Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Goodbye

“Surprise!!”, everyone yelled.
I just stood there dumbfounded.
Justin walked up to me. “Happy Anniversary, baby”, he said and kissed my lips.
“Y-you remembered?”, I started tearing up.
“Why wouldn’t I?”, he asked, his arms around my waist.
“Because you’re so busy and stuff”, I mumbled.
“Never busy for you, baby”, he said kissing my nose.
“Come on, everyone’s here”, he smiled pulling me outside where everyone was.

Where are we?
The rooftop of Hilton Hotel in Manhattan. Yes, you got that right. New York.
“So that’s what the ticket was for?”, I asked Justin. He just grinned widely at me.
“You and your surprises”, I mumbled. He just kissed me.
“You know you like it”, he winked pulling me towards the front, where there was a stage.
“You know I love it”, I whispered.

Justin pulled me up the steps to the stage and grabbed the microphone.
“Everyone, our guest has arrived”, he beamed.
Applause.
“So, it’s our 1 year anniversary, and thank you everyone for coming”, he said into the mic. “Do you wanna say something?”, he asked me. I nodded.

I stepped up.
“Hey everyone. Thank you so much for everything. This whole thing started as me, going to an acquaintance’s party. Then later decided that we go on tour together”, I smiled remembering the moments. “I didn’t want to disappoint my fans, so I did anyways, even though I was so irritated with Mr. Heartthrob over here”, I pointed to Justin. Everyone just laughed. “Anyways, if all those things never happened, I’d never get close to Justin, and I wouldn’t discover who he really is inside. I’d never be here, in the arms of the one I love. I know, I know, corny but true”, I wiped away a tear. “I’m just so happy, that even though there are lots of people that want to kill me out there because I’m with Justin, all of you still support us. Thank you for being Beliebers and believing in us”, I grabbed a glass of sparkling cider. “May I propose a toast?”, I held the glass up high. “This is for Justin. For his success. For his future success. I love you baby”, I said and everyone said “Cheers!”. It was the perfect setting. The sun was just going down, the New York lights were on, the sky was pinkish orange, and I was where I wanted to be.

I got off stage and The Maine was playing. When it got dark, Justin and I sat on a booth at the back corner while everyone was partying. Every once in awhile, somebody would come up and congratulate us.
“Hey lovebirds”, Vee sang.
“What are you doing here?”, I asked.
“You seriously think we’d miss this?”, she asked.
“Us?”
“Uhuh”, Nate said from behind her.
“I’m here too”, Jake said and Kaylie in his arms.
“So am I”, Luke.
“And me”, Kyra.
“Whoa, you guys together again?”, I asked, choking on my drink. Kyra hugged Luke’s waist and he pulled her to him tighter.
“Yup”, Luke smiled.
“Where’s Matt?”, I asked.
“Right here”, he smiled, holding a camera. He snapped a photo. “Perfect”, he smiled and gave me a hug.
“And last but not least”, Vee started. Who else would be here? “Drum roll please!”
I guess they heard it because the music stop and the drum roll began.
“Me!!”, Gran said walking towards me.
“Grandma!!”, I screamed and ran towards her giving her a huge hug.
“I missed you!”, she said.
“I missed you too Gran. What are you doing here?”, I asked.
“Same as everyone else”, she smiled

When everyone was partying, I was sitting down with Justin again, having a small conversation. Saying sweet little nothings to each other, and me tracing shapes on his chest.
“You know, I had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen today”, I laughed at my crazy thoughts.
“Oh, why so?”, he wondered.
I shrugged and sighed. “I don’t know. Your grandma gave me a blank look when I visited her, and Ryan and Chaz were freaking me out”, I said.
“Don’t mind them, they’re little freaks”, he laughed.
“No, really. And your dad was scary”, I said.
“My dad? You went to his house?”, he asked.
“Yeah, why?”, I wondered, looking up at him.
“Was anyone else there?”, he asked. I shook my head. “Oh, okay”.
“Why?”
“Nothing”, he said a little too quickly.
“No, Tell-“, I got cut off.

“Justin, trouble”, Ryan said panting.
“What?”, I asked.
“I’ll be back”, Justin said pushing me away and pulling Ryan to the side. He was making frantic hand motions and Justin was pinching his nose bridge.
Here comes the storm.
Justin walked back to me.
“Something wrong?”, I asked.
“No, Ryan and Chaz are taking care of it”, he said.

I shrugged and pushed it aside. I believed him.
After a few minutes, I pulled him onto the dancefloor with Nate , Jake and their girlfriends.
“Hey everyone, we have a special performance! Stephanie VilvaldiJohn O’Callaghan said into the microphone.
“What?”, I asked dumbfounded.
“Go!”, Vee pushed me to the stage.
“Hey steph”, John said.
“Hey John. Thanks for coming up today”, I said and grabbed the microphone next to his.
“Your welcome”, he winked. “So, what song?”, he asked.
“You left me”, I winked. I was obsessed with that song at the time. So, I picked it.

We finished up the song, and the crowd shouted encore.
“HangOver, Hey Monday?”, I asked. They all nodded.

“Let go of my fucking wrist Butler!”, I heard a girl shriek. The band stopped.
“Chaz! Get her!”, I heard Ryan yell
“Shit!”, I heard Chaz cuss.
“Bieber, where the fuck are you?!”, I heard the girl shriek. I saw Justin run to her and try to bring her back into the building to stop causing a scene.
“No, I will not fucking leave. You promised your dad!”, she yelled. I got off the stage and walked towards them.
Caitlin.
“Hey caitlin”, I greeted uncertainly. I saw clearer now. Her wrists were gripped tightly by Justin.
“You bitch!”, she screamed and managed to get out of Justin grasp and she tackled me. I was dumbfounded for a minute, then gripped her.
“What the fuck is your problem?” I yelled at her, pinning her on the floor.
“You! You’re my problem! You’re ruining my fairytale!”, she yelled at me and spat.
I punched her. “Bitch, if you know about me, you should know that I’m not scared to hit anybody”, I growled. “Now tell me what you’re doing here”, I demanded.
“Get the fuck off me”, she growled back.
I got up and brushed myself off. “Now tell me before I go over there and bitch slap you for ruining my party”, I demanded. She smirked and rolled her eyes at me.
“Justin’s got you under his spell”
“What are you talking about?”, I asked.
“You’re just another bitch in Justin’s life”, she smirked. I wanted to punch her right away, and Jake knew me well enough. He grabbed my left arm, Nate grabbing my right, then Matt holding onto my waist. Luke blocked me from getting anywhere. I tried to keep my anger under control.
“Go on Justin, tell her. Tell her that you can’t be together”, she said crossing her arms.
“Move Luke”, I growled, and he knew that I could get out of the guys’ grasp any second if I wanted to, so he got out of the way. I shook off their hands and arms, giving them a look saying that I won’t kill anybody. Yet.
I looked at Justin. He looked down at his feet.
“Is it true Justin?”, I asked.
He gave me an apologetic look. “Let me explain”, he told me.
“Is. It. True?”, I asked.
“Yes”, he looked down.
“That’s all I needed to know”, I said and walked back on stage.
“Sorry everybody, but I have to leave. I’m sorry for wasting your time coming here. Thank you to ‘The Maine’ for your wonderful music. But I guess there’s no more celebrating. There’s no more Justin and Stephanie”, I said and walked off stage. “Go ahead, I’ll meet you downstairs. I’ll take the next elevator down”, I told Vee and them. They piled into the elevator. I pressed the button again and a few seconds later, another elevator opened.

“Wait, Stephnaie!”, Justin called to me.
I got into the elevator, giving him time to join me.
“Listen to me”, he said grabbing both my arms.
“You want me to break those arms of yours?”, I asked calmly. He knew I could, so he let go.
“Listen, please Stephanie”
“Talk. Because once this elevator opens, I’m done”, I said looking straight ahead.
“It’s arranged. My dad arranged me to marry Caitlin because he thought I’d want to”, he said. I shook my head, I didn’t care.
“How long have you known?”, I asked
“When I came back to Atlanta after your birthday”, he answered me.
“You didn’t tell me”
“I couldn’t bring myself to”
“Are the things you said true?”
“Yes”, he said, no hesitating.

“Do you love her?”
“No”, he answered again. “Please believe me”
“I believe you”, I said.
“You do?”, he asked. I nodded. He gave a sigh of relief.
“Are we over?”, he asked
“What will you do?”
“I’ll cancel it. I’ll find a way”, he said
“And if you can’t?”
“I will”, he said sternly.
“It’s over Justin. I don’t want to be the other chick. Figure it out first. Don’t worry about me. You’ve got other things to think of”, I said and faced him. IT took my all to stop myself from breaking down, right there. I stepped closer to him and hugged him. The bell rang. I looked at his Hazel eyes one more time and pressed my lips against his briefly, then pulled away. “Goodbye Justin”, I said and walked out of the elevator, but he grabbed my arm.
“I love you”, he said. I refused to look at him.
I shrugged his hand off . “I love you too, but that doesn’t matter now, does it?”, I muttered and walked towards my friends.

“Let’s go”, I said and walked out the door. Out of Justin’s life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! It's almost ending.
Just the prologue.
But comments firstt :D

COMMENTS=LOVE=LAST CHAPTER + SEQUEL :DD

Check out my orig. fic
The Square Root of Friendship