‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

You don't have to read 16 and 24 to understand what is going on. Just read the desciption. Thank you.

It's been three years since he left us, Aidan and I. Our baby is growing into a young man, and Craig and I fall more in love with each other each passing day.
I never see Max's-- well, in person, pictures of us together still haunt me. Especially now that Aidan looks so much like him.

This question keeps occurring in my brain: why did this happen to me?

I don't think I or the world will ever know, and that kills me. Yeah, I know I should be over it by now, but I'm not. I can't even look at my son without crying or my heartbreaking into smaller and smaller pieces. Those times when I should be happy, I'm not. Watching my son grow is killing me, slowly, put painfully. My gut is filled with pure pain, dead pain.

[x]

Three long years after Shayna's loving fiance, Max Green, left her she sees that life has to go on. Even though she is with Craig now, she is suppose to be happy, but she is not. What happens when Max comes back and tries to regain her trust and love? Will Shayna fall for the same old tricks again? Or with he be kicked to the curb?
Three years after Shayna Star's fiance, Maxwell Green, left her her life goes on, and she dreads it.

Sequel to 16 and 24
Written by: Cammy-Heartbreaker9 && JessickaaJealousyy