Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Twenty

Craig and I were walking on the beach in St. Petersburg, Florida. I looked over at the ocean and the sunset was almost complete, it was getting dark.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I looked over my shoulder and saw Craig. I smiled.
Never did I think this would ever happen, us I mean... but it did.

"Hey looks what I found," Craig said, he reached in his pocket and took out a sea shell that was sapped like heart. I smiled.

"That is so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Look on the other side," He said smiling.

I looked at him questioningly, but he just motioned with his hands to tell me to flip it.
I flipped around and saw a diamond ring on the other side that was tapped there. I gasped.

"Shayna, will you be my wife?" Craig asked.

I nodded as I felt tears of joy slip down my cheeks.

Craig laughed with joy and hugged me tight. "I love you, and I always will."

"Good, I need you. And so does Aidan."

This was the beginning of a new and happier life; one that would actually stick.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter!!
Its not really suppose to be the last stop on the tour, but it is in my book! XD

Pt.2 is coming soon and JessickaaJealousyy is co-writeing! :)

Comment...? =D