Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Yo Gabba Gabba

Aww, now I feel terrible.
“You should apologize.” Said Mikey looking at me with a stern look on his face.
“What?! You were makes fun of his too!” I shouted standing up from the chair and turning off that horrible television show.
“But you’re the oldest!” Mikey said also standing up and looking me in the eye.
“Ugh fine!” I said sighing and plopped back down on the couch.
“Hey, get you’re fat ass up and lets go!” he demanded as he put on a pair of sneakers. I rolled my eyes and got my black jacket and hurridly put it on as Mikey ran down the sidewalk like a little child.
“Mikey slow down!” I screamed at him like a mother would do when her child is going crazy on the playground.
“Do you have your jacket?!” I shouted
“Nope!” he said back and stopped walking.
“You march back in there and get your coat , mister!” I said and put my hand on my hip and pointed ti my house.
“Fine!” he said and stomped back to the house and nearly seconds later he appeared with one of my jackets on.
“Now that my little Mikey!” I said and pinched his cheeks and he swatted my hand away.
“So do you even know here the kid lives?” he asked me when we were halfway down the block.
“Er…I forget” I said letting out a nervous chuckle.
“Really?” he said flatly and looked at me.
“Yes…” I said and looked down.
“Damn you Gerard!” he said and punched me in the arm with his boney hand. We circled the block twice, when I suddenly remembered where Frank lived.
“There!” I shouted and pointed to a small white house on the left of us.
“It took you half an hour to remember that?!” he screamed and hit me in the back of the head.
“Ow!” I said and rubbed my precious head.
“Sorry!” I said as we walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and a few minutes later I heard footsteps coming towards the door.
“Yes, how may I help you?” asked a short pale woman, with long black hair and dark brown eyes. She was basically an older, female version of Frank.
“Um hi, I’m here to see Frank.” I said looking down at her. She looked us up and down once before calling her son to the door.
“What?” Frank asked looking surprised to see me, and he looked like he’d been crying.
“Have you been crying?” I asked looking into his eyes.
“No!” Frank said immediately and wiped his eyes.
“What do you want?” he asked and folded his arms.
“Um….well…uh” I said and looked down at my shoes to I could concentrate on what I’m going to say.
“Look, if you’re going to look at the ground and say ‘uh’ then you should leave!” he said sternly, and started to close the door.
“Wait no!” I said quickly and he opened the door again.
“What?”
“I’m sorry for making fun of you! I mean Mikey watched The Backyardagans and I don’t make fun of him. That was very immature of me.” I said and I heard Frank snicker.
“Yea what he said” said Mikey from behind me.
“Apology excepted” he said smiling at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM BACK BITCHES!