Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

Seen? More like Stalked

~~Stephanie~~
I woke up to my phone ringing the next morning. “Hello?” I said into the receiver groggily.
“Morning Steph”, Vee.
“Morning Vee”, I said and started sitting up.
“Can I come with for your rehearsals? I wanna skip school today”, she said. She always liked to skip school. She almost seemed home schooled.
“I don’t think I can say no to that. I’m leaving in an hour, and you can have breakfast here”, I said trying to figure out what happened last night.
“Okay. See ya”, She said, then we hung up.
Then it struck me! Justin was here last night!
Wait, we watched The Proposal, then we watched the Simpsons. I probably fell asleep. I wasn’t soar anywhere, and noticed that I had a blanket over me, I was laying on the couch with my pillow.
Awww. He’s so considerate.
It doesn’t change anything.

~~Justin POV~~

Stephanie isn't as bitchy as she comes off, turns out we had a lot in common, specially with food and movies. I thought her being nice and the smiling was all an act but I was wrong, she isn’t ashamed to be herself and I like it when girls don’t try to impress guys.
What the hell Justin, you can't like her.
I didn’t say I liked her.
But it seems like it
I didn’t say that.
Yeah but you thought about it.
No I didn’t.

I went to the kitchen to gets some breakfast, and saw Ryan muchin on my Capt’n Crunch with Berries.
“Get your paws off of my cereal!”, I yelled. He looked up at me and we both laughed. “Sorry ‘bout last night dude. I really forgot”, I said as I sat next to him on the counter.
“It’s cool.” He said, and turned to me. “Tell me what you had to make up for with Stephanie”.
“That? I threw my tantrums at her for being such a bitch to Ashley”, I told him.
“She is a bitch though”, he mumbled.
“Wrong. Ashley is. She was cheating on me with really ugly guy”, I said, face scrunched in disgust.
His eyes went wide. “Holy Mother Fuckin’ God”
“He’s holy, but don’t call him a mother fucker” I said and chuckled.
“Seriously? How’d you find out?” He said, still in shock.
“Oh you know. I was planning on surprising her, then the guy showed up”, I shrugged “No big deal”

“So you and Steph.. You know” Ryan said nudging me.
“No. I don’t like her”, I said.
“Yeah right”, he said and winked.
“What the hell? I don’t. She turned me down like 3 times yesterday”
“3 times! Whoa, that’s a first. “
“Tell me about it”

I made my way to the studio, and honestly, I was scared. Scared that Stephanie wouldn’t be all happy and cheery like yesterday. I think I should bring her chocolate chip ice cream. Naw, that would be weird, and it wouldn’t last till lunch, it’s like 100 degrees out here today. Whatever, let’s just get this over with.

~~Stephanie~~
I made my way to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. “What can I make in 30 minutes that would be still warm when Vee comes?” I thought to myself. “Oh!” I reached into the fridge to take out the hazelnut cinnamon rolls I prepared the other night.
**DINGDONG**
“Coming!” I shouted and jogged to the door, with a panting Vee. She pushed passed the door and flopped on the couch. “Jesus, Vee. Come on in, please have a seat”, I said sarcastically. She just glared at me. “What?”
“Uhh.. Paparazzi is all around the gates of the compound. And why does your driveway have to be so damn steep?!” she said angrily.
“Sorry, but I did not build the house. And what paparazzi?”, I looked out the window, and there they were, waiting outside the gates. I saw Stark drive past them, and made his way up the driveway.
A minute later, Stark made his way in. “What did you do Steph?”

“What did I do?” I asked more to myself.

“Forget them, I’m hungry. What’d you make?”, Vee said jumping from the couch and on into the kitchen. “YAY! I so love having breakfast here!” I heard Vee squeal. I walked into the kitchen to see Vee eat from the baking pan. “OW! Hot! Hot! Hot!” She complained. “MMMM! Good” I just raised an eyebrow at her.

“Does that make up for running up our steep driveway?” I said and sat in front of her. She just nodded. “Dude, I think Stark would want some, and I don’t think he’d like it with your finger prints on it”, I said, she just looked at me innocently, I rolled my eyes and called Stark. “Yo Stark, Come in here!”
He popped his head in. “Yeap?”, he answered, then he spotted it. “OOOH! Cinnamon Rolls!” He’s cool isn’t he? Vee looked at him like he was insane, I just laughed. He LOVES cinnamon rolls.
We turned on the TV and it happens to be on some show that stalks our lives.

There was a picture of Justin and I in his car, laughing, the next one was us hugging goodnight, and the last one, him letting himself out of the house, probably the night he was here. The headlines were “Stephanie and Justin, our two teen pop sensations, secretly together?” My mouth dropped open. Vee turned up the volume.

“Justin and Stephanie were spotted driving to Stephanie’s Villa, Wednesday night after their practice for the tour they would be going on together, which after a couple of hours, seen hugging goodnight, before Justin got in his car and drove off. The other day it was reported that Justin had broken up with his girlfriend, but the reason was not stated. Last night, Justin was seen in Stephanie’s Villa bringing food, and came out hours later, not being escorted out. So what do you think guys? Are they secretly together?” I turned it off, I couldn’t take anymore.

I finally came back to my senses. Stark was in mid-bite, and Vee looked stunned. Well, guess what buddy? You can’t be anymore stunned than I am. “What the hell? Spotted? Seen? More like STALKED” I started pacing. “I mean seriously. Can’t two people hug each oher goodbye? I mean seriously, it’s thee 21st century, people are not conservative anymore! UGH!” I sat back down mad. I looked at Vee. “Say something!”

She looked at me. “Wow”, what the? Is that all she can say?
Stark stood up. “I think we should go.” He looked at his watch. “You’ll be late” Then he exited.
Why does it seem like somebody died?
Fuck the paparazzi.

We arrived at the studio, and Bieber smiled at me across the room. I just flashed a quick grin, and started warming up, I was too pissed about the morning news and the paparazzi out of my house to talk to him.
It’s not his fault
Yeah it is.
No it’s not. Your mom made him drive you home.
It was his fault for bringing me the dinner.
Because you wouldn’t agree to dinner.
That would’ve made the scandal bigger.
No, because you’d be in public eyes and it would take the word “Secret” out of the headlines.
It’s the same thing!
Not really, because the public wouldn’t think you were doing.. IT.. with him.
EWWWW. No way.
That’s what you’re saying now.
You, my friend have a really sick mind.
It’s yours too.
You’re right about that.

I didn’t notice Vee was talking. "What the hell was that all about? He was at your house last night? Why did you not tell me?”, She picks now to finally speak up? When Bieber was on the other side of the wall?
"I don’t know. Yes. He was. He broke up with Barbie, for some reason, I didn’t ask. We ate dinner, and I was gonna tell you if you brought it up, or asked.” I told her.
“How am I supposed to ask something like that? ‘OOH! Was Mr. Hotter than hell itself at your house last night?’” She asked sarcastically.
“Can we just drop the subject please?”, I was tired, and it was pretty early.

So we did. We started practicing. It was Sunday, and I hoped I had it off like last week, but Dianne insisted we kept practicing so we could perfect it, because we only had 2 weeks left for practice. The last week was being used as a dress rehearsal. From start to end. Dramatic Sigh.

At lunch, Justin came up to ma and asked me out for lunch. When I said no, our discussion got a bit longer.
"Why?" he asked.
"I wanna eat with my friend", I simply replied
"Then can we grab dinner together?" he asked again.
“Listen, I bet you’ve already heard the scandal about the two of us being “secretly” together”, I said doing the air quotes too. “I don’t want it to get out of hand. If I agree to having dinner with you, It’s like saying “HEY! We’re on a date, You’re right!”
Justin chuckled. “So, you’d consider it as a date then?”
I play punched his arm. “No, I don’t. Don’t get so full of yourself Bieber”
He whined. “Come on Steph, please?” Looking at me with pleading eyes.
“But the-“
He cut me off, “since when did you care about what people think?”
“Since I saw what your fans could do. Did you see what happened to Ashley?” I asked, remembering the picture I saw online when I logged on twitter this morning, somebody had tweeted me Ashley being beat up. I shuddered.
He just laughed. “I don’t think they’d dare to do that to you”
“Your fans would do ANYTHING”, I shuddered at the thought
“Not if I’m around.”, he said seriously, I think I might’ve blushed, so I looked away ” it’s a date then”, he said and walked away.
“I didn’t agree to that, and it is not a date!” I shouted after him.
He turned around smirking, “You just did, by saying it’s not. Pick you up at 8”, and turned to walk away.
“UGH! SUCH A JERK!”, I screamed and turned towards Vee. She was giggling. “What are you laughing at?!” I snapped at her.
She tried hard to keep a straight face, “Nothing”, then she smiled, and looped her arm in mine. “Come on, I’m hungry.

We ate at some Italian restaurant which was really good, and I decided to ignore Justin through out the whole practice. Who does he think he is? Saying it’s a date when I did not agree in the first place?!
You know you want him
No I don’t.
Yes you do.
You think you do, so why don’t you go on the date with him?
I can’t, because you have the body.
Then you’re gonna have to do as you’re told.
You’re gonna go, watch.
Wanna bet on it?
How much?
Not money smart ass.
Then, if you do go, you’re gonna be nice to him for a week.
If I win?
I wont talk for a werk.
Good enough. Deal.
Oh Great. I’m going insane. I’m making bets with myself. >.<

We finished up practice by 5:30, since Dianne said she had a date with her hubby. **Gag** Dates are for boring people, because they need their "Dates" to make their lives interesting.
You’re going on one later with Justin.
No I’m not, now shut up.
I went home, the paparazzi were still all over the place. Mom was home.
“Hello honey. I didn’t make any dinner, since I heard that you and Justin were going out”, she said.
“No I’m not, it doesn’t matter, I’ll go make something”, I said dropping my gym bag on the couch and made my way to the kitchen.
“There’s nothing in there, I forgot to tell Ashley to go grocery shopping”, she called out. I looked in the fridge and there was nothing. Impossible.
“UGH! I’m gonna order pizza, you want anything?”
“I don’t think the delivery guy would be able to get in, paparazzi”, she called out again.
“This sucks”, I grumbled. “Fuck my life”
Haha, now you have to go to dinner with Justin.
No, I don’t I'm gonna sleep early.
I went up to my room, washed up and laid-down on my bed. I spent a good hour doing that. I couldn’t sleep. I looked at the clock and it was 7. Justin was gonna be here in an hour.
I walked to my closet to pick out something to wear.
I picked out a spring outfit (But would be blue and white, the handbag white)
I looked at the mirror how it looked. “What the hey, what does it hurt to go to dinner with him. I mean I’m really hungry, so yeah”
I told you!!
Shut up, if you keep talking, I’m not going to go.
You know you want to.
My stomach grumbled.
See, even your stomach wants you to go.

I looked in the mirror again, trying to decide what to do with my hair. I grabbed my flat iron, to flat iron the bottom half of my hair, and used it to curl the top part, and clip it back. I flat ironed my bangs that covered ¼ of my face. Yes, very emo, I know. I wanted to dye the tips of my hair bright blue. Not sky blue, but you know, deep blue.
I got snapped out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang. “Here goes nothing”, I told my reflection
I jogged down the stairs and put my heels on. No way in hell would I try going down those stairs in 5inch heels without tripping, and rolling down the rest of the way.
I grabbed my phone and wallet from my gym bag and stuffed it in my hand bag, then went to the living room, talking to my mom. He looked up, and saw me. He froze and just kept staring.
“Has your mom ever told you it wasn’t polite to stare Bieber?”, I asked him and rolled my eyes. He regained his posture, stood up and walked up to me, looked at me up and down and said “You look gorgeous”.
“My mother is here Bieber, I think that is impolite”, I shook my head and looked behind Justin to look at my mom. “We’re leaving”, I said and walked towards the front door.
“I’ll have her home before midnight Aunt Drina”, Justin called to my mom. I called Pattie, Aunt Pattie too, since my mom insisted that I do so.
“No Justin, you can have her back by any time, no worries. Take you time”, she called back and giggled. I just rolled my eyes. This is really becoming a daily routine.
We made our way through the paparazzi, lots of flashes going off. This is gonna be something like “BREAKING NEWS” tomorrow.

“You really look nice tonight Steph”, Justin said after a couple minutes of silence.
Let’s play along. “So, you’re telling me that I only look good when I’m dressed up” I fake accused.
“Huh? No, I mean you look especially pretty today. You really dressed up for tonight”, he said smirking and glanced at me.
I was dumbfounded, he beat me in my own game. “N-No, I didn’t, I – I, just picked something random”, I stuttered.
“Sure you did”, he said now smiling and took another glance at me.
“Keep your eyes on the road!”, I snapped.
“Damn, okay. Okay. Do you not trust my driving?”
“No, I don’t, now focus. I only came because I was hungry”, I told him
He looked hurt. Whatever, I couldn’t see his whole face, so that’s probably how he just looks all the time.
Hey! I won! Now be nice.
Whatever, I’m not keeping that part of the deal.

“Where do you wanna eat?” Justin asked, after a few minutes. We were in downtown L.A
“I don’t know, you pick. I don’t care” I said, then my stomach grumbled.
“Okay, let’s go get something French. I had Italian earlier.”, he said, and got out, opening my door for me.
We went into this really fancy looking French restaurant, but people were wearing casual clothes. I noticed Justin and I were both wearing blue. He looked hot.
What am I saying?
What you’re thinking.
Ew. I really am going insane.
No you’re becoming more.. honest.

“Booth or table?” This girl asked. She looked like she was probably my age or something.
“Ta-“
“Booth”, I cut him off. People would see us & recognize us, that would really be a bother.
The girl looked at me up and down, scowled, smiled at Justin and led us to our table. Justin pulled out my seat for me, being a gentleman, then went to take his own seat. “Would you want anything to drink?”, She asked more to Justin than me. He looked at me, silently asking what I wanted to drink.
“Sprite please”, I said smiling. She scowled at me again, the looked at Justin smiling.
“And you?” she asked.
“I’ll have sprite too”, he said nicely.
When she left, I raised my eyebrow at him. “I told you”
“She’s probably just jealous”, Justin said.
“You think?” I rolled my eyes and went back to my fake smile when I saw the girl on her way over.
She basically just dropped the drink in front of me, and glared, while she gracefully put Justin’s drink in front of him. I couldn’t help but laugh when she left.
He cocked an eyebrow at me. “If she only knows how much of a douche you are”, I told him, still laughing.
“Well, you’re on a date with a douche”, he said sipping his drink.
“I am not on a date with you. This is just DINNER. Get it? DINNER.”, I said in my I’m-Not-Taking-No-For-An-Answer tone.
“Whatever you said Steph”, he said looking at the menu. I looked at mine too. It was all in French. Hell, I could understand Italian, but no French. “What do you wanna eat?”, he asked.
“Uhh.. I don’t understand anything”, I said quietly. I heard him chuckle. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll order, I’ve been here a couple times before, and I think from the past meals, we have the same taste of food” he said putting his menu down. I did the same.
Another lady came back, she was probably in her mi thirties, and she looked very nice.
“Hello, my name is Antoinette, I will be your server today. May I take your order?” she said with a French accent.
I smiled at her and looked at Justin, silently telling her ‘you should ask him, because I do not understand your menu, and it might have some kind of snaii in it, so go ask the guy over there’. She looked at him, and he said his orders in a beautiful French accent.
“Votre date est belle”, the lady said looking at me, smiling.
“Je suis d'accord”, Justin replied laughing.
“I’ll be back with your orders”, she said and walked away.
I cocked an eyebrow at him. “What? Was she finally speaking the thoughts of that girl that was really mad at me?”
He looked amused. “No, she said ‘your date is very beautiful’”, and smiled at me. I probably blushed. No, I don’t blush.
Then what is that burning of the cheeks?
It’s probably hot in here.
I looked at him, “I know that already”, I said and sipped my drink.
“Cocky much?”, he said smirking.

We had a peaceful dinner. Well, kind of. We were insulting each other playfully, and dinner went great. I had fun, but I’d never really tell him that. We had some frozen yogurt for desert, where a bunch of teenagers were hanging out at, and where I got hundreds more girls giving me death glares. Paparazzi was still everywhere, but they didn’t really bug us. Just lots of flashes going on.

He drove me home, at around 11, keeping his promise to get me home before midnight. Finally, the paparazzi got tired of following us, and our Villa wasn’t surrounded by them. The car rolled to a stop, and Justin cut off the engine, and opened my door. He walked me to the front door, and it was quier for a second.
“Thank You for accompanying me tonight Steph”, he said.
“Did I have a choice?” I said playfully.
He smiled. “Well, I had fun. Thanks”, I said and walked into the house. I heard his engine roar to life, and get further away. I felt kind of empty.
Because you want him here.
Could you please shut up? You won, I was nice for a night, I don’t think I can do it for a week.
Good enough.
Good, because tomorrow, the happenings tonight will surely be all over the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to my subscribers.
xD.
really appreciate it.
Hope you guys would comment.