Sequel: Starcrossed
Status: It's done!! Please read the sequel 'Starcrossed' and review!!!

The Flood

Hangover

I didn’t know where it was coming from but somewhere someone was beating concrete with a sledgehammer. It continued getting louder and louder, “Will someone please tell the construction crew to cut it? Please?” I yelled but my voice hurt my ears so I buried my head under my pillow.

“There’s no fucking construction crew…someone’s knocking on the door.” Shayla said sleepily. I heard her get up and walk to the door, “Eden!” she said then a voice joined hers, “Oh my god Shayla how did you get here? I thought everyone was stuck on the other side of the flood!” Eden said.

“Nope, I got here the night before the road was shut off. Now c’mere there’s someone you should meet.” Shayla said. I heard movement and then an ear splitting shriek that not even the pillow could muffle, “Oh my fucking god Robert Ortiz and Monte Money are in Robyn’s living room!” Eden yelled. “Can you pleeeseee not yell?” I asked from under the pillow. “Loran?” Eden asked coming over and pulling the pillow from over my head. “No!” I said and pulled the covers over my head.

“Holy shit do you have anyone else hidden in here?" Eden asked. “Well Craig’s in the bedroom with Robyn.” Shayla replied. “What? Are you serious?” Eden asked. “Yeah I guess they’re sorta a thing now, like Robert and I.” she said. Their voices were like megaphones right against my ears, “Can you please talk a little bit quieter?” I asked, my head was pounding. “What’s her issue?” Eden asked. “I think she’s HUNGOVER!” Shayla said loudly splitting my head in half. I stuck my finger out from under the blanket, three guesses which one it was.

“Eden? What are you doing here? I thought you’d be stuck at Taylor’s or something.” Robyn's voice joined the others. “No I thought that you were stuck on the other side but then I heard some laughing or something late last night so I thought I’d come over here this morning.” Eden said. “Oh…yeah…” Robyn said.

I felt Max move beside me. He slid his arm around my middle and began kissing the back of my neck. “Maxy people are awake.” I said. “So? Craig and Robert are probably just as busy as I am.” he said and began to trail kisses down my neck. There was a snicker and Max froze and tossed the covers off of us.

“Max and Loran?” Eden asked turning to Robyn and Shayla. “Yeah.” they both replied. “Uh…Hi…I’m Max.” Max said with a smile. “I’m Eden, nice to meet you.” she said. “I’m going to go get dressed.” he said and stood up and walked to the bathroom in his boxers to get dressed.

“Can you please take your insanely loud convo into the kitchen? At least until I die?” I asked. “Ha ha you’re hungover. C’mon laying in bed all day won’t help. Get your ass up.” Robyn said. I knew it was pointless to fight so I slowly sat up, my head feeling like it weighed a million pounds. I stood and fallowed them into the kitchen. Robyn rummaged around in the cupboards and produced a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water setting them down in front of me then sitting mugs of hot cocoa in front of Eden, Shayla and herself.

“So how did all this happen? I mean one you have Escape The Fate sleeping in your living room and three of them sleeping in your beds, and then you got Loran totally crocked and the last time I checked she was straight edge.” Eden said. Once again the story was told from the beginning but with the ending this time being the fact that our boyfriends were horny fucks who wanted to get their rocks off watching the three of us make out. Eden sat quietly nodding the whole time trying not to laugh.

“So all seven of you have been hold up in here for the past two days? How did you manage to ‘get to get together’?” Eden asked. “That’s the issue we’re having only Robyn and Craig have had any privacy.” Shayla said and with one hand swept back Robyn’s hair and reveled yet another large hickey. “You look like a fucking leper.” I said taking a drink of my water, the aspirin taking effect at last. “You’re just jealous because you and Max aren’t getting anywhere.” said and stuck out her tongue. “Well we would be if we had a fucking place where I didn’t get pillows thrown at me or buckets of ice dumped down my back.” I replied and glared at Shayla who just smiled back.

“What about my place? I have a spare bedroom and a fold out sofa.” Eden said. “I call the bedroom!” I said. “I’ll stay here if it’s cool with you. Monte can go over to Eden’s and use the pull out.” Shayla said. “Sounds good to me. Hey guys, c’mere!” Robyn called and I flinched, “Oops, sorry.” she said with a laugh.

“What’s up babe?” Craig asked coming in fallowed by Max who was fully clothed, Robert and Monte. “Loran has decided to relocate to Eden’s apartment.” Robyn said. “What about me?” Max asked wrapping his arms around me. “You’re coming too hon. We’re getting our own room with a bed.” I said with a smile. “Kick ass! Thank you!” Max said and gave Eden a big hug. “You’re welcome.” she said with a smile.

“I also have a pull out couch, Shayla said she wanted to stay here, would you be okay at my place Monte?” Eden asked taking a sip of her cocoa. “Yeah, it’s cool with me.” he said. “Sweet so we’ll head over after breakfast.” Eden said. “Ug…please no.” I said and Max laughed, “Hungover?” he asked. “Like a mother fucker.” I replied. He laughed and kissed me on the cheek, “You’ll feel better soon. I’ll see to it myself.” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek,

“Robyn do I have any more shirts left?” I asked. Robyn had a little bit of everyone’s clothes at her house, I’d had to wear the same jeans for the past day but had a different shirt everyday as had Shayla. The guys had borrowed a few of Robyn’s guys friends clothes. If I didn’t have a shirt I’d have to go digging to find something to wear. “Uh…I think one of your old MCR shirts is in there, go look yourself I’m not your slave.” she said. I rolled my eyes and went to find a shirt.

I walked into Robyn’s room and stopped, “Robyn?” I called. “Yesh?” she asked. “Uh…what’s with all the pillows?” I asked. Robyn had the couch cushions, her pillows and a few regular pillows stacked on top of her bed with a sheet tied to the bedposts over the pillows. “What are you-oh! Craig and I made a pillow fort, haven’t you ever seen one before?” she asked. I looked at her sideways and went to find my shirt.

I got dressed, fixed my make up and hair and walked into the living room where Robyn, Craig, Eden, Max and Monte were sitting. “Where are Robert and Shayla?” I asked. “Shayla decided she wanted to cook us all breakfast but she burnt her finger and Robert went to make her feel better…ten minuets ago.” Craig said. “I’m not eating any of what their cooking and it’s not because my stomach’s upset.” I said and walked over and sat by Max who put his arm around my shoulders allowing me to snuggle into the nook made by his arm and side.

Eventually Shayla appeared with Robert both with plates of food and a smile on their faces. My stomach wasn’t good so I declined my food, which was happily taken by Robert, and contented myself with bites of Max’s. After we had eaten we headed down the hall to Eden’s to get settled.

“Hey anyone want something to drink?” Eden asked and walked over to her cupboard and pulled out a couple different bottles of various liquor. “Uh…do you have diet coke?” I asked. “Yes Drareg I have diet coke.” she said calling my by the backward's MCR fan nickname with a smile and handed me a can from the fridge. “Thank you.” I said popping the top. “Welcome! Ooh, let me show you an Max your room!” she said and took me by the hand and dragged me down the hall. “Ta-da!” she said.

The room was insane, it was full of random stuff with a full bed in the center with black skull sheets and matching pillowcases and a blood red comforter. “Why do you have so much stuff?” I asked stepping over a giant panda bear. She shrugged, “I just do.” she said. I sat down on the bed, it was pretty comfortable. “What do you think?” I asked Max. “It’s amazing.” he said lying back on the bed. He reached over and began to kiss my neck. “Good now let’s go be social.” I said pulling away with a grin. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out into the living room.

Everyone but Robyn had a drink in their hand and a few moments later Max did too. We all started talking about their music and stuff like that. “You know what is so random?” I asked. “What?” Craig asked. “The end of ‘It’s Just Me’.” I said. “Why what does it say?” Eden asked. Robyn started with Craig’s part, "Oh, Oh God. I'm about to pass out." I took up Max’s part, "Dude" and it continued like that, "I want me to pass out." "You just did" "That was fucking awesome" "It's just not my flavah"

The guys once again shot us a ‘what the fuck’ look but broke out into laughter a few moments later. The night wore on and Robyn and I remained the only sober people in house. Now I don’t know how or why but one moment we were all talking and the next we looked over and Monte and Eden were full on making out on the couch. And it looked like it was about to go other places,

“And on that note I am heading back to my apartment. I’ll see you guys later, Night Eden, Monte.” Robyn said to the couple on the couch before turning to Max and I. “Night guys.” Robyn said and hugged me whispering in my ear, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” and I smirked at her, “Like what? Build a pillow fort?” I asked. She laughed and left. “So are you tired?” I asked. “Nope.” Max said popping the ‘p’. “So what do you suggest we do?” I asked. “I can think of a few things.” He said and leaned down and kissed me.

“Sorry not in the mood.” I said. “Seriously? Like after all the shit I went through the past few days? Do you realize how…hard this is for me?” he asked. I looked down at his tight pants, “I can guess.” I said with a laugh and kissed him, “I was joking.” I said and without another word he grabbed my hand and dragged me to our room.
****************
I woke the next morning in Max’s arms, my head resting on his bare chest. “Are you awake?” he asked. “Yeah.” I replied. “Are you hungry?” he asked. “Yes.” I replied. “So am I.” he said. “Do you want to get up?” he asked. “No.” I said with a laugh. “Good, I don’t want to either.” he said and held me closer. We drifted back off to sleep for a little bit finally getting up when we both had to go to the bathroom like hell.

I got up and pulled on the pj pants I’d brought over the night before but hadn’t put on and his t-shirt and walked to the bathroom. I got out and he ran in like a bat out of hell behind me slamming the door. I walked out to the kitchen to get a glass of water and stopped mid step.

Lying on the couch were Monte and Eden, both and asleep and, judging by the clothes on the floor, naked under the sheet that was draped over them. “Hey is there-” Max said emerging from the bathroom but I shushed him and pointed to the sight on the couch. “C’mon lets go get the others, they have to see this.” He said.

Max was only in his boxers but I’d learned that he really didn’t care about how much clothing he wore. We opened the door to Robyn’s and hurried in. “Oh my god you’ve gotta come see…” I said but trailed off when I saw that both Shayla and Robyn were clutching to Robert and Craig in tears.

“What’s going on?” I asked. “The road is open.” Robyn said not looking at me. My heart shattered in my chest. “Really? That means we can get back on the tour.” Max said. I turned to him, “And that means that you’re leaving us.” I said with tears in my eyes. A look of recognition crossed Max’s face and he reached out and pulled me toward him and let me cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that ends yet another chapter! Thank you for reading and please review. I have a couple more chapters typed up but i'd really like a couple of review before I put them up to know that you still like the story. Thank you!