Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Nineteen

It's been two months and I'm finally getting over things.
We tracked down Max and Aidan and we went to court for custody of Aidan, I won. And Craig has taken the place of Max.

We changed Aidan's last name to Mabbitt, and Aidan has even started to call him 'daddy', it kind of breaks my heart, but then again it makes me happy that he'll have a father-figure.
One day when he's old enough to understand we'll tell him about Max, and what he did to us.

Ronnie; he doesn't show up anymore. Not after Craig came to my rescue... and not after he repeated the words that sunk into my chest, the ones that still haunted me today.

I guess we were happy. I went back to my normal self, and school was starting next month. And that was a little more pressure that I didn't need, thank god it was Senior year.

"Craig?" I ran out of my room as a thought popped in my head, I ran down the stairs. But Craig met me half way up.

"What honey?" He asked.

"M-Max, he teaches at my school! I'm going back to school next fucking month!" I panicked.

"Shayna, calm down. It's okay," He hugged me.

"Daddy!" Aidan yelled from his room.

"Come on," Craig said pulling me with him to Aidan's room.

We entered Aidan's room to see Ronnie in there holding him in his rocking chair.

"Ronnie?" I asked.

"Shayna, I just wanted to see you and Aidan," Ronnie explained.

"Yeah right, or are you here for Max?" I asked, I was angry that he even had the nerve to touch my baby without my permission.

"No, I'm not here for Max. I'm serious, I hues wanted to make up for all the stupid shit that I've done... and well, this is another stupid thing-- but still. I'm really sorry, I'm a jerk." Ronnie apologized.

Should I forgive him...?
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters have been really short lately && I apologize... >.<

Comment...? :D