Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

FOOD FIGHT!

"Gerard's told me soo much about you." said Mikey. my face kinda turned pinkish and a shy smile crept onto my face. I nudged Mikey really hard in the side with my elbow.
"Oww Gee-Bear!" said Mikey as he fell on his side.
"Sowwiez Mikes" I said helping him up.
Mikey smiled at me and messed up my hair. I giggled an Mikey jumped in the air and turned to Frank.
"So Frank, wanna come with us to Gee's house?" he asked him
Ohhhh shit, Mikey you're dead.
"U-Uh...sure" Frank said , he sounded kinda nervous.
"Frank wait here, Ima go talk to Mikey for a bit" I said while grabbing Mikey by his arm and dragging him towards my classroom.
"MICHEAL JAMES WAY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I screamed at him once I closed the door.
"Im just tryin to get you and your future boyfriend together!" he said and then made kissy faces and kissing noises.
"Mikey you're gonna get bitch slapped if you don't shut the fuck up!" I said cracking a smile.
Mikey giggled and kissed my cheek. We both walked out and saw Luke, David, Ryan, and Parker walking towards Frank.
"Whats up foggot?" snarled Luke in Frank's face.
"Back the fuck off!" He screamed and pushed Luke away from him. Then he turned to walk away and Ryan grabbed him by his hair. He yanked him towards him and Parker punched him in the jaw. I saw a tear run down Frank's cheek as he fell.
"Hey, what the fuck is goin' on here?" I said while strolling over to the scene.
"Uh nothing Mr.Way" said Ryan with his cheeks turning red because he was lying.
"Umhm, boys come with me" I said motioning to Luke and Parker. All four of us walked down to the principle's office and I left them as Mrs.Wheeler screamed at them.
I walked back to Frank just as Mikey way helping him up.
"You okay Frank?" I said him
"Yea Im fine" he said unconvincingly
"Okay, well lets get goin'" I said and started walking to my car. We all walked to his car and loud music blared through the speakers.
"Come on rude boy, boy
Can you get it up
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me
" said Rihanna's angelic voice from teh speakers.
"Sorry" said Mikey while turning down the radio.
I giggled and he sped to my house.
"Woah Mikey you're like goinn' waaay past the speed limit." I said looking at the spedomiter that read 79, just as we passed a sign that said the speed limit was 37 mph.
"So what?" said Mikey as he pulled into my driveway. I smiled and we go outta the car.
"Frank where are you're parents?"
"Um...well my mom is on a buisness trip and my dad is with his other family." he said as he walked past me.
"Oh...." I said askwardly as I closed the door.
"HOLY SHIT! GERARD I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD CUPCKAES!" screamed Mikey from the kitchen.
"Mom gave 'em to me last week" I said walking into the kitchen with Frank following.
"Mom gave you cupcakes and didn't gove me any!?" he screamed chilidshly.
"Yep, cuz Im her favorite." I said smiling and bent down to untie my shoe when I felt something wet on my ass. Then I heard snickers comeing from Frank and Mikey. I stood up and discovered that pink frosting was on my ass.
I turned to Mikey who had falling out of his chair from laughing. I picked up tyhe smushed cupcake from the floor and went to throw it at him but I slipped on the frosting on the floor and it hit Frank in the face.
"HEY!" screamed Frank with a smile on my face and grabbed mustard from the table and squirted it in my face. I laughed and covered my eyes.
I grabbed the mayo friom the fridge and flung some at him with a spoon but he ducked and the now standing Mikey got a face full of mayo. He whiped it away from his eye and went to my fridge and got the eggs.
"Oh shit don't!" I screamed and laughed and covered my body.
Mikey started hitting me with eggs and I got some milk and poured it on Mikey's head.
he stood there smiling and then a food fight started.

*******
Soon my whole kitchen was covered in food and liqueds, and so were we.
"Wow" Frank said and I giggled at him.
"Welp, Ima go shower." said Mikey sounding like Tyrone Biggums.
I sighed "Well Frank you could change into some on my clothes if you like" I said
"Oh okay...thanks" said Frank and smiled at me. i smiled back and lead him up to my room.
Frank followed and we stood in my room and I handed him a black t-shirt with some green pajama pants.
"Those should kinda fit." I said a
"Uh..Mikey's in the bathroom so you can change here if you want." I said imagining him naked.
I looked down at Frank and he had pulled off his pants and were about to pull down his boxers.
"WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed running out of the room.
"Um changing" he said like it was nothing.
"You arent supposed to change infront of me!" I yelled and shut the door
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER!