Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

It was not a date!

‘She’s fresh to death,
She’ll be the death of you.
Seduction turns to Destruction’

“Hello?” I said groggily into the receiver.
“Paparazzi Steph. They want confirmation.”, Carl.
“What confirmation?”, I asked still half asleep
“Date. You, Justin. Last night?” he said.”
“What date?” then it struck me. “UGH! No, there’s nothing between me and Justin” then I hung up. I flopped back on my bed covering my face with my pillow. It rang again. “What?” I snapped.
“Damn Steph. I thought you had fun last night”, Justin.
“Ugh, because of last night, I’m probably being hated on by more than a million girls out there”, I snapped at him.
“Yeah well we’re gonna clear that up, so get your ass out of bed, take a shower and get dressed. We have an interview”, he said commanding me.
“Do not tell me what to do Bieber”, I growled.
“So do you want the whole world to think we’re dating?”
“Ugh. No!” Yeah you do. No I don’t.
“So get your ass up, I’ll pick you up in an hour.”
“I have Stark to drop me off, and your picking me up will cause a serious riot Bieber” I said, defeated.
“Okay, see you at the studio”
“Yeah whatever. Wait.” I said, realizing something. “What about practice?”
“We’re skipping today, for the interview”
I hung up without a goodbye. I can’t believe a dinner would do this.
Dinner DATE.
It was not a date.
Whatever let’s you sleep at night.

==At The Studio==
We’re here, Justin and I, sitting next to each other. Me pretending I don’t hate him when I wanna kill him, and this girl, what’s her face, is glaring at me, and sweetly smiling at Justin. I roll my eyes, I hope that wasn’t caught on camera.
“Live in 3,2,1”, somebody called out.
The girl started smiling like a mad man. “Hello everybody. Today we have Justin and Stephanie for an interview and to clear things up. How are you today Justin?”
“I’m doing really good, tired, but you know, anything for the fans”, Justin replied with a wink. The girl giggled.
“How about you Stephanie?”, she asked.
“Oh you know, the usual. Tired from practice for the tour, but it’s all good. I’m enjoying”, I replied, smiling sweetly at her.
“So, as you guys probably have heard, because we know the rest of the world has. Justin, you drove Stephanie back to her Villa Wednesday night, right?” she started asking
“Yes, I did”, there was a gasp from the girls in the audience. He just chuckled lightly. “Her bodyguard had a family emergency, and I doubt that she’d get home safe if she’d walk”
There were a chorus of ‘awwww’s’ in the audience. Do not roll your eyes. Do not roll your eyes.
The girl just nodded. “You were seen hugging later that night too, what was that?” she cocked her eyebrow at us.
“Well, we’re friends” EW. LIE. Because you wanna be MORE than friends. Shut up. “and it was a goodbye hug”, that’s true.
“Oh, okay. So, what about the other day, when you left her house at around midnight?” she asked again. Why is this all on Justin?
“I brought her dinner, and we hung out. Watched a couple of movies, then she fell asleep. I didn’t wanna wake her up just to escort me out”, he simply answered.
“What about the whole dinner date last night? It seemed like you two were a couple?” She asked looking at me. I looked at Justin.
He just laughed. He.. LAUGHED. He fuckin thinks this is a joke?
“It wasn’t a date”, I said coolly. Justin looked hurt for a second there but quickly regained his posture.
“It was dinner, she wanted something French, and I told her I knew a restaurant with good food”, he explained.
Okay, half lie. I didn’t want anything French. It was good though, and at least he didn’t argue with me, that it wasn’t a date.
You really think he’d argue with you on LIVE television.
Good point.
The girl looked relieved. “So you guys aren’t dating?” she finally asked
Justin chuckled. “No, we’re not. We’re just friends and working together to entertain”, he sounded sad saying that, but my ears are just probably playing tricks on me.

After the interview, I went back home to get some sleep. Today will be a lazy day, and well, I wont get much sleep when the tour starts, which is next week. We have an overall rehearsal tomorrow, everything we’ve practiced.
I was almost asleep when the doorbell rang. I lazily walked down to get the door, to see a Justin Bieber looking sad.
“What do you want now Justin?” I asked, completely defeated. I was tired.
“Lunch?”, he looked up hopefully at me.
“Sorry dude, but I’ve decided to sleep today.” I said walking towards the living room leaving the door open, incase he wanted to me in.
“Come on. Please?”, he asked sitting next to me on the couch.
“Just leave me alone. I don’t want another scandal. I don’t wanna go to lunch with you. I agreed with you last night because I was hungry. I had fun, okay, yes I did, but that doesn’t mean you could take me out whenever. You made it up to me by bringing me dinner the other night again, so you can go on with your glamorous life again, and I’ll be out of your way”, I said and walked to my room. “Lock the door when you leave”, I called out and slammed my door shut. I’m sleepy, I logged on facebook and had lots of comments from haters. I don’t need him. We’re just working on this one thing, and after that, we’re out of each other’s lives.

The rest of the week was quiet, Justin didn’t bother talking to me. Vee was asking what happened. May I quote, “What the hell did you do to Justin? You guys were like friends, but then now you’re like sworn enemies”, I just sighed and said. We’re just doing our job, and I refused to elaborate.

Right now, we’re on our way to Florida. The last time I talked to Justin was that afternoon after our interview. Unless you count doing the duets, where we didn’t even look at each other. I sat next to Vee, while Justin sat in front of us, in our first class seats. His friend Ryan wasn’t able to come because of school. I think this tour is really out of place, since it’s still march, and I doubt that parents would let their kids go to concerts on a school night. But this is just the first half.

We got to Florida and I saw the freaks waiting for us. “JAKE! NATE!” I shouted and made my way through the fans to hug them.
“We missed you too princess”, Jake said chuckling. I heard lots of cameras clicking.
I let go, and started signing autographs for fans and taking pictures. We did that for about half an hour before we made our way to the venue to do our sound check and get ready.
I was dressing up, when I heard a knock on the door. Probably Vee. I opened the door, and WRONG. It’s Bieber. He had his hands in his pockets and he was looking at the ground. He looked so adorable.
No he doesn’t.
Yes he does. Admit it.
Okay, maybe he’s cute. Now shut up.
“Oh hey, come on in” I said. He followed me in, and closed the door.
“I wanted to say.. sorry”, he said quietly. Did I hear that right?
“Excuse me?”, I said.
“I said I’m sorry”, he repeated a bit louder,
“Oh, no, actually, I should be sorry for being rude”, I said. I felt guilty.
“It’s okay, I deserved it. I just thought that you wouldn’t care what other people think, and you know. We could be friends, if you want”,
“I don’t care what other people think, it’s just that your fans scare the shit out of me”, I said trying to light up the mood. He smiled and took his eyes off the ground to look at me.
“So, you mean we could be friends?”, he asked hope in his eyes.
“We’re starting in 5 minutes guys”, Carl said popping his head and then leaving.
“We’ll see”, I said grabbing my earpiece and microphone. “Let’s do this JB”

"Let's all call out JUSTIN BIEBER AND STEPHANIE VILVALDI!!" the announcer said.
I jogged out of the dressing room, and into the stage. “Good evening Florida” I called out to the crowd. I got screams. “I’m guessing you’re waiting for JB right?” I asked.
The screams got louder. “Well, he’s not here”, I said seriously. Then cracked up. “Just kidding. Hey Justin, get your butt out here and entertain your fans!” He jogged out and the screaming got louder.
The concert went great. We had a dance off with Mickey and Minnie. Which Justin and I obviously won, because we’re awesome. The crowd didn’t die down so I guess they had fun. Vee, Jake and Nate got on stage too, for the dance off. It was fun.
Justin brought a fan out to the stage to sing to her, which was really sweet.

After the concert, I made my way to my dressing room so that I could change for our meet and greet with our fans. I flopped on the couch and grabbed a bottle of vitwater to cool off and catch my breath.
I heard a knock on the door, and when I opened it I saw Justin standing there hands in his pockets looking at his feet. When he realized I opened the door he was looking at me through his long lashes. He looked adorable. No he doesn’t. Yeah he does. no he doesn’t. We argued about that earlier already. But it’s true. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him talk.

"sorry what?" I asked him

"Nevermind", he said looking down again and turned to walk away.

"Wait seriously, what was it?" I tried again. He turned around gave me a soft smile and said "I was wondering, after the meet & greet, if you wanted to hang out."

"Uhm. well I was going to hang with Nate, Jake and Vee tonight, but you can come if you want to if you want" , I asked. He and the guys got along, so this would be good.

“Nate and Jake?”, his eyes lit up.
“Yeap. My beloved losers”, I said proudly.
“Are you sure I wont be a bother?”, he asked.
“Of course you wont. I mean, you and them are friends right? So what the hey, you can come along”, I said smiling at him
“Yeah sure, where do you want me to meet you after?”, he asked.
“You could meet us here”, I said.
“Alright see you”, he said and turned around to walk away.

I took out my blackberry and called Vee, Iknew she was with the freaks so i didn’t need to call them.
"Hello?" I heard her say between laughter through the speaker.
"Come to my dressing room, bring the freaks with you too", I said
"Alright. They're trying to hit on Megan Fox and Nicole Scherzinger" she said then giggled
I laughed. "And how is that going?"
"Not well. I heard that Justin could make them blush. But why cant he make YOU blush?"
"Shut up. Just come over”, I said and hung up. Vee will FREAK if she found out he was coming.

**Knock knock** **knock knock**
"Who is it?" I called out
"The boogeyman under your bed" the voice said. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I smiled and made my way to the door. I peeked out, looking scared. Then we all cracked up. I opened up to the Jake and Nate come in, followed by a smiling Vee. I gave each of them a hug and offered them drinks.
"So where are we hanging out tonight?" I asked them, we were all sitting on the couch.
"Aren't you gonna hang out with Mr Hottie?" Vee said with that smile of hers
"MR WHO?! you didn't tell us anything about a guy. no way in hell babe, you know you're famous and guys could just be using you", Nate boomed which made me flinch. He used "babe" as my nickname whenever he's serious. Jake looked pretty mad too.
"No Steph. Nope. We are not allowing you to go out with anybody. Sorry, but no. Its out duty to protect you", Jake said calmly, trying to make me understand. I wanted to crack up so bad, but I just went along with it, wanting to see how far they'd go.
"Chill DADDIES" Vee started, they both looked at her. She rolled her eyes. "I was talking about Justin Bieber dumb butts. He asked her to hang out earlier"
“OHH…”, they said.. They looked jealous though. “He’s not bad, he’s pretty cool” Jake said.
“But.. you might replace us.”, Nate said and pouted.
I went to stand behind them and hugged both of them, Jake on the right and Nate on the left. "Well Daddy number one, and Daddy number two. He’s hanging out with us, and no he will not replace the both of you, ever."

We walked out for the meet and greet. I wanted to ditch, but Carl said I had to stay to advertise our tour and so that we'd have more fans. So what the hey. Its for the fans. OH well. I met this girl name Stacia, she was shy and she was around 4 years old. She came with her parents and was wearing a shirt with a picture of me on it. "I really like your music, and you're very pretty", she told me. I was happy that even young children like my music, so I gave her the scarf I was wearing and she was really happy.
Justin is great with his fans too, I have no idea what the girls see in him. He's arrogant and thinks he could get any girl on earth. He's an okay guy I guess, probably, I don’t know him well, its too early to tell.

After, we went back to the dressing room to get my disguise so I wouldn’t be bombarded with fans. I was wearing a white tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, a purple hoodie, and put on purple contact lenses. I also put a light brown hair wig on, just in case. When I was contented with my appearance, I looked at Jake and Nate for confirmation. They looked at me, made me turn around in circles, then they finally nodded, approving it. A couple seconds later, there was a knock on the door.
“Can you get that for me Jake?”, I said.
“Yeah sure”, he said and went to get the door. “Come on in dude”, Jake said giving him a guy handshake.
“Sup?” Justin said and nodded at Nate, and gave Vee a hug. He looked around, and his eyes landed on me. He smiled at me and turned to Vee. “Where’s Stephanie?”
The guys and Vee laughed. He looked confused. I started laughing too. “Right here dummy!” I said. His eyes went wide. “Whoa. Stephanie?” He walked up to me and looked at my eyes, squinted and said “No, Stephanie has dark brown eyes”
“There are these things called contacts”, I said rolling my eyes.
“I don’t believe this, she has black hair”, he said, trying to prove I’m not me.
“Ugh, whatever. Let’s go” I said walking to the door, and when I realized that they weren’t following, I turned around. “Hello! We should go?” I said motioning to the door
“I think Justin would need a disguise too”, Vee said.
“Oh yea”, I said. “It’s gonna be hard to hide that blonde hair of his”,
“I have this”, Jake had a shaggy hair black wig, kind of emo hairstyle. Justin looked amused.
“Perfect!”, Vee said clapping her hands, making her way to Justin. She took a step, he took a step back, she took a step again, he took a step back. She rolled her eyes, he just kept looking at it. “Come on Justin, it’s not gonna kill you”.
“Why do I have to wear a disguise?” he asked not breaking gaze from her
“So we wouldn’t get bombarded with fans, smart ass”, Vee said.
“Fine”, Justin said pouting. Aww so cute. No. You gotta admit that was cute. Fine. Maybe a little. I told you so! Ha!
Vee put the wig on Justin, put blue contact lenses in his eyes, and he used my fake snakebites. We finally finished after 30 minutes, because we spent 20 minutes putting the contacts on Justin, and the next 10 minutes telling him it’s okay, that he doesn’t look ridiculous.
Which he didn’t because he looked HOT.
Now you admit he’s hot.
Well, because he doesn’t look like Justin Bieber.

We hung out at the arcade at the hotel we were staying at, ate some pizza, and it was cool not being followed around by paparazzi and not getting death glares from girls that obviously liked Justin. We played bumper cars, and I couldn’t figure it out the first time, so they were all laughing at me. When I finally did figure it out, I kept bumping into them, hard. Haha. It was really fun, I have to admit, and Justin was… different. From how I saw him on TV, and the first day I met him, which was almost 6 months ago, when he tried to hit on me, so it wasn’t a very good first impression. Maybe Justin could be my friend. Just maybe.

We made our way to our rooms, which Carl said “Your rooms will be close to each other.. hehehe”, giving me his mischievous laugh. Why? No idea. Well, anyways, we got our card keys, and made our way up to the elevators, we were all in the same floor. I hugged Vee and the guys goodnight, and Jake and I were looking for our rooms. I found my room number, and was going to say goodnight to Justin when he stopped in front too.

“Uhh. Goodnight Justin”, I said, and opened the door, I made my way inside and a couple seconds later, he opened it, and looked confused. “Yes?”, I asked. He looked at me still confused, then at the same time I saw his suitcase on the floor, next to mine on the floor near the couch. We looked at each other, eyes wide. “Haha, I think they just put it in here. What room number are you?”, I asked.

“706”, he said amused.
“Stop kidding, Justin. This is 706. My room”, I said. He made his way inside and looked around.
“Seriously. Look”, he said showing me his card.
There it was 706, clearly written. “No. Fuckin. Way” I said.
There is NO WAY this is happening. I need to call Carl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment; subscribe.. you know the usual.
so tell me.. should I go on.? :D