Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Missing

I looked down at my ginormous belly and was thinking about how nice it would be to have the baby out of me, but only so I could love it and play with it and just adore it. Ugh hormones… I laughed to myself and closed the nursery which had been decorated dinosaur style for the little boy that would soon be joining Craig and I here in Myrtle Beach. It had been the longest 8 months and 17 days of my life…yes I counted…but I was positive I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

Craig walked into the apartment back from Wal mart where I had sent him on a mission for watermelon and more Welch’s grape juice. I smiled and headed for the kitchen to get some juice, OW! I screamed suddenly in pain, “oh my god are you okay?!” Craig said rushing to my side. “Yeah ,” I breathed clutching the side of the counter trying to think of what had to happen now, it was time that was obvious. “Go get the car keys.” I said as clearly as I could as another contraction gripped me. “What about your bag? Don’t you need the bag?!” he said starting to freak out just a little. “It’s already in the car remember…” I said trying to make my way towards the door, “You could help me you know!” I shot at him since he was still standing in the kitchen surrounded by pieces of watermelon…fuck he must have dropped it, oh well we can clean that up later. “Oh I’m sorry!” he said running towards me, I grabbed his arm and we made our way towards the car, stopping a few times to let the pain pass.

By the time we made it to the hospital I had called both Shayla and Eden but couldn’t get a hold of Loran. I called Shayla back and asked her to try and get a hold of them while I head into the hospital. I was rolled into the hospital as another contraction got the best of me, I screamed and grabbed a nurse “I’m going to have a BABY HERE! GIVE ME DRUGS NOW!!!” Craig tried apologizing to her behind my back but I heard, “Don’t apologize for me! It’s her job to drug me!” I yelled at him as they wheeled me into a room to prep me. I had already told the doctor I wanted to be out for the entire surgery. The last thing I remembered was the nurse asking me to count backwards from 100.

I woke up to Shayla, Eden, Zacky, Robert and Craig standing around me. I was kind of groggy and a little bit out of it but I knew something was wrong, than it hit me “Where’s my baby?” I asked Craig who than brought him over to me, a beautiful little boy. I smiled taking him from Craig, “wait…where is Loran and Max?” I asked Shayla who had been charged with the task of finding her before I went in. “I don’t know…no one does. We can’t get a hold of them, we figured they probably just turned off their phones until Eden reminded me that they wouldn’t have done that in case something happened to Lil’ Zacky,” “Where is she anyways?” I asked looking at Eden this time. “She’s with my parents, I didn’t think it was a good idea to bring her into the hospital with all it’s germs.” I laughed a little but I was bothered by the fact that Loran and Max weren’t there. We all looked down at the baby boy as if he held all the answers and were silent for a moment. “What are you gonna name him?” Shayla asked breaking the silence. “Luke, Luke Michael Mabbitt.” I said looking up at Craig who was smiling back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep the comments coming. We need them to know how well were doing. So if we don't get any we won't post anything :) P.S. This was writen by me, robynrampage

Luke's Room:
http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/images/dinosaur-baby-bedding-809.jpg