Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Pretty Handsome Awkward

“So do you wanna come back to my place?” he asked.
I nodded eagerly and went to grab my bag.

-Monday at school-
I walked into art class, early this time. I sat in my seat and the bell rang.
Mr. Way took role and everybody in the class was present.
Class went by really quickly today, and I just stared at Mr. Way the whole time. God he was so damn sexy.
I could just picture running my hands through that, long, silky hair..
The bell rang and I jumped up, before running out.
“Does faggot have the sweets for Mr. Way?”I heard Luke say from behind me. Dear God.
“What are you talking about?”I asked turning to look at him.
He pushed me against the wall. “You're little friend there.”he looked down.
Fuck I have a boner .
“That's so nasty. I mean he's like way older then you. And he's not even a fag. And he's your teacher.”
I frowned and bit my lip.
“See! You aren't even denying that you like him! Ew!” he shoved me off to the side and I fell over.
As quickly as I could, I scrambled up and ran away, crying.
I bumped into somebody as I ran and we both ended up sprawled out on the floor.
“S-Sorry.”I sniffled and sat up. Oh look, Mr. Way.
“Frank? Its okay.. Why are you crying?”he pulled me up and dragged me to his classroom where he shut the door. I didn't know what to tell him.
“Me.... Luke.., You..”I sighed and wiped my face before explaining the whole thing.
When I finished, I looked up at him.
He was smirking.
What the fuck.
I raised an eyebrow and he bent down to be eye level with me.
“Do you still need some help with that problem of yours, Frank?”
I gulped and my eyes widened, but I nodded.
He pulled me into the damn supply closet and locked the door.
Mr. Way started kissing me while unzipping my pants and pulling them down. I did the same to him and then we started on shirts.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I walked out of the supplies closet, straightening out my shirt. I fixed Mr. Way's hair and he fixed mine.
“That was.. Fun..”I giggled a little.
“Yeah, it was.”he smiled and pecked my lips lightly.
“Well, I should get home now..”I waved a little.
“Bye.”
I walked out of the school, holding my backpack tightly.
Did I just really have sex with my own teacher?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally.
Another chapter.
Title: Pretty Handsome Awkward|The Used