Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Surprise!

{3 Months Later}

Loran's POV

I opened my eyes and was met with Max’s face inches from mine, eyes closed in sleep. I smiled thinking of the fact that my baby and I were lucky to have him. After I had told him I was pregnant he hadn’t ran off or been mad at me for the fact I didn’t tell him until I was quite a bit along.

Three days after I told him he’d had to go back to the tour along with Craig. Eden had gone with Zacky to California and Shayla had gone to Vegas with Robert. I had used Skype and called them to tell them the news about the baby. “Okay so are you guys ready for some news about me?” I asked, they had already filled me in on all the new stuff in their lives. “Ooh, is it that you got back with Max?” Eden asked. “No I mean yes but that’s not the news.” I said. “So what is it?” Shayla asked. “I’m pregnant!” I said.

“Oh my gawd!” Eden cried. Max came and sat on my bed behind me, “Yeah but she’s really pregnant. Show em’ babe.” Max said and I stood up so they could all see my belly. “Holy shit you’re huge!” Shayla screeched. “Thanks a lot I already feel huge now I feel giant.” I replied. “Why didn’t you tell us? Max did you know?” Eden asked. “No. She just told me yesterday.” he said. “Aww…congratulations you two.” Shayla said.

“Thanks. Now if you don’t mind baby needs sleep.” I said. “You just want to get in Max’s pants. You’re all pregnant and horny aren’t you?” Eden said. I blushed, “No! I’m really freaking tired! You try packing another life around in your body then make sex jokes. Now I love you guys Goodbye.” I said and clicked the end call button. I grabbed Max and crashed my lips into his, “What about your nap?” he asked pulling away with a smile. “Fuck I had to tell them something or they’d rag on me for life.” I replied pushing him back onto the bed.

Now it was three months later and Max was back for good until after the baby was born. My due date was April 20th and it was currently February. I glanced at the clock, 10:45, I had a doctor’s appointment at 11:30 so we had to get a move on.

“Max? Maxy wake up.” I said shaking him lightly. “Wassamatter? Is the baby coming?” he asked sitting bolt upright. I giggled, “No silly but I do have a doctor’s appointment in less than an hour.” I said. “Oh right.” he said rubbing his face. “I’m going to go pee.” I said and got up and walked over my door an opened it.

Unfortunately I wished that I’d waited a few more minuets, seconds, anything to keep myself from getting the eye full that I did. When I opened my door Craig was standing across the hall…naked…peeing. My hands flew up to my eyes,“CRIAG! LEARN TO CLOSE THE DOOR DUDE!” I said swinging my bedroom door closed.

“I did not need to see that.” I said banging my head on the closed door. “What?” Max asked. “I just saw Craig in all his morning wood glory, pissing.” I said and Max laughed. “You poor thing you must be scarred.” he said and pulled me toward him, patting the back of my head.

A few moments later there was knock on the door and saw Craig standing on the other side, a towel wrapped around his waist. “Just wanted to say sorry about that and that the bathroom is open.” he said with a smile. “Thank you.” I said not meeting his eyes, something that I wasn’t sure I could ever do again, and headed to the bathroom.

We left the house at 11:10 and were at the doctors by 11:20. “Do you think that they’ll be able to find out what it is today?” Max asked as we sat in the waiting room. The past billion doctors visit’s the baby had been in the wrong position to see what it was but hopefully today we’d see what it was. “Uh…Loran and Maxwell?” the receptionist called.

I cringed as she pronounced my name like Lorraine instead of like Lauren. Damn my mother for naming me weird. “When this baby is born it’s gets a normal spelled name promise?” I asked. “Sure thing babe.” Max said and kissed the top of my head, he knew how much it bugged me when people get my name wrong.

They took us to a room and handed me a gown to change into. “You can leave your panties on but please take everything else off.” the nurse said and left me to change. As I undressed I could feel Max’s eyes on me the whole time, “Do you know how sexy you look in a backless gown?” Max asked coming around and putting his hands on the sides of my stomach.

“Maxwell…we’re in the doctor’s office, cut it out.” I said as he began to lay soft kisses on my neck. “C’mon you know you like it.” he said. “Yes but if I recall correctly this is how we got into this situation.” I said. “The situations are irrevelnt now…she loves the way that I tease I love the way that she breathes…” he began to sing in my ear.

“Oh my god you are cheesy. Did you really just start singing one of your own songs?” I asked. “Yes. Yes I did and I know that you loved it.” he said and turned me around so that he was kissing me again. “Ahem!” came a cough and we jumped back from one another, completely embarrassed.

“I’m sorry.” I said sitting up on the table. “It’s fine, hormones rage during this time, I understand I have three children of my own.” Dr. White, My baby doctor said with a smile. “So let’s get you to lay back and we’ll see what’s going on with you little one.” she said. I layed back and Max moved over beside me and held my hand.

The doctor pushed my shirt back and put the cold gel onto my stomach before moving the wand over it. “There’s your baby’s head and spine…” she said pointing to the image on the screen. “The heartbeat seems to be normal and dispite the fact that it looks a little large I understand that that’s normal for your family right?” Dr. White asked looking to me. “Yeah I was 11 lbs and 21 inches and younger brother was 9lb 13 oz 20 inches.” I said.

“Then everything is going well. How would you like to know the sex of your baby?” she asked. “Yes, please.” Max said giving my hand a little squeeze. “Well…Loran…Max….it looks like you’ll be buying a lot of pink things in the future.” she said. “Yes! I told you I knew it was a girl!” Max said. “I never said I doubted you.” I replied and reached up and kissed him before looking back at the screen where the doctor had brought up a 3D image of the baby.

“She looks like her mommy.” Max said and kissed my cheek. “I love you.” I said looking up at him. “I love you too. Both of you.” he said and kissed me softly on the lips. The doctor printed out the pictures and after I dressed we were free to leave.

“Thank you.” Max said as we walked out to the car, our fingers laced. “For what?” I asked. “Having my baby.” he said with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his hand in my back pocket. “How would you feel about moving?” Max asked.

“I think it’s a good idea since I don’t think that Robyn and I’s apartment will hold us all.” I said. “Well what about moving to Vegas?” he asked. “Vegas? Really?” I asked and he nodded,

“Yeah Vegas. I have a house out there. I was planning to show you when we were on tour but then that shit with Ronnie went down and things sorta got messed up. It’s big, four rooms, three bathrooms, a huge backyard. Craig has a house out there too that’s really close as does Robert. Bryan lives a little ways out but it’s still pretty close. I think that Shayla and Robert were talking about moving in together out there so it’s not like you’d be alone out there.” he said.

I bit my lower lip, thinking. I’d never lived out of Myrtle Beach but if Max had a house out there with plenty of room for our baby why shouldn’t we live in Vegas. “I think it’s a great idea baby.” I said. “Really?” He asked. I nodded, “I would be more than happy to live with you.” I said. He kissed me lightly then opened the car door for me. As we drove back to my apartment he held my hand tightly as our lives began.

******************************************

Robyn's POV

I woke up nauseas, Craig’s arm on my stomach was heavy and hot, I threw it off and ran to the bathroom tripping over the rug and falling to my knees luckily in front of the toilet. I was sick in the bathroom but I was only alone for moments before I felt Craig pulling my long hair back, “Are you okay Princess?” He asked, I couldn’t see his face but I knew his eyebrows would be furrowed in a look of concern.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, “Yeah…I think so,” I said as I flushed the toilet and reached for my toothbrush and proceeded to scrub the taste out of my mouth the whole time Craig watched me intently a odd look on his face. “What? I mean I know I look like shit but what’s that look for?” I asked only half curious.

“When did you get your period last?” He asked with something that resembled humor on his face. I laughed, “I can’t be pregnant silly we’ve been safe, Its probably just a virus.” “You sure?” he asked, “Yes baby,” I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Now what do you want for breakfast?” I said walking out to the kitchen. “Will you at least take a test though? Just to be safe?” He asked grabbing me around the waist and pulling me close. I smiled and kissed him gently, “it’s really unnecessary,” I said, “but it would make me feel better.” he said kissing me deeply. I felt my resistance disappearing, he really was hard to argue with when he wanted to be. “Fine if it’ll make you happy, you can go get one while I make breakfast.” I said compromising.

He returned all too soon, since he had left I’d been deep in thought trying to figure out if I had any of the tell tale signs of pregnancy. Being anemic Id never had a regular period so the whole being late thing was out the window, all I had noticed was the getting sick thing.

I smiled at him when he walked in the door momentarily forgetting what was in the plastic bag, as I remembered I grimaced and took the bag stalking off to the bathroom. 10 minutes later I had my answer.
I didn’t want to call Craig in just yet, I had to think.

What did this mean for the two of us? I wasn’t sure what he will want to do, I never imagined bringing a baby into the world when I wasn’t married, but there’s nothing to be done about it now I told myself as I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed next to him. “What’d it say?” he asked wrapping his arm around me. I took a deep breathe,

“Well…Max isn’t going to be the only dad here in a bit.” I said looking at him waiting for his reaction. “Awesome!” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet, “Come on! We gotta go tell Loran and Max!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So compleates this chapter. If you noticed, it says that this chapter was written by robynrampage who is a co-author in this story. In the past few chapters she's been giving me ideas and helping me develope stuff so i added her an author but in this chapter she actually wrote Robyn/her POV. This is something new for both of us and if we get positive reviews we will continue. So please tell us what you think, should we just keep it in Loran's POV or do you want Robyn's too? If we don't get the reviews we won't know if you like it or not so please Read and Review. And on a diffrent note I found out that Max Green is going to be married!