Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Wedding Bells

“Dammit Robyn!” I said as she stood behind me tugging at my hair.

“God you and your hair! I’m not even pulling that hard!” she said “The hell you aren’t! Are you curling my hair or ripping it out?” I asked.

“Will you just shut up and let me do my job?” she asked.

I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth and bared it. After all it was me that had asked her to do my hair for my wedding. Yes it was finally my wedding day. Max and I had ended up picking Halloween as our wedding date just because it was such a fun holiday.

Finally after about twenty minuets of tugging and pain Robyn stepped back declaring that she was finished. I looked in the mirror and smiled. It was perfect. She had straightened it so that it would be sleeker and then curled into loose ringlets. They had then been pinned into a half up half down hairstyle that cascaded down my back.

“It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I said and hugged her.

“Okay Drareg sit down here so I can do your makeup!” Eden said. I smiled at the nickname and thought back to their creation.

We sat in our global studies class. Robyn and I were sophomores and Eden was a freshman. The three of us shared a mutual interest in My Chemical Romance. Well to be fully truthful Eden and I’s level of fandom was more obsession than interest. Both of us had a favorite guy, hers was Frank Iero and mine was Gerard Way. We sat in a row babbling and passing notes. I sat in front of Eden and Robyn sat behind. I was absentmindedly listening to Mr. Bowen while I wrote the names of all the guys backwards. Drareg Yaw, Yekim Yaw, Knarf Orei, Yar Orot and Bob Rayrb and finally Ym Lacimehc Ecnamor. I smiled to myself and handed it back to Eden. She looked at it for a moment before realizing what it was. As soon as she’d done it Bowen had given us the go ahead to answer the chapter questions. I had already done them as had Eden so we jumped right into our favorite part of class, conversation. “It looks weird huh?” I asked. “Yeah I mean how do you pronounce them?” she asked. “Uh…well Bob I guess would be like Bob.” I said. “Poor Bob.” she said with a smile. “Look at this one Dra-reg?” I asked. She nodded and laughed, “It sounds like Drag Queen.” she said. I rolled my eyes, “Don’t be making fun of my man.” I said. “Oh calm down Drareg.” Eden replied. “You first Knarf.” I said with a laugh. “That’s it! Those are our nicknames from now on.” she said with a sence of finality. “What are you doing?” Robyn asked finishing her work and peering over Eden’s shoulder. “We have nicknames and you need one too. Who do you want?” Eden asked. “Anyone but Bob or Ray.” she said. “Well that’s easy I now dub you Yekim Yaw! I am Knarf Orei and Loran is now Drareg Yaw!” she said. After that that had been it. We’d called one another by those names for the rest of that year even signing them as our names in Mr. Bowen’s class only of course since he was the only one that put up with our foolishness. That year Robyn and I had gone as far as to have trucker hats made with those names on them. Mine had been purple and pink and Robyn’s was Blue and black.

“Will you stop laughing? If not you’re going to get stabbed in the eye.” Eden warned.

“S-Sorry I was just thinking.” I said laughing.

“About what?” Robyn asked.

“Mr. Bowen’s class.” I replied.

“Oh my god that was so long ago!” Eden said.

“I know. God I wish you could’ve been in that class with us Shayla you would’ve had the time of your life.” Robyn said as she did her own hair in the mirror.

“Who’s Mr. Bowen?” Molly asked.

“He was our Global Studies teacher back in high school. We made his life hell for a period a day.” I replied.

Eden finished up my make up and sat back with a smile, “You’re all ready. Now let‘s get you dressed!” she said with a smile. “

Yay!” I said and stood up and hurried over to my dress.

I unzipped the garment bag and pulled my dress out.

“Shayla come help us!” Eden said to Shayla who was over in the corner doing her makeup.

Robyn and Shayla took the skirt and lifted the dress over my head while Robyn helped me put my head through the top without mussing my hair and make-up. After it was safely over my head and my arms were through the straps Robyn zipped me up. I turned around and looked at the mirror.

“Holy shit.” I said.

“I know you look like a girl!” Robyn said with a laugh.

“Yeah and you look like you swallowed a pumpkin.” I shot back with a laugh

. Both Eden and Robyn were five months along now and their bellies were noticeable through their bridesmaids dresses. There was a knock on the door,

“Come in!” we called in unison.

“Hey someone’s all dressed up!” Val said coming in holding Zacharie, Craig behind her.

“Aw! She looks beautiful Val! Thank you so much for getting her ready.” I said as I looked at my little flower girl.

“You’re welcome I mean I could use the practice you know?” she said and patted her very pregnant belly. “

She’s not the only one.” Craig said smiling at the girls and I.

Robyn rolled her eyes, “Is everything ready Casanova?” Robyn asked.

“Yep. Everyone is ready and waiting.” he said.

“Then this is it.” I said with a sigh.

“Yep. Just breathe ‘kay? We love you.” Eden said kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.

Robyn, Molly and Shayla hugged me too and left the room with Eden.

“You do look amazing. Good luck hon.” Val said and with a hug she left with Zacharie, leaving me and Craig in the room.

Craig was going to walk me down the aisle since my parents weren’t able to make it to the wedding. We were having it in LA and since my younger brother had school and my mom had some health issues it was hard for them to come all the way here.

“So? You really sure you want to be stuck with Max forever?” he asked with his crooked smile.

I sighed, “I think so. Well at least for a few years. I thought that I’d stick around for a few years and then run off will all his money.” I said with a laugh.

“Sounds good.” he replied laughing too.

“Before we go he wanted me to give you this.” Craig said and pulled out a small box and opened it. Inside was a diamond heart nestled in white gold.

“It‘s beautiful!” I said.

“I‘m sure he‘ll be happy to know you like it. Now turn around.” he said.

I did as he said and he put the necklace on me.

I turned around and he smiled, “So you ready to go?” he asked.

I nodded and took his hand. We walked out of the room and joined the clique gathered at the doors that lead to the alter. Robert and Zacky gave me a hug and told me I was beautiful before we all took our spots. The music started and Zacky and Eden went first fallowed by Robert and Shayla then Molly and Andy Sixx who had flown out to be a groomsman for Max, Robyn with Zacharie and Luke toddling beside her.

The doors closed for one final time and the wedding march began. Craig looped his arm though mine and the doors opened. I looked at the end of the aisle and saw Max smiling back at me, his eyes wide with excitement. He looked at Bryan who had gotten ordained just so that he could officiate the wedding and smiled before turning back to me.

We reached the end of the aisle and Craig smiled at Max and kissed my cheek before giving my hand to Max. I didn’t really listen to the things that Bryan said until it was time for us to say our vows. Max went first. He took a deep breath and pulled piece of paper from his pocket. I smiled, I knew he’d never be able to remember his vows alone.

“Loran from the moment I saw you, before I almost gave you a concussion I knew that you were the one that I wanted to spend my life with. I think that the flood that stuck in Robyn’s apartment was some sort of miracle and I want you to know that I mean every word that I said to you that day in the bathroom. I love you and I want to see you everyday. I want to watch our daughter grow up with you. I want to look off stage and see you banging you head and screaming every lyric that we play.” he said and I smiled.

“I love you Loran and through everything that we’ve been through together we’ve worked it out and made it out just fine. No one has been able to break us up as hard as they’ve tried and I they never will. You and Zacharie are my life. Without you everything would be incomplete. I love you and I want to say thank you for being my friend, the mother of my child and now my wife.” He finished.

By this time I was crying and thanking god for water proof eyeliner. “Loran, it’s your turn.” Bryan said.

“Max I knew about you before you ever knew about me but it wasn’t until we met that I really met you. I saw the funny, sweet and caring individual that was underneath the rock star that everyone else saw. With you I’ve seen the world, I’ve given birth to a child, I’ve seen hell and evil, and I’ve experienced sheer happiness. For a long time now I haven’t been able to picture my life without you there. You’re a piece of the puzzle of my life that makes everything fit together. I love you forever, a day and then some.” I said.

Tears fell from Max’s eyes, I smiled and wiped them away. He brought my hands up to his lips and kissed them. We exchanged rings and Bryan looked out at the crowd.

“If anyone objects to the joining of these two people s-” he began but Robert and Craig cut him off yelling, “then shut the hell up!” Max and I burst out laughing at our friends.

“Okay I guess that’s one thing they could do. I guess all that’s left is to say is I now pronounce you husband and wife!” he said and Max pulled me in for a sweet and chaste kiss.

“How unlike you.” I whispered when he pulled away.

He raised his eyebrows at me, “Saving the good stuff for the honeymoon.” he said and I laughed.

“I now give you Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell Scott Green!” Bryan said and we took off down the aisle.

We got into the Limo and collapsed inside.

“Dude that was great! Let’s do it again!” Max said.

“Yeah but can it be with different people? The guy they stuck me with in there was little too mushy.” I said and he laughed, “Like you weren’t?” he asked and leaned over and kissed me.

He pulled away few moments later and I reached over to the garment bag hanging a few feet away.

“Hey unzip this will you?” I asked pulling my hair away.

“My pleasure.” he said.

“Down boy, save it for the honeymoon.” I said and pulled off the dress and put on the black one that I had for the reception along with the flats. A few moments later we arrived at the reception hall and climbed out of the limo. Everyone was already inside. We waited outside the room the reception Max kissing my neck. Finally they called us in and we walked into cheers. I looked at all my friends and family and couldn’t be happier. We moved to the floor for our first dance. Max had let me pick the song and I had chosen “Smother Me” by The Used.

After our dance we sat down to eat and it was time for the toast. I had pegged Robyn for the toast and I just knew I was going to regret it.

Robyn’s POV

I looked down at my 4th glass of grape juice and downed the rest before taking the mic. I hated speeches but Loran had pressured me into it, I smiled at Matt who was handing the mic in front of me.

“Well….I do,” I said pausing for a moment,

“That has got to be THE BIGGEST ‘That’s what He said, She said moment ever’” I said as most of the younger people present laughed, at least someone got the joke I thought,

“Seriously though guys…If it wasn’t for Loran’s obsession and Max’s femininity I would never have pegged you two for a couple,” I smiled as Loran smiled but glared with her eyes.

“Oh yeah Loran…you’re gonna regret your decision for handing me the mic in a moment here,” I said with a wicked grin.

“You see guys…many of you know Loran as Max’s girlfriend…I on the other hand, have known her since 10th grade. And that was pre knowing what the fuck to do with her hair Loran. Don’t get me wrong she’s always been a beautiful girl…she’s just prettier now.” I smiled and glanced at the head table where Max was laughing and Loran was glaring,

I glanced at Craig who was working the laptop that was connected to the projector screen and winked. That was his cue to start the slideshow I had made, a picture of Loran and I in 10th grade, I was holding up a Yekim sign, and her a Drareg one.

“I smiled, only a few of you are in on the inside joke there but I’m sure you all can appreciate the humor of her hair,” I said as Craig Vana Whited the photo,

The next picture popped up, and it was of Loran and I, she was helping me move into my apartment and had dust on her clothes and a paint smear on her face as she tried to block the camera. “Loran helping me move into my apartment, merely 2 months before she met her now husband Max,”

I said as it flipped to the last picture, one of me and Craig with Luke in his lap but leaning towards me smiling, Loran and Max, and Shayla and Robert lounging on a couch backstage at a show, with Eden and Zacky holding Zacky Jr. and Molly leaning against the couch with Bryan’s arms wrapped around her,

“I don’t think this picture needs much explaining…but I thought It would be nice to show Loran and Max’s biological families, their chosen family.” I looked over at Loran, Eden, Shayla, and Molly, all of which were smiling from ear to ear and I smiled back,

I turned back to the rest of the room, “I know ya’ll think were a bunch of young kids who joke around to much, but I think that’s how we stay young. Loran, Max.” I said looking back at the happy couple.

“I love you guys, and just remember…shit happens in life, and ya’ll have been through a lot together already, and life is sure to bring you guys more obstacles, but you can handle it. Trust me” I smiled and handed the mic over to Eden just as Luke and Zacky Jr. who had been playing at Val’s feet started laughing obnoxiously.

Loran’s POV

I hugged Robyn as she sat down. It wasn’t quiet as bad as I thought it was going to be. I settled Zacharie on my lap and began to feed her from my plate. About half way through the reception Bryan walked over to me.

“Hey Loran can I ask you something?” he asked.

“Sure.” I said.

He leaned down and whispered something that made me smile.

“Go right ahead.” I said. With that we talked to the DJ who gave him a mic.

“Uh…Molly? Can I see you down here for a minuet?” he asked.

I looked down the table at Molly who blushed deeply and stood walking to the dance floor where Bryan stood.

“Molly I know it’s been a short time but I find myself falling more for you everyday. Will you marry me?” he asked kneeling down and holding out a box with a ring inside.

She looked at him for a moment before nodding. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. We all clapped and cheered. I saw Craig nudge Max and Robert and they stood up and walked out of the room Bryan fallowing. I looked at the girls who all shrugged.

A few moments later they came back in pulling a drum set behind them. Robert took a seat behind the drums and the guys all plugged into amps that were already set up that I hadn’t noticed before.

“This is for my beautiful wife. It’s not your name but well…it says everything that I feel.” he said with a smile.

“Ashley” began to play and I froze as tears fell from my eyes. After the song ended I ran up to Max and kissed him deep.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you to babe.” he replied. After that the DJ started playing music and we started a mosh pit on the dance floor to ‘Chop Suey’ by System Of A Down. Soon it was time for Max and I to leave. I kissed Zacharie goodbye as she was staying with Robyn and Craig while we went on our honeymoon. As we drove off I smiled and leaned against Max and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter in the can! I hope you liked the peak at the past. That's a real story too I had that teacher with my friends and we did raise hell. This is pretty much fluff but oh well i got my new coheed and cambria CD and felt all happy.

Recently I wrote a joke chapter for robynrampage. it's a slash between Craig and Max. I wrote it for april fools because she doesn't like to read slash and made it sound like a real chapter. We were talking and we wanted to know if you guys wanted us to post it. We'd post it as a chapter but it wouldn't really corrailate with the story or anything. So review or hit us up with a message and tell us if you wanna read it If you do we'll post it after we finish the last chapter which is currently being written along with....THE SEQUEL!! Yay! So Read and Review! Thanks!

Loran's Wedding dress:
http://www.polyvore.com/lorans_wedding/set?id=17791211

Bridesmaids, Ring Bearer and Flower Girl:
[url]http://www.polyvore.com/lorans_bridesmaids_outfits/set?id=17335259[url]