Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Hotter than hell. NOT

i was dumbfounded for a second before my brain processed what he said. Whenthe crowd had gone quiet and my mom and Pattie had been excitingly discussing about the tour, our managers talking, I was still stunned by the announcement. “What?” I said out of nowhere suprised it sounded calm, when I was FURIOUS. Nobody told me. It’s not my birthday, I do not need surprises! "but.. I have my own tour."

"Yes you do. we set up a poll if you should go on separate tours, or on tour together, but with higher ticket prices, and fans said you guys should tour together, the more the merrier right? he-he-he", Scooter said trying to make me laugh. I looked over to Bieber which I realized he wasn’t there anymore and Barbie wasn’t either. No. No. No. I am not going on tour with Bieber.

~~Vee POV~~

Usher just made an announcement that Stephanie and Justin were going on tour together. This is gonna be great!
"What?" Zee asked perfectly calm, which reminded me of the old her, the calm and controlled even if she was on the verge of throwing the table across the room. "but… i have my own tour.." she continued.

"Yes you do. we set up a poll if you should go on separate tours, or on tour together, but with higher ticket prices, and fans said you guys should tour together, the more the merrier right? he-he-he", the guy i think was named Scooter said, trying to light up the atmosphere.

"Please excuse me for a second. uhh.. Vee, can you come with?" she said, i think she's still in shock. she didn’t really like Justin, for some shitty reason. I mean HELLO! JUSTIN BIEBER IS HOTTER THAN HELL! I guess his charm doesn’t work on her.

I followed her, and as I suspected she went to the garden. She sat down on the bench where we hung out earlier and she looked stunned. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. "OMG Steph, that is totally mother fuckin’ awesome. awesome! I still get to go on tour with you right?. I would be spending the whole time with you and Justin. just don’t tell me that girl.. what's her face? is coming with too. I wont be able to stand her voice. I am so excited. Aren't you? and come on this is a dream come true, a month and a half, going to 30 different cities with one of the hottest guys alive dude." I started babbling, and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Don’t you give me that look missy, coz you should be so damn thankful for your blessings!" and gave her a proud smile.

"What the hell Vee, I was supposed to go on tour by myself.! but No, they had to make HIM come along. How am I supposed to enjoy?!”, she stopped to catch her breath. Then she continued “You know what? I WILL enjoy, and no way in hell will he ruin that. you're coming with, yes." She said, giving up. She got up, and started walking back inside.

~~Stephanie's POV~~

We walked back to the table when i got my brain back to working properly.
I saw Justin there again, whispering to Barbie’s ear and she was giggling.
I sat down and fixed my posture. "Sorry, that was uncalled for, but okay. when do we leave?" i asked in a bored tone.

"It'll start in a month. So get ready, and learn your dance routines and we'll set up everything. This is great" Carl said enthusiastically. Great. Just great. My fans better thank me for this. I glared at him. I think I should give him a chance, maybe he’s nice. He was nice today.
It's too early to tell.
But isn’t the first impression always how they are?
Don’t you ever listen? He’s an egoistical asshole
Ugh. whatever. You win. Wait. Who are you?
Your inner thoughts.
Fuck you.

We made our way home and I quickly got in my PJ's and jumped into bed to get some rest. It's been a long day, and the next 2 months will be hell.
****
The next morning, i got up to my phone ringing, I was so tired I didn't even bother to check the caller ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey Steph, good morning."
"Who is it?"
"Carl"
UGH. the traitor "Yes Carl?"
"You have a radio interview this morning, and we're announcing the thing about your tour later too"
"Okay. What time is the interview?"
"2 hours, so hurry, Stark will be there in a few."
"Alright. Thank you" I liked how my life was, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just wanna be normal you know? When I walk in the streets not having to hide in my sunglasses and hoodie so i wouldn't be bombarded with fans asking for autographs and paparazzi asking me questions, and not having my bodyguard Stark having to follow me everywhere all the time.

I got up, took a shower, did my hair and make up and was ready in an hour, I was eating breakfast my breakfast, my favorite Capt’n Crunch with Berries, when Stark arrived, he had a key to our Villa, just in case of emergency.
"I'm here Steph, you ready?" he called out
"Yeah I am. Did you get breakfast yet?" I shouted back, the place was pretty huge.
"Yeah I did, thanks though"
I put my dishes in the sink, and grabbed my stuff to get in the car.

We arrived in the studio and leaned against the wall to catch my breath, since I thought I was going to be late and it was on the fourth floor, so I basically had to run. I took a seat in front of the announcer who's name was Ariel.
"Well everyone, here we have Stephanie Vilvaldi this morning for an exclusive interview, Hi Stephanie."
"Hey Ariel, how are you today?"
"I'm good, and how about you?"
"The best I can be" I said with a smile
"So, Stephanie, anything new with your life?"
"Nothing really, the tour. but that's pretty much it." I wanted to say as little as I could about the changes in the tour.
"Any guys in your life right now?" she asked
"My dad?"
"Haha, that's funny. Let me rephrase that. is there a special guy in your life right now"
"No not now. I’m focusing on my career and this tour means a great deal to me and I’m really busy with entertaining my fans right now, so I guess i'm waiting for the right one " I answered her truthfully
" Awww. That’s nice. Will you date a fan? if ever?"
"Yeah, I mean I don’t care he’s a celebrity or not.”
"Hear that guys? She'll date someone even if they're not celebrities" we both laughed "I heard you and Mr. 16 year old hottie Justin Bieber are going on tour together?" she continued.
Great, even she thinks Bieber's hot. "Ha-ha, Yes, we are, it was arranged yesterday at his party, since the fans wanted us to go together instead"
"When will the tour start?"
"In a month. we'll be heading off to Florida first, in Disney world"
"That's official guys! The tour is ON. April 3rd, in Florida. Thank You for coming today Stephanie, and enjoy your tour"
"Thank You for having me today too, and I will", with that I said goodbye to them, signed autographs for the fans that came and headed off for lunch with my friends.

**At the Restaurant**

" I am so sorry I had to cancel yesterday, Mom really wanted me to go to the party" i said while sliding in the booth next to Nate and gave him a hug.
"It's okay, we understand your mom", Jake said across the table next to Vee.
"How was our flight?” I asked while sipping my Sprite. MMM!
“Ehh; It was .. long.. “ Jake said laughing.
“So, guys, I'm going to Florida on the 3rd for the tour, and here are the tickets and backstage passes", i said to them in my I’m-not-taking-no-for-an-answer tone, while handing them the tickets.
"We really can't say no to that" Jake said laughing, he always understood that tone.
"Okay? so what's up?", I asked them, if there was anything new and the usual. We haven’t seen each other since last summer, and I really missed them. We kept talking and eating for the next 3 hours, then we headed for the Villa to hang out and watch movies.
We walked in my room which kind of had an underground thing. It was three floors. The door was on the ground floor, and when you enter my room, there was my own mini living room, to the right was spiral staircase to my BEDroom, where I slept and where my bathroom and closet is. Then to the left, there's another staircase to go down into my mini game room with the typical gaming consoles, my wall full of games (which I never had the time to play), bean bag chairs and a king sized bed. We just moved in 6 months ago, so Nate and Jake had never been here.

“Like it?” I asked, going up the stairs to my closet to drop off my gym bag.
“Love it!” Nate said.
I jogged to my closet, picked out something comfortable to wear and washed up. When I went down to the game room, Nate was already on the bean bag chairs playing COD, while Jake sprawled was on the bed playing something on the PSP. Vee was on the couch reading a magazine. Nobody even noticed I walked in. “Oh hey Steph, can I borrow these?” I said sarcastically while walking to the mini fridge.

“Nah, we knew you wouldn’t mind”, Nate said not looking away from his game. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Vee on the couch who was reading the latest Tiger Beat magazine.
“Ugh; Did you hear? MIley’s going out with Liam Hemsworth?” she said shaking her head. I’m not even going to try talking to Jake. I grabbed another controller off the cabinet where the controllers were and sat on the bean bag chair next to Nate and started playing COD with him. I haven’t been able to hang out like this with my friends and I missed it, so right now I’m going to enjoy this, before my life will be a living hell.

We kept playing COD until I was really tired. Vee was still reading the magazines, probably the tenth one? I get free subscriptions to them, so I have a bookshelf full of magazines. I put my controller down and hugged Nate goodnight. I pushed Jake off the bed and he crawled over to the foot of the stairs.

Break Out! Break Out!
As we escape through the window
Head for the Car, Never look Back
Singin' Singin'

My alarm. I reached for it on the side table. I looked around and realized we were in my little game room. I was taking up half the space on the king sized bed, and Vee taking up the other half. I guess some time last night, she decided to lay down on the bed, but I could tell she was still reading the magazines, because there was one on her face right now. Nate was sitting on the floor sleeping with my Xbox360 controller in his hands, playing COD, and Jake on the floor like he just did a face plant with the PsP in his hands, the exact spot where he was last night. I couldn’t hold down my laughter. Jake and Nate groaned, while Vee was still asleep. I swear, you could have world war 3 and she still wouldn’t wake up.

My mom almost stepped on Jake when she came down the stairs.
"Oh Hello Jacob, Nathan." she said with a confused look on her face. Then horrified, when she looked at Vee that was spread on the bed looking like she was drunk, hair all over the place.

"Good morning mom, did you need anything?", I asked her
"Yes honey. get ready. you have practice in 3 hours at the studio, for the dance routines to be used on tour. Stark will be here in an hour."
"Yes mom. I'll get ready. Thank you." i don’t like my mom, but I respect her. Even if she doesn’t have to work anymore and I basically do all the work.. My dad already flew out, since he only stays a night or two.
"And Steph?", I look at her then she looks down at Jake and Nate. I just laugh and say "Yes mom, they have clothes. they won't leave the house looking like that", she gave a relieved sigh. She was worried about paparazzi seeing them walk out of our house looking hung-over. She walked back up the stairs complaining how it makes her dizzy.

When she got out the door, everyone was rubbing their sleepy eyes. "Good morning sleepy heads", I jumped out of bed and greeted them.
"UGH. 5 more minutes mom." Nate said
"*gasp* Don’t call me mom Nathan" I said, then laughed. He opened his eyes and had a look on his face that looked like he isn’t processing it. When he finally did he said "Oh, good morning" and everybody woke up after that.

"I'm gonna shower, and you guys can go into my closet and find something to wear" I called down to them before heading up the stairs to the bathroom.
I picked out something comfortable, since today we were practicing for our dance routines.

~~Vee's POV~~

How’d I get on the bed? And my hair must be a mess. I’ve read probably 20 magazines last night. Stephanie is so complete when it comes to these. From J-14, to vogue, even reader’s digest. I mean seriously. Her closet looks like a dressing room for a Vogue photoshoot.

I feel hung over even if I didn’t get drunk last night or even drink an alcoholic drink. Steph just went to shower and the guys are fighting over who fell asleep first last night. I got up, got in between them to get to the stairs.

"I think we should get clothes now" I suggested making my way to the staircase
"We're not wearing girl clothes, we have our own clothes”, Jake said in a duh tone following me up the steps.
"Who said you were wearing girl clothes stupid?", I opened up Step's walk in close that was probably bigger than my room. I smirked at their reaction. Eyes wide, jaws on the ground. Not literally. Half of it was girly clothes, and half of it was guyish clothes. She always kept spare clothes for Jake and Nate just in case. I looked over my shoulders to look at the guys again, but I was pretty sure they just ditched their clothes for Stephanie’s. They went to the guest room to shower, because they said they wouldn’t wanna shower in Stephanie’s since she only has girly shampoo, and it would hurt their manly-ness. Yeah right. I decided to take a nap again on Steph’s bed.

~~Stephanie's POV~
I just got out of the shower and dressed up, did my hair and make up, and made my way out, Jake and Nate weren’t there. Probably in the guest room to take a shower, or maybe they just jumped in the pool. Vee was sleeping on my bed, I just laughed. She’s probably tired from all the reading. I tell you, that’s the ONLY thing she’d ever read
“Vee”, I said trying to wake her up.
“Yeah?” she said opening her eyes. “Oh yeah, I’m gonna go shower”, then she checked her breath and scrunched her face together. “And brush my teeth”. Oh how these people make me laugh. I smiled and walked down to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
I plugged in my iPod and started playing Panic! At the Disco songs. I miss Ryden, and am really sad that they broke up. *sad face* . I started singing along to New Perspective, and started making chocolate chip pancakes.
When I already made the food look presentable, I put the 4 plates on the table, paused my music and shouted out "HEY LOSERS! BREAKFAST!" Jake and Nate came running into the kitchen and sat down at the table. They absolutely love my pancakes.
Vee walked in, wearing the outfit that was on the front page of Bazaar magazine.
“Nice outfit, you should totally try out for modeling”, I said as she sat down next to me.
“You never wear these clothes. Where do you get them?”, she asked while eating her pancakes.
“Pass the chocolate syrup please!” Nate said, mouth full.
I passed him the syrup and laughed. I turned back to my pancakes and simply told Vee “Sponsors, they want me to wear their clothes” I shrugged and kept eating my pancakes.
“Are you friggen serious?!” Vee asked.
“Mhmm.. You can take some of the boxes form the garage. The one beside the pool, they’re all clothes.” I told her
“Oh mi gosh, I won’t need to shop for the next three months! Thanks Steph!” she squealed excited.
“Oh, and the other room, next to the garage, it’s full of shoes. Take some too”, I said before standing up and putting my dishes in the sink. I grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice.
“Steph? You ready?” Stark asked walking in the kitchen. “Nate, Jake.” He nodded towards them.
“Yeah hold on”, I ran to my room and grabbed the keys to my dad’s car. A Lexus SC10
convertible, I bought it for my dad, well we split the payment, he insisted, since i couldn’t drive yet.
“Dudes, here take the Lexus” I threw the keys to Nate, who expertly caught it, since he was a football player.
“Yeap. Don’t get a scratch on it or else”, I said while grabbing my bag and glared at him.
“Okay. Thanks”, and he went back to eating.
“Bye! And lock up everything, I can’t afford some dipshits breaking in” I called after me as I made my way to the front door. “Here goes nothing”, I said as soon as I closed the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it? COmment? Subscribe? :D

Please support my other story
The Square Root of Friendship