girl" I joked, but that was before I seen her face and the tears rapidly streaming down it. "What's wrong?" I asked as I gave Hayley a look that said 'I have no idea what this is about'. Addie didn't even reply she just grabbed me into a hug and cried harder letting her tears soak into my tee shirt.  Hayley took this moment to walk away and give us some privacy to talk. "What's wrong?" I asked again but she merely just shook her head and continued hugging me.
 
When Addie finally stopped crying she looked up at me. It almost killed me to see the Hurt in her eyes. But before she could say anything Jack came bouncing up to us talking rapidly about how they finally got rid of Kellie. Zack and Rian were slowly trailing behind shaking their heads at Jacks childish antics.
 
“Where’d she go?” I Questioned Rian knowing he was the sanest one of the group, apart from when he is drunk though. But that’s a story for another time. Jack butted in again with his excitedly fast talking explaining how she got annoyed because Zack wouldn't let her get in his pants, well that’s what they thought and it was probably true. And that she had stormed out of the room saying that she was going home because Soundwave sucked.
 
When Jack said that Kellie had gone home Addie froze in my arms with a scared look on her face. “S-She Left?” she stuttered. “YES! THE WHORE LEFT” He yelled. “Shit” She muttered as she put her head against my chest again. “You’re positive?” She asked Rian and Zack. They both nodded their heads. I was wondering where she was going with this, I thought she would be happy she was gone.
 
“I I-I have n-no way home. S-She was my lift home. Oh my god. I’m stranded here. What the fuck am I going to do” She said to herself as she let go of my and started walking around in circles holding her dead in her hands. “I-I live to far away to get a bus, I can’t get a train I wouldn't know where to go. Oh my god” She said again.
 
I think at that very moment Rian, Zack and I had the exact same thought. “You guys thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked them. “THAT WE SHOULD GO GET ICE CREAM CONES AND GO RIDE SOME KANGAROOS LIKE THE KIDS DO TO SCHOOL” Jack yelled. Sometimes I wondered if that boy was secretly taking drugs. “No Jack” I said as Rian and Zack tried to hold in their laughter and Addie looked at him as if he had two heads. “Addie can stay with us the night. That’s if you want to of course?” I said hopeful that she would say yes knowing that she would have to stay in my room seeing as I was the only one with a room to myself.
 
“That. That would be so good and kind and oh gosh. I promise ill find a way to repay you all” She said as she looked at us with a small smile on her face. “Oh, Jack. We don’t actually ride kangaroos to school” She told him.  Oh god, she should not have said that. “WHAT?” Jack yelled.  “Well that shatters my entire universe!” He said.
 
“Well let’s get going back to the hotel” Zack said. “Addie, Were in Sydney for about a week, How about you be our tour guide?” He asked. “Sure” I smiled as we made our way out two big doors and into a parking lot filled with lots of vans.
 
Addie’s P.O.V
I can’t believe Kellie would just leave me here, I mean sure we hate each other and can’t stand each other but surely she couldn’t be that much of a bitch, but I guess she is. What the hell am I thinking of course she is, were talking about the girl who pushed me into a pool at the aquarium when I was 4 and couldn’t swim and the girl who offered Alice and I a ride to a concert we were going to when we were 14 only to drop us off at the wrong venue on purpose and make us catch a bus to the correct venue. Of course she would leave me here stranded on my own because she couldn’t get her own way.
 
We were now on the bus back to the Intercontinental Hotel where All Time Low was staying and where I would be staying for the night. We were driving past Martin Place so I knew we were close to the hotel and would be there in about 5 minutes.
 
When we arrived at the hotel there were a few fans waiting for the band to arrive and it would not have looked good for them to arrive with a 16 year old so Jack came up with the idea of us and I quote 'stealing harry potters invisibility cloak so I can wear it and be invisible' but then Rian being the life saver he us decided we could just say I was a cousin who's on tour with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want some feedback. Good or bad.
sorry if there is mistakes through out this story, I will be sure to fix them as soon as possible I am on my ipod and it is difficult to keep track of spelling on it.
And please don't be a silent reader even though I'm thankful your reading at all but please comment and subscribe <3