Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

With you? No Thank You

I made my way toward Vee who was sitting in the café, reading the book she bought, sipping some caramel frap. “C’mon we’re leaving”, I told her and turned on my heels to walk away. She followed close behind.
“What’s the rush?” she said when we were in the car. No answer. “What’s up? Why didn’t you get the book?”, again, I didn’t answer. “Why are you such in a bad mood?, come on. Give me answers” she pleaded.
I only said one word. “Bieber”.
She didn’t speak after that, she knew I hated him and his girlfriend. I wanted to beat the shit out of her, but he would have a wrong interpretation about that.
Why would you care?
Because, he might think I like him.
You’re too paranoid.
Am not.
Maybe you do like him.
Do not.
UGH I’m talking to myself! I’m going crazy.
Over him.
No. I hate him
Says you.
Who are YOU?
Your heart.
But mind beats heart so shut up.
Whatever.
Wait. He reads?
What do you think dumbass? He was stalking you?
I wasn’t thinking that.
Mhmm. Have it your way.
Do you think he knew it was me?
Uhh, you’re hair is light brown, you look like a geek, you think he’s recognize you?
You have a point there.
I always do.
Ugh. Shut the hell up.
Make me.
I tried to keep myself occupied until I got tired. Usually in the kitchen, it makes me feel relaxed and enables me to think.
**
I started my rehearsals with Dianne again the next morning, and I’m already perfecting my moves. Getting my groove on ;). Wow that was cheesy. Anyways, I woke up Friday morning and realized that I was gonna see Justin today. I sighed and lazily headed for the shower.

I arrived one day and Barbie was still there, giggling. I just rolled my eyes, and put my bag down to warm up. I haven’t talked to Justin in a week, honestly, it doesn’t bother me and I like it better that way.
No you don’t.
Yeah I do. Why do you keep popping in whenever you want? It’s getting annoying.
To get some sense in you air head.
Well, it’s your head too dummy.

I just ignored him through the whole practice, though I could feel the weight of his glare, thank god there was a wall between us. His glare was getting deadlier and deadlier. At lunch, Barbie and Justin were on their way out, when she just smirked at me and flipped her hair. I scowled at her and rolled my eyes, and I guess Justin caught it.
“What the hell is your problem?” he said, no longer holding in his anger.
“Nothing”, I simply said and turned around towards the group.
He grabbed my arm to make me face him, “Don’t tell me its nothing because you have been glaring at my girlfriend, and I don’t like it”
“I don’t like her, deal with it”, I said and snatched my arm from his grasp and walked towards the group.
“UGH!” I heard him shout, then really loud footsteps. He slammed the door on his way out.
I rolled my eyes and sat in my usual place as if nothing happened. “How was practice last week?”, I asked, not really directing the question at anyone.
They were all staring at me as if they were still processing the scene in their minds.
“Oh you know, the Usual”, Brandon answered. “It was boring without you”, he continued, trying to light up the atmosphere.
“Awww. That’s sweet”, I said and smiled. We laughed. I was feeling a lot better now.

~~Justin POV~~
Yeah, the guys were right. She HATED Ashley. I didn’t know why.
Maybe she was jealous?
No, she’d never be.
It’s possible.
No. it’s not now shut up.

**FlashBack**
It’s been 3 days, and Stephanie isn’t coming. Nobody told me what happened to her. Was she sick? Why do you care? I don’t. Mhm.. Riiight.

It was lunch and I decided to eat with the crew. Ever since that day that I assume Stephanie invited my crew over to hang out with them, they’d been good friends.

I sat down next to Tyler. “Sup”, I said and they all nodded at me, a “HI” in guy language.
“So where’s Stephanie at? Haven’t seen her in a long ting”, I asked casually.
“She’s doing private lessons with Dianne”, the guy i think who’s name is Brandon said.
“I think she just doesn’t like your chick dude”, Drake said and chuckled. Everyone joined in, but me.
“Ashley isn’t bad”, I said. Why do they not like my girlfriend?.
Maybe because she’s a bitch.
What? You too?
You know it pretty damn well that she’s a slut.
You know what dude, Shut the Fuck Up.
“Says her boyfriend”, the guy I think who’s named Jason. I rolled my eyes, this isn’t going anywhere. They don’t like my girlfriend, so what?
They’re your friends.
I don’t care what they think.
Oh yea, cause you only care about what Stephanie thinks.
Stop talking about her!
You’re thinking about her!
No I’m not.
When I didn’t answer them, and I was arguing with my thoughts, Aaron spoke up. “Honestly dude, you’re girlfriend looks like a slut, her voice hurts our eardrums, and we’re pretty sure that Stephanie did not say that to her.”
I was getting angry. “And you’re sure how?” I asked through gritted teeth.
They looked at each other and continued eating. They were hiding something from me. Whatever I do not care.
**End FlashBack**

After rehearsals, I went to Ashley’s house with supper. She said I should call before I come pick her up or when I visit her, but I want this to be a surprise. I had bought her something from this 5 star restaurant, which I had to pay for the plates too, since she wants her food served properly, not paper or plastic, because, may I quote, “I am not grocery shopping”.
Why are you with her then?
Because.
Go on..?
I like her.. What else would be the reason?
I don’t know, maybe because Stephanie hates her?
Why would I care?
Because you do.
Why are we talking about her?
You know you want to.
I rolled my eyes at myself. I’m going insane.
I rang the doorbell and seconds later, there was a guy, probably my age that answered it.
“Uhh Hello. Is Ashley home?” I asked confused. His eyes went wide, and I cocked an eyebrow.
“Ashley! Someone’s at the door”, he called out, not breaking eye contact with me.
“Yes baby?” I heard her say. Wait what? Baby?
They might be really close friends, like Nate and Stephanie, they call each other babe too.
See you think about her.
No I don’t.
You were just talking about her.
Ugh whatever.
She walked down the stairs, went to the dude hugged him and kissed his cheek before looking at me, then her eyes went wide. She put her hands on her sides, looked at herself, and looked at me scared. I realized she was wearing booty shorts that looked totally hot on her.
Shut up. You do not think about how hot somebody is when they are CLEARLY cheating on you.
I was just saying Geez.
“It’s.. it’s not what it looks like..”, she started explaining.
“Well, it looks like to me you guys were busy, so here, have this for dinner, after your little session, because I think that I just disrupted something.”, I told her coolly, put the things on the floor and walked away. That bitch. She cheated on me on somebody ugly.

I guess Stephanie and the guys were right…
I need to apologize to her.

~~Stephanie POV~~

The next day, I walked into the studio to find that Justin wasn’t there. I was relieved. I didn’t wanna deal with IT today. I was warming up at the corner when I heard somebody say my name.
“Yeah?” I turned around to see a sad looking Justin. I peeked behind him. “So, your bitch isn’t here today?”, I said and laughed. Get it? Female dog? Bitch? Haha Yeah I’m a nerd. He opened his mouth but I cut him off. “Whatever”, I said and walked away, to go somewhere far from him.

He grabbed my arm to make me face him. “What’s your problem?”, he said now irritated.
“You’re my problem, and do not touch me”, I said and snatched my arm away from his grasp.
He sighed, and tried again. “Steph, can you please talk to me?” I just kept going with my warm ups. “I’m sorry”, he shouted, which made me wince.
“Excuse me, I didn’t quite catch that”, I said stopping in mid stretch, cocking my eyebrow at him.
He walked toward me, and said “I’m sorry”
“For being an asshole? Or for being stupid?”, I asked
“Both”, he answered me shyly.
I just smirked. Now you learn your lesson.
Now you’re happy.
Yes I am, because I wouldn’t be seeing the bitch anymore.
No, because now he’s single.
Shut up.
You shut up and listen.
No, I control my whole body, so I should control you to.

~~Justin's POV~~
I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. Why did I not see it? Ashley didn’t like me, she had a boyfriend, she just wanted me for my fame and my money. I apologized to Stephanie knowing I owe her.

She smirked at me, and I guess that was my cue to leave.
" For you, I would've done whatever,
and I just cant believe we ain’t together.." my phone rang, Oh yeah, Of course I have my own song as my ringtone. it was Ryan, my best friend. “Yo, Ryan. What’s up?”
"Sup JB. Can I come over tonight and hang out? I’m bored at home" he said
"Alright see you tonight then", and hung up. I need to tell him this. Guys aren’t much different from girls, we can just keep secrets better and not use other people’s secrets against them when having a fight. Though we don’t fight about stupid things like girls do.

I went up to Stephanie, hoping she would talk to me. “Hey Steph.” She just looked at me, it probably meant “go on”.. so I did. “Can I make it up to you by dinner tonight?”

~~Stephanie POV~~

“Can I make it up to you by dinner tonight?”, I heard him ask.
I raised an eyebrow at him. “With You? No thank you”, I said and went to talk to Dianne about the routine. What? He thinks he can make it up to me with “dinner”?. Sorry bud, but I’m different from the sluts you meet.

At lunch, I went to change into something more casual. I decided to eat lunch outside alone today. I needed some time alone. When I came out of the locker room, Justin was there again, leaning against the wall. I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn’t notice him. He started walking next to me, and followed me out the door.

“Want to eat lunch with me?” He asked walking to his car. He thinks I’m getting into his? It just happens to be right next to where Stark had parked. He went to open the door for me, but I opened the door of the Escalade.
“No it’s okay”, I said, fake smiled and got in the car. He stood there dumbstruck for a minute. This is fun.

When we were done for the day, Justin was waiting at the front door. "Steph, let me drive you home at least. Come on, I feel really bad, so just let me? Please?"

"Okay, I forgive you. Satisfied? Now you can go and look for more sluts for you to go out with, so I can hate on the," I rolled my eyes, and got in the car and we drove home.

When I got to the Villa, I decided to eat dinner since I was hungry and bored. Stark was still here, waiting for John, the night body guard for the house. I opened the fridge and there wasn’t any food that appealed to me. “Well then I’ll have some juice” I said to myself while pouring some Orange Juice in a glass and walking to my room, flopping on the couch and turned on the TV

The doorbell rang and Stark got it for me. A few seconds later there was a knock on my door. I was too lazy to open it so I just shouted “Come IN!”
I didn’t look up from the screen, until something annoying blocked it.
“What the hell are you doing here Bieber?”, I asked and scowled at him.
"Can I make it up to you? Please?" he said with pleading eyes.

“Does it look like I have a choice?” I asked and sat properly on the couch. “Show me what you’ve got.”
"Hmmm. Well This right here is dinner", he said referring to the Applebee’s bag he was holding, and started taking out the contents and put on the coffee table in front of me. There were two plates, both with a full rack of honey barbeque ribs. “And I brought desert too. It’s in the fridge” I squinted my eyes at him. "Sorry, I didn’t know what you'd like, so I just ordered my favorite, and no it doesn’t have poison in it" he said smiling. I laughed.

"I love these. thank you" I said and started eating. He was just looking at me acting like a pig eating the ribs. come on dude, how the hell do you eat ribs like a girl? Hmm? How? Explain to me? Yeah, thought so. I looked at him with an innocent face, "What?" I asked. he just looked at me shook his head, smirked and started eating his ribs.

I stood up, wiped my hands with the alcoholic wipes that were provided, and made my way towards the door. "What do you wanna drink? i have orange juice, vitamin water and sprite?" i asked him, halfway through the door.

"Any, I don’t mind. I like them all", he called back still having his mouth full of ribs. I shook my head and headed for the kitchen to get some sprite. I sat back down, opened the can and put it in front of him before I did the same for mine. He just looked at me. “I’m being nice, and I think it would be slippery to try to open it with those hands covered with sauce. You might spill it, and I don’t want stains on my carpet”, I shrugged.

“Defensive much?” he said and laughed. I probably blushed, so I looked away, just in case.

After we ate dinner, we cleaned up and were playing around. We went out to the kitchen to get some desert. "Chocolate Chip!" I screamed and snatched the spoon from his hands and started eating out of it.

"You like?" he asked smirking

“No”, I said seriously. Then burst out laughing, “I LOVE”. He laughed and kept looking at me. “What are you looking at? I have an obsession with chocolate and chip put together with ice cream”, I said innocently.

"I agree, its my favorite I didn’t know you liked it" he said, and dug in the bucket too.
“There’s a lot people don’t know too”, I said quietly. He looked at me confused. “Nothing, just eat”, then we started eating again and watched The Proposal in my room. We were laughing like idiots when Sandra Bullock was singing and dancing to “Get Low”, by Lil’ John.
We watched the “Simpsons” movie too, I was getting tired, and I think I dozed off.

~~Justin POV~~
We were in her room, watching the Simpson’s movie, when I felt something on my shoulder. It was Stephanie. She must be really tired. I put my arm around her and she started getting comfortable. We stayed like that for 30 minutes, when my phone started vibrating. I swear whoever this is, would be dead meat. I silenced my phone, and hoped we could stay like this forever. Wait what am I talking about?
The truth.
Shut up. It’s late and I don’t really wanna argue.

We had rehearsals the next day, and my mom was probably calling me. Or Usher or Scooter. I mean who else would be calling me at this-, I got cut off remembering. Oh shit! Ryan! I looked around for a pillow, and I was guessing it would be upstairs. She has a really nice room, I should get mine renovated like this.
No time for this JB. It’s late.
Yeah…right. At least we agree for once.

I carefully placed one of those square pillows for the couch under her head, so that she wouldn’t get her neck sore, then took off her shoes to put place them on the couch. I made my way upstairs, and looked for a decent pillow. I opened a door expecting to see a closet full of pillows and blankets, I don’t know why , but I just did. But instead, it was a HUGE closet. Half were guy clothes and half were girl clothes. I saw that at the top there were blankets. I grabbed one and noticed that there was the hoodie. The hoodie that the girl I saw at borders was wearing.
She has light brown hair and she had glasses. Impossible JB.
Yeah probably. I made my way out, and took a pillow from her bed, and brought it down to her.

I replaced the small pillow, and covered her with the blanket. I kneeled on the floor, so I’d be leveled with her face. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I was gonna kiss her cheek, when it struck me.
What the hell was am I doing?
What you’ve wanted to do for awhile now.
I wasn’t asking you.
There isn’t anyone else around.

I stood up, grabbed my jacket and keys, turned off the lights and made my way to my Car.
I got home 10 minutes later. I live nearby, probably 5 minutes away, but I decided not to rush. When I opened the front door, I could hear the TV on, I guess Ryan’s still here.

“Ry?” I called out. I heard a groan.
“JB?” he said, sleepily.
I sat down next to him at the couch. “Where were you?” He asked
“Stephanie’s”, I simply said, looking at the TV to avoid his eyes.
“What? Did she let you…you know?” He smirked. I punched his arm, “OW! I was kidding dude”
“We ate dinner, watched 2 movies. She fell asleep on the second one though”, I said.
“So, did you..” and made a kissy noise. I punched his arm again
“I’m going to bed. No I did not, I was just making it up to her..” I said walking towards my room.
“For what?” He asked.
“I’ll tell you another time”, I said I was too tired.
“Well, now you gotta make it up to me dude”, he said and chuckled.
“Yeah, Yeah. Take the guest room tonight.”, I said and closed my door.

Tonight was going to be unforgettable… At least for me..
You’re falling for her.
No I’m not.
Yeah you are.
Shut up. I’m going to sleep.
Goodnight.
Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :D
Hope you guys like it :D

Please support my other story
The Square Root of Friendship