Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

I hate the guy..

We arrived at the studio and met with my back up dancers, kyle, jason, craig and brandon. Then 10 minutes after warming up, Dianne, our choreographer arrived and Bieber with his back up dancers and ooh! look. There’s wannabe Barbie. Mental eyeroll.

They put a wall in the middle of the room that was full of mirrors, so we could practice separately. I had my own routine with my crew, and Justin had his. I was happy that I didn’t have to see wannabe Barbie’s face, it was already enough hearing her voice that makes me want to throw up. At least the music drowned out her voice.

I had a blast, we only had a 30 minute break at around 3 o’clock, where Justin dropped off Ms. Barbie. It was a relief, and made the rest of the day more fun. As I finished up our practice for today, I took a shower and changed my clothes in the locker room, which was cool, because I was the only girl, but I didn’t really mind.

I came out to see Justin leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets looking down at his shoes, which immediately snapped toward my directions when he saw me come out. He smiled at me and said “Hey Steph, your mom told me to give you a ride home, because Stark had a little family emergency.” Figures. My mom and his mom were close, I don’t know since when, but when I started singing, they’ve been hanging out a lot.

“It’s not like I have a choice”, I mumbled and walked past him. When we walked out of the studio, I didn’t really know which car was his, so I turned to him and pointed he at the black Range Rover.

“Nice car”, I said as I hopped on to the front seat. This was my dream car. Well actually my dream car is a Lambo, but I think it’s impossible for me to drive that around L.A without getting so much attention.

“Thanks”, he said and drove out of the parking lot. It was quiet and the drive to our Villa was probably 30 minutes away.

I pointed to the radio thing at the front, and said “May I?” I was wondering what kind of music he listened to. He just nodded, so I turned it on. I pressed CD1, he had a 6 disk CD changer. Oh wow, how could I have not figured that out? It’s his album. I rolled my eyes. I pressed CD2, and there was his second album, My World 2.0. I looked at him and he just laughed. I pressed the next CD, and it was Usher’s album, and the next was Boys II Men, then the next All Time Low’s “The Party Scene”, I looked at him and he laughed.

“What? I like them, they’re good” he said glancing at my amused face.
I pressed the last one and played my song. I was taken aback, the look on my face must’ve been priceless. He looked at me, kind of embarrassed.

“Uhh.. yeah, I liked that album”, he said scratching the back of his head.

“Thanks” I said, and we both sang along to the songs. We finally arrived at the Villa and I didn’t know if I should invite him inside for some coffee, just to be nice. Well, I didn’t really like coffee at night, but I LOVE coffee in the morning.
No. I shouldn’t.
Dude It’s not like he’ll rape you or something.
You never know.
Fuck off.
What the hey, sure I will. “Hey, Justin, do you wanna come in?” I asked while getting out of the car.
Please say no, Please say no.
He smiled and started unbuckling his seatbelt “Yeah sure”, and climbed out of the car. The night bodyguard was there. I waved at him and he waved back. We never really talked, but he and Stark were close. I opened the front door and led Justin inside. I cannot believe I just let him in here. Without any adults! Wow I’m becoming one of those overly paranoid teenagers

“Hold on”, I told him, and quickly ran to my room and dropped off my bag. “Whew, Come on in”, I said smiling and leading him into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to look for anything to eat. “Want something to drink? Sprite? Orange Juice? Vitamin Water? Coz that’s all we have”, I said grabbing Vitamin Water, waiting for his answer.

“I’ll have Vitamin Water”, he said inspecting the house. “Nice place”, he commented.
“Thanks”, I said and handed him the water. And he replied with a “thank you” as well.

I heard footsteps. “mom?!” I called out. I’m sure she’s out, she left a message earlier telling me that the freaks and I should eat since she’ll be home early. OH! The freaks! How could I have forgotten?! “What do you guys wanna eat?!” I randomly called out. Justin looked confused. “I have pet ghosts, and I’ve decided to give you to them as a meal” I said sarcasm in my voice. He just cocked an eyebrow at me.

I heard running footsteps. Jake and Nate were racing to the room. They were wearing my clothes. Well, not girl clothes, but guy clothes, but they were mine. You get it.
“I want some spaghetti.” Jake said between breaths.
“I want some lumpia”, Nate said between breaths.
“Italian? Filipino? I asked Jake
“Filipino!” he said in a duh tone.
“Coming right up!”, I said and looked at Justin. Still confusion displayed on his face. “Does that explain?”, I asked him, and laughed.
“Kind of”, he said, smiling. “Hi”, he said to the guys.
There were a chorus of Hello’s and introductions between them.

“Do you wanna stay for dinner Justin?” I asked, I’ll regret that later.

“Sure”, he said and turned back to Jake and Nate. They were talking about how hot Megan Fox would be, and sharing their inner thoughts. A usual guy to guy conversation.

“Could you guys please hang out somewhere else because I really can’t concentrate on cooking with your perverted thoughts being shared right in front of me”, I said sweetly.

They turned red, probably from embarrassment. They all said “sorry” and walked out. They probably went into my room! I have Justin’s CD there. I hate the guy, not his music. Whatever I don’t care. A few seconds later, Vee was on the other side of the island in the kitchen. She was wearing her ‘comfortable’ clothes, which really meant, ‘the clothes that could be thrown out’
Why did you not tell me that Justin was coming?” she asked me

I shrugged, “I didn’t know” I think she’s unaware of her clothes. Should I tell her? She’ll be horrified. But I’m her friend. But she’ll get mad. But it’s my job. Yeah okay whatever. “Vee?”
“Yeah?” she asked me. Yep she’s not aware.
“You can go pick out something from my closet to wear”, I told her, referring to her outfit.
“What? Why would I-“ and her eyes went wide when realization struck her. She looked at her clothes and ran to my room.

I just shook my head and continued on cooking.
When I was done, I set up the table for 5. Yes 5. I haven’t prepared this much food ever. There were obviously 3 guys, who I am sure would eat a lot, considering Jake loves my spaghetti more than Vee does, they’d fight over it.

“Dinner’s ready!” I shouted. I waited a couple of seconds, and didn’t hear a response. I walked in my room and they were hanging out at my living room. Justin looked amused seeing I had all his albums. Jake and Nate were watching TV, which was talking about Justin not being single anymore and how the girls are disappointed. Who cares? There are like, a million more guys out there. Less egoistical and probably much more attractive. “Dinner’s ready”, they all looked at me, and started getting up.

Vee ran down the stairs, “I smell spaghetti!”, and ran out of the room. I followed and the guys at my heels. I sat next to Vee, Justin sat in front of me with Jake on his right, and Nate beside Jake.

“This is good. It’s different from the Italian spaghetti”, Justin commented.
“Thanks. It’s a family recipe. Filipino style.”, I said and smiled. He grabbed a lumpia and studied it.
“It’s not poisonous Justin”, I said and rolled my eyes. I pushed the sweet and sour sauce towards him. “Dip it in this, it tastes better”

“Steph, I could live with the food you cook my entire life”, Nate mumbled, mouth full of lumpia.

“Well, only if you lived here, then you could get some of my food everyday, but no, you had to move all the way across the country.” I told him. “and dude, chill with the food, it’s not going anywhere”, I said, Justin and I laughed.

We kept joking around, and talking. The guys got along with Justin, which is worse for me, since I hate the guy.
You don’t have to hate him.
Yeah I do, what’s there not to hate?
He’s being nice to your friends?
He’s a jerk. An arrogant jerk.
Shut up for once and just enjoy the moment. Hate him later.
I decided to do that.

After dinner, I told Ashley, our housekeeper, to go home early, and that I’ll do the dishes again tonight. Haha, Ashley, Justin’s girlfriend, has the same name as our house keeper. I just laughed to myself.

“You need any help with that Steph?” Justin asked from behind me.
I fake gasped, “Justin Bieber, doing the dishes? This would seriously be a front page headline in the newspaper.”, I said, we both laughed. I jut realized everybody left already, and Justin and I were the only ones left.

“Yes I do the dishes”, he said seriously, and broke out laughing.

“Yeah okay, I’ll rinse, you dry.”, he rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the towel. Justin does have a nice side.
Yeah.. Right..
He does the dishes.
Anyone can do the dishes.
You’ve got a point there.
I’m always right.
You’re worse than Justin.
What? Now you’re comparing me to Justin?
Yeah I am.

My train of thought got cut off when Justin spoke up. I realized we were just standing there, not doing anything.

“I have to go, It’s late. We still have rehearsals tomorrow”, he said.

“Uhm. Okay. Thanks for the ride.”, I walked him to the front door and thought If I should hug him goodbye, or not.

“Well, yeah thanks for the dinner”, he stood there awkwardly, and then we gave each other a hug goodbye.

I waited till he got in his car and he honked at me, then he drove off. I ran to my room, to be greeted my an amused Vee, and arguing Jake and Nate.
Vee opened her mouth to say something, but I stopped her. “Hold that thought, I’m going to go change”

I jogged up the stairs and got my clothes and went into the bathroom, the warm water was very soothing. It gave me time to think. Today Justin was very nice. He didn’t act like a complete jerk, and didn’t act conceited. He even got along with my friends. But who doesn’t get along with them? They’re great. They’d probably get along with Lions. Haha I laughed to myself. I think I should give him a chance. No. I’ll find out after awhile, it’s too early to tell.

I stepped out of the shower and got ready for bed, ready to be bombarded with questions by no other than Vee.

She was sitting on my bed, reading another magazine. I rolled my eyes and sat next to her. “I think you have some questions?”, I asked her.

“Why the hell was Justin here? Without telling me? I looked ridiculous and I was seen like that by Mr. Hottie earlier. I thought you hated him?” She stood up and paced in front of me. “The laughing in the kitchen? And what was up with the hugging? Dude, I need answers here.” Then she flopped back down on the bed and groaned.

I sighed. “Okay slow down turbo. First, my mother told him to drop me off since Stark had a little emergency. Second, I forgot that you were here. I don’t think the third was a question. Next, yes I do hate him. Fifth, I was mocking him, and making fun of him while doing the dishes because he wasn’t doing it right. The hugging? What?” I was thinking about what she meant, then it dawned on me. I hugged Justin before he left. Vee was still looking at me, telling me to continue. “Oh, yeah. It was a goodbye hug, you know to be nice”, I finished off and shrugged. “Anything else?”

“No nothing else”, she said and walked back down to my living room.
I followed her, we watched the a couple of episodes of the Simpsons, which was HILLARIOUS, and I eventually got tired, so I went to bed first, hugging the guys goodnight and slipping away to dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so 3rd chapter up. I changed some things a bit. I stayed up till passed midnight to edit this for all of you. :)
Tell me how it is. :)
message, comment, subscribe.
and tell people about my story? xD.
please and thank you. :D

Please support my other story
The Square Root of Friendship