Status: Position has been filled :)

Dont Stop If I Fall

Oh Lawd!

Wow, that was amazing! And yes, I did just have sex with Frank in a closet, and it was FUCKING WONDERFUL!
~~~3 Weeks Later~~~
Frank slowly walked into class and sat in the front seat. He looked kinda angry and scared.

“Okay class, today we’re going to draw some nature scenes so everyone get your paper and pencils and head outside.” I said and held the door open and I watched them as they trailed outside to the field.

“Mr.Way I don’t feel well, can I just skip this one?” he asked weakly and tucked his hair behind his ear.

“Sure, may I ask what’s wrong?” I asked curiously and shut the door.

“ Um…well……you remember what we did in the closet a few weeks ago, right?” he asked shyly.

“Yes of course, how could I forget?” I said smirking and walking up to him.

“Well um…..I-I’m pregnant.” He said and looked down and I felt like my head was going to explode and my stomach was churning.

“What?!” I shouted and remembered that people still had class.

“I’m pregnant. You see I was born…special and my parents never told me because they thought I was going to be straight.” He said rubbing his hands together. I started panicking and crying on the floor and Frank had to pull me into my seat.

“Calm down Sweety!” he said trying to sooth me but I didn’t work. He eventually slapped me and that knocked my brain back to normal.

“Everything is going to be okay, we won’t tell anyone, it will be our little secret.” He said smiling and sat on my lap.

“Are you sure?” I asked feeling a nervous feeling in the pit of my gut.

“I’m sure” he said smiling and started kissing me. I fiercely kissed back until something interrupted us.

“Oh lord!” screamed Abbey from the doorway. Oh shit, this can’t be good.

“Uh…um I can explain!” I said quickly as Frank hopped off my lap.

“Ohhh I’m telling’!” she said and started for the door.

“ No!” Frank and I said at the same time.

“Well, I won’t tell if…..you give me an A in this class” she said and smiled.

“F-fine” I said and got my grade book and scribbled out her F’s and D’s into A’s.

“Good, now my parents will let me go to Six Flags with Mort!” she said and ran out of the room. Mort….isn’t that one of the janitors?! That’s disgusting, he’s like 45.

“Oh God I hope she doesn’t tell” Frank said leaning against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh Lawd!
who wants to murder Abbey?!
lolol I luffles my readers