Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

She Proved Me Wrong

“Fuck you Carl”, I growled at him when he picked up.
“Language Steph,” Carl sighed
“Well, Carl, please explain to me why the hell Justin’s room number is the same as mine”, I snapped.
“Your parents said that you guys should. So you’d get along”, he said tiredly.
“We get along just fine, god damn it”,
“Then, you shouldn’t have a problem about it. Just go to sleep, we’ll discuss this tomorrow morning”, and with that he hung up on me. I tried calling, and he won’t answer.
“FML”, I screamed. He started chuckilng. “What are you laughing at?”, I glared at him.
He tried to look mad, and miserably failed, laughing. I laughed too. It was cute.
No it wasn’t.
Yes it was.
Well, if I wasn’t sharing the room with him, then sure.

I looked around, maybe there was 2 beds. Many hotel rooms have those. I looked around, and around. There was a couch, a bathroom, a walk in closet, a huge room, but no second bed.
“What are you looking for?”, Justin asked, looking confused.
“A bed”, I said, almost panicking.
“It’s right there. It’s huge. I don’t think you’d be able to miss it”, he said pointing to the bed at the far right side of the room.
“No, shit Sherlock”, I said rolling my eyes, and flopping on the couch.

I came up with an idea.
It was still 10pm in California, so he should still be awake. He picked up on the 2nd ring. "Hello?"
"Dad?" i said

"Yes Steph?"

"Uhm.. Mom and Aunt Pattie made me and Justin share a room, with ONE bed” I said emphasizing the word ONE. I was preparing for the blow, but it never came

"And..?" he asked

"And..? Dont you have a problem with that?" I asked horrified.

He sighed "Steph. I've known Pattie even before you were born. I know that she raised Justin well, so I trust him.
"But.. But.. Wait you’ve known Justin's mom that long?" I asked. I didn’t know that.
"Forget I said that, but don’t worry, he wont do anything to you Steph. I know that much. Just share a room with him, it wont be that bad" he explained.

"But.. but.. Dad!" I was whining by now. I didn’t like where this was going. Daddy was on their side! Ugh! I hung up, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it."UGH! this is not fair."

“Oh come on Steph, look. On the bright side, you could see me wear my boxers to sleep”, he said and smirked. “you’re lucky, millions of girls out there would enjoy that”,
“Well, guess what bud? I don’t wanna see it”, I said and grabbed my suitcase to get my clothes for bed. I walked to the bathroom, and before walking ing, I turned around, “Do you wanna join me?” I asked and winked. His eyes were wide, I motioned for him to come closer, and he did. When he was standing in front of me, I closed the door to the bathroom. “You pervert. Wear proper pajamas, or else”, I screamed so he could hear me behind the door. I chuckled and got ready for bed.

I came out o the bathroom, and Justin made his way in to get his shower. I brushed my hair and sat on the couch to turn on the 42’ flat screen TV mounted to the wall, and turned it to MTV. I heard Justin’s song One Less Lonely Girl on. I waited for it to be over. I mean come on, the guy’s in the same room as you, you hate him. He’s an arrogant jerk and thinks everybody likes him.

“So you like?”, Justin said, drying his hair with the towel, sitting next to me.
“Eh.. It’s okay”, I said nonchalantly.
He chuckled. “I saw my albums at your house that one time with Jake and Nate”, he said
“Yeah, and I heard mine, playing in your CD player in your car that one time”, I said and laughed, he laughed along with me.

“So, Vilvaldi, why do you not like me?”, he asked.
“Well, Bieber..”, I started. I don’t really know what to say. “Because..”, I continued. He raised his eyebrows at me telling me to continue. “You’re an egoistic ass hole that thinks every girl will fall for him”, I finally finished.
“I don’t think all of them do”, he grumbled.
“I don’t believe it”, I said, still looking at the TV where my music video was playing.
“It’s true, because there’s this one girl.. she’s different”, he said, emotion in his voice, which made me turn to him. “She proved me wrong..”, he continued.
I turned back to the TV, “WooHoo! Congratulations to that girl”, I said and turned the TV off.

He pulled me back down to the couch, and leaned down until our faces were just inches apart that I could feel his breath against my lips. I licked my lips and gulped, not breaking eye contact with him. "he might think you're scared if you break eye contact" I told myself. I finally found my brain and I decided to play along with it. I leaned in, and just then, I pulled back.
"What the hell Justin? If I didn’t pull away, you would've done it wouldn’t you?" I said glaring at him
He looked dumbfounded for a moment, and regained posture. "HA! no way. I'd rather kiss a chicken's ass than your lips" he said walking away.
Ouch, that hurt. He started walking towards the bed "You're one arrogant jerk Bieber. I guess you're just being nice when there are cameras all around.", I said standing up hands crossed, smirking.
He looked back at me over his shoulder, returning my smirk, did that hair flip of his and said "You can sleep next to me on the bed if you want" he winked, "or you could sleep on the couch" he continued. "either way, I'm still going to be able to sleep" he shrugged and got in the bed.

I hate that guy, what? he thinks I cant sleep on the same bed as him? I've known him for what? a month? What do I know about him? uhh.. He's attracted to really bitchy girls, his mom and my mom really want us to get along, he is an arrogant jerk that thinks he could flatter every woman on this earth, and I hate him. I hope he doesn’t snore though.

I got on the bed, next to him, only a foot and a half separating us. This is going to be one hell of a tour.

~~Justin POV~~
I was going to kiss her? I asked myself for the tenth time as I was laying in bed. She was still trying to make up her mind if she would sleep next to me or sleep on the couch.
“ she’s different…she proved me wrong”? come on JB don’t tell me you’re falling for her.
I’m not.
Yeah you’re not. Then who is the SHE you’re talking about.
Nobody.
Oh please JB, you know you’re falling for her.
Okay, maybe I like her, but I’m not falling for her.
You like her. Told you!
I mean, she’s down to earth, and she’s not like the other girls I’ve dated.
Oh duh! First one was a bitch, second one a slut, the third was a user, and the last one, was all of them combined.
Yeah, yeah. I don’t think she’s anywhere near those three. Her eyes are so dark you cant tell where her pupils are, her smile makes me melt, her scent is addicting and her voice is hypnotizing.
God, JB, you’re falling for her.
No I’m not. Let’s just go to sleep.

My phone rang. It was too early for somebody to call. ugh. I reached for my iphone on the side table and answered it. "Hello?" I asked sleepily, I didn’t bother looking at the caller ID.
"Good morning son", Oh its my mom
"Good morning”, I greeted her sleepily. What time is it? I’ll check later.
"Is Stephanie there?" she asked
"Stephanie? why would she-" and I paused remembering. I looked behind me, and there she was. sleeping, her back to me. "Yeah she is" She turned so that she faced me. She looked so peaceful, and pretty. I just admitted to myself last night that I did like her. But I am not falling for her.
"Okay. Good. So I'll see you later. Me and Drina are flying in. Tell Stephanie" and she hung up. Parents. They don’t say bye before hanging up, and when we hang up on them they get pissed. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone to check the time, it was still 6 am, and our flight to Atlanta will be at 9. I decided to go back to sleep and wake up at 7:30

~~Stephanie POV~~
Justin's phone rang and I was too sleepy to pay attention, I turned to face him, to get comfortable, he’s probably facing the other side, so whatever and I’m too sleepy to care. I heard him groan and flop back into the sheets. I guess it was still early.
I woke up to my alarm, Don’t trust me, by 3oh3! It was 7:30, Justin covered his ears "turn the damn phone off Steph. it's so damn annoying"
"I think you're annoying", so early and I’m already not in a good mood. Come on, waking up and first thing in the morning you hear Justin's voice?

After 5 minutes of just laying there, I decided its time to shower.
I got out of the bathroom 45 minutes later to see Justin impatiently pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom door. When he finally noticed me smirking at him, he stopped and gave a dramatic sigh. "I never thought you'd finish up. You know it takes time to look this good" he said, motioning to himself.
"Yeah you do. Especially if you don’t look good, then you'd need extra time to fix things up" I said, He just glared at me, so turned around and started doing my hair.

While I was straightening my hair in front of the vanity thing, Justin pushed me out of the way and started using my blowdrier to dry his hair.
"Hey! That's mine" I said whining. Nobody messes with my things. Specially for my hair.
"Wow you sound like a little girl", he said looking at my reflection through the mirror
"Look who's talking", I mumbled under my breath, so he couldn’t hear me through the blowdrying. He just laughed and said "I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast".

"With you? No thank you. I'd rather starve to death." I called out to him.
"By the way my mom and Aunt Drina are coming later" He called back before closing the door.

When I was done doing my own hair, there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole thing and saw the freaks standing there. I quickly opened the door and let them in. "Ugh. i hate Justin" I said as soon as I closed my door.

"Good morning to you too princess" Jake said laughing and giving me a hug. After I pulled back from hugging Vee, I saw her eyes go wide. I looked behind me to see Nate holding up Justin's clothes from last night. More like the boxers. She glared at me. "Who's is that?" She said and making her way through the suitcase that was clearly not mine.

"Bieber" They all looked at me horror in their eyes. "Chill guys, nothing happened. We HAD to share the room. Parents", I sighed after I explained. I packed up my things, then grabbed Justin's clothes form Nate's hands put it in a plastic bag and stuffed it in his suitcase. "Can you please put these by the door?" I asked Jake, referring to the suitcases. He did as I asked and when we were all seated on the couch, Vee finally spoke up.

"Please explain? This is the first time I’ve heard that parents actually plan on letting hormone crazed teens to stay in a room. Together." she said looking at me. "It's not like this is an arranged marriage thing, like on those Mibba stories." Our eyes were wide with realization. "Oh-MY-GOD Stephanie! Do you think this is an arranged marriage they aren't telling you about?" she said looking happy and terrified at the same time.

"Don’t be crazy Vee, seriously. I doubt it. It's all in stories" Jake said calming us down.
"No Jake! this could be! Do you not realize it? They made us go on tour together, then making us share rooms. Even my dad approves of it. Then they make us get along, what else could we think?!?!" I asked frantically pacing in front of them. What if this is what it was??

"You're dad approved?!" Vee said surprised, her eyes wide.

"No more mibba or quizilla for both of you. What's next? Thinking Justin is a vampire and then falling for him?" Nate explained rolling his eyes.

I sat back down, stood back up. and said "I think we should go get something to eat now."
We were on our way to the restaurant to get breakfast and there were paparazzi everywhere. Stark had to block them so we could get through.

"Ugh so early and they're already here?", I complained sitting next to Justin on the table.
"It's because of the sharing of rooms", Carl said.
"WHAT?! they already know about that?!" I looked at him, shocked. "Damn." I grumbled under my breath.
“Language”, Carl shout-whispered to me. I just rolled my eyes.

We were in the airport waiting for our flights, when reporters started surrounding us. “Are you guys together? What’s with the sharing of rooms? Please explain”, I sighed and looked at Carl

“Justin and Stephanie are like siblings, they are not together. It’s just something that they do when on vacations, and something the company had insisted they do, since there was only one or I was trying my best not to roll my eyes at the huge lie he just told them. Hell, we are not even friends. “Boarding, for the flight to Atlanta, 5 minutes”, the intercom announced. I got up from my seat and walked over to the already standing Nate and Jake.
“Sorry guys, I’ll see you soon. Fly in when you’re not busy, I’ll make time for you”, I said and hugging Jake first, then Nate.
“We’ll see you soon princess”, Jake said kissing my head.

Justin made his way to the guys too. “Take care of our princess here”, Nate said to Justin and giving him a guy hug/handshake.
“Yeah. Sure, I will”, Jake said smiling at them and looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

We flew to Atlanta where Justin was all giddy and excited because Ryan was supposed to be there. I had to sit in the middle of him and Vee. It was a one hour flight which took forever. Justin was asleep, probably tired from waking up early, and Vee kept on blabbing about a cute guy she ran into this morning on their way up to my room.
“He was so cute, and I got his number”, she said. “I told him that we’d text each other, and that when I come back to Florida, we’d hang out or something”, she kept blabbing.
I shook Justin, to wake him up. “Mmmmm?” he moaned pinching his eyes closed.
“Justin, please wake up”, I pleaded.
“What?”, he asked eyes still closed
“I’m bored”, I said. He slowly opened his eyes and smirked at me.
“You wake me up because you’re bored?”,
“Yes, now entertain me”, I said, bouncing in my seat, acting excited.
He started singing his song “Favorite Girl”, which had the whole first class cabin entertained. I started singing along in the middle, and after everyone started clapping. “Stephanie Vilvaldi, My favorite girl”, he announced, intently staring at my eyes that I had to look away. I could just imagine him smirking. “Happy now?”, he asked me seriously.
“Yeah”, I replied shyly.
Vee was nudging me, I shot her a glare, and she stopped but was grinning from ear to ear.
“Please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing in a few minutes”, somebody announced.

We finally landed in Atlanta and went straight to the Venue. We did sound check, me first, then Justin. I went straight to the dressing room, and after I was done changing, Justin just barged in without knocking. “Oh-My-Shit Justin! What the hell?!”
"Oh nothing. I was expecting you to be still changing. Too bad, I came in a little too late huh?" he said smirking. I glared at him again. "I’m kidding Steph. C'mon. We're starting in 10 minutes. Aunt Drina didn’t make it" he handed me my earpiece and microphone then walked out.

The concert was great, more fans, meet and greet. You know the drill. Justin invited me to eat dinner with his grandparents, which Aunt Pattie insisted I go, so I agreed, I mean I don’t really think that his grandparents are like him. Old people aren’t conceited. Stark said that mom and Aunt Pattie were already there, so Jusitn and I should follow right away.
Justin made his way to the parking lot, and I saw a black GT Porsche, he opened the passenger door, and my mouth literally dropped open.
“That’s yours?”, I asked.
“Yes, it’s my car here”, he said proudly.
“Okay…”, I said still shocked, but still got in. He jogged to his side, and got on his side.
“You like?”, he asked, giving me a knowing smirk while turning on the engine.
I rolled my eyes. “Yes, I like, but dude, you attract too much attention with this, and you don’t have a body guard”, I said, looking straight ahead.
“Who said I didn’t have a body guard”, he said, backing out of the parking.
“You do? How come I never see him?”, I ask.
“He’s always near. He’ll be at dinner. Stark knows him”, he explained.
I just made a silent “O”, with my mouth. The rest of the ride was quiet since I was too busy looking around. I don’t really get to go out into the city and drive around when I’m on tour, and I don’t get to walk around downtown without getting attacked by fans, so this is new.
“So, how are your grandparents like?” I asked nervous.
Wait why would I be? It’s not like I’m his girlfriend that I want them to like me.
Maybe because you want to be.
Ugh. Fuck off.
“They’re.. grandparents.” He said with a small smile on his face, which told the whole story. He was very fond of them. “I lived with them when I was little, when my parents had problems. They were like.. parents to me, which I was thankful for”
“Oh..”, I said. I think I should call my grandparents later. “Who’s parents?”,
“My dad’s”, he said. I gave him an odd look, since I knew Pattie was there. “My mom is really close with them, and they didn’t mind that my parents divorced. My parents are still good friends till now”, I just nodded, sorting it out in my head.
A few more minutes of silence, and we came to a stop. It was a beautiful house. I could tell it was newly painted. It was white, had a lawn, a garage and a little white fence surrounding it. It was.. cute. You know that old people live there. I think I should stop calling them old people, it seems kind of rude.
“We’re here”, Justin announced happily like he was 5 years old. He got off, and opened my door for me. I raised an eyebrow at him. “Just being the gentleman that I am”, he said proudly. I stifled a giggle, but I couldn’t hold it in any longer, he joined in too.
We opened the door to smell one of my favorite dishes. Spaghetti. Italian version. MMM.. And what’s that? Crème Brulee? My eyes widened I ove crème brulee.
“You’ll love the food”, Justin whispered in my ear from in front of me. Is he like a mind reader or something? Because that would be very embarrassing with YOU around.
Awww. Thanks for remembering me.
There was an old woman, wearing a skirt dark blue skirt, and a sky blue blouse that walked out of a door, which I assume was a kitchen since she had those kitchen mittens on. She spotted Justin and a smile quickly put itself on her face and took the mittens on hugging Justin.
“Grandma!” He said tenderly while hugging her.
“Justin, I missed you. We have dinner ready come on”, she said and started pulling him.
“Wait, grandma” he said. She turned around, and saw me. She looked at Justin, with a soft smile, and looking at me again with a soft smile, which I happily returned to her. “This is Stephanie Gran”, he said and took my hand to pull me forward.
“Hello, Stephanie”, she said looking at me.
“Hi, Mrs. Bieber”, I said. She let go of Justin’s wrist, and gave me a hug.
“Please, call me grandma”, she told me. I felt so at home here, it was weird. She pulled away and started walking towards the door she came out of, so I’m pretty sure that was the dining room.
I smiled at Justin and he gave me a knowing smile, and started pulling me toward the kitchen. I walked in, and there was lots of Italian food on the table. Some French pastries and American appetizers. I noticed Pattie was there talking to an old man, which I assume is the grandfather, who was sitting on the head of the table. Grandma was seated on the right, and Pattie on her right. That was weird, calling her grandma, but it was comforting. Stark followed us in, and sat next to the buff guy like him. Which I guessed was Justin’s body guard. They just gave us a nod and smile.
“My man”, the old man stood up.
“Grandpa”, Justin nodded and walked towards him, pulling me with him, and gave his grandpa a one arm hug. When they pulled away, the old man looked at me and smiled at Justin.
“Hello, Mr. Bieber”, I said.
“Oh please, Call me grandpa”, he said and winked at Justin who chuckled. “You finally let us meet your girlfriend”, he said and giving me a hug too.
GIRLFRIEND?!
You know you like it.
Can you shut up right now, because it would be embarrassing talking to myself with these people around. Thank you.

“I’m not his girlfriend”, I quickly said, which just said ‘IM NOT BUT I WANT TO BE”
’“Oh..”, he said awkwardly and looked down at our hands. He raised his eyebrow at Justin, and chuckled. “Okay, you’re not dating. Please take a seat.. Stephanie, Correct?”, he asked looking at me
“Yes sir”, I said , respectfully. He gave me a look. “I mean grandpa”, I said and Justin chuckled.

What was he looking at? I looked down, and saw our hands were now entwined, me gripping Justin’s, which was probably really sweaty. I looked at him, and he was looking down too. He smirked at me, I quickly pulled my hand away. He just chuckled, and pulled out the chair in front of Pattie for me, and sat next to his grandfather.

We were talking and eating. The food was great. I would get so fat if I lived here. His grandparents were really warm people, which explained why Justin was so nice. Did I just say he was nice? Yeah you did, go on.. I had a great time, had the feeling of family. Our family wasn’t all this great. I mean, I love my parents, and I barely see my grandparents, since mom and my dad’s parents hate each other, and my mom’s parents hate them, but absolutely love my dad. It’s complicated. We finished dinner at around 10:30. (The concert starts goes on from 5:00-8:00, since it’s not yet summer) I felt really close to their family, and I think they felt the same way about me.
Conceited much?
Ugh, spending time with Justin really is messing me up.
No, he’s fixing you.
We’ll talk later.
“Thank You for having me”, I said, saying our goodbyes.
“You’re always welcome honey”, grandma said giving me a hug.
“Yeah, come by anytime Steph”, grandpa said giving me a hug. Justin gave them a hug too, and we walked to the car.
“They like you, you know”, he said glancing at me.
“How would you know”, I asked
“They let you call them ‘grandma’, and ‘grandpa’”, he explained, rolling his eyes.
“Keep your eyes on the road Bieber!”, I snapped , “And they probably let all your friends do so as well”
“Not really. Not even my girlfriends.”, he simply stated. “You and Ryan are my only friends that could call them that”
Friends.. So that’s all we are?
Wait. We’re not even friends.
I thought of something. “Wait! Do you know any frozen yogurt places here?” I asked abruptly.
“Yeah, you want some?” he asked
“OH YEAH!” I said jumping in my seat. He took out his phone and dialed something.
“Hello?”, pause. “Yeah. We’re gonna go get some froyo first.”, pause “thanks”
He made a right and a left, and a couple more turns, then we parked. We put our hoods on, and walked in. When I was done putting it, I started walking to the car, and realized Justin wasn’t following.
“Are you fuckin serious Steph?” he asked me
“What?” I asked, completely clueless
“Froyo? In my Porsche?”, he said. I chuckled.
“I wont spill it. Gosh Biebs”, I said and started walking to the car. He sighed and followed me.

We got to the hotel, and I looked for Vee’s room. I knocked and knocked, no answer. I kept knocking.
“Come on, the girl’s probably sleeping. Leave her be”, Justin whined.
“You’re such a kid. You can go, I’m gonna sleep here”, I said not minding him.
“Come on. Please?” he whined.
“No”
“Please?”
“No!”
“Fine, you asked for it”, he signed and put his phone in his pocket, stretched a bit and carried bridal style.
“Holy Shit Bieber, put me down!”, I screamed and started kicking. He just kept walking to the elevator. When the doors closed, he put me down, and when the door opened again, he picked me up again. “Fuck you”, I said.
“I know that’s what you wanna do”, he said smirking at me.
“UGH!” I said, finally giving up.
He put me down, and opened the room. He walked in first, and I thought I should go run for it, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. “Get your filthy hands off of me Bieber.” I snapped.
He just rolled his eyes. “Go get in the shower”
“Whatever”, I went and grabbed clothes from my suitcase, and walked in the shower slamming the door.

~~Justin POV~~
When she got in the bathroom, I got in bed. I closed my eyes and was thinking.
Why does she have walls around her? Why doesn’t she break it down and let me in?
I want to be her friend, but she keeps acting like a bitch.
Curiosity kills a cat JB.
But still, I just want to know. She's really nice to Jake and Nate, she was just so charming to my grandparents earlier. She was being so sweet at the plane. I should ask Jake. They’re best friends aren’t they?, and it seems like Jake knows more about Steph than Vee.
I took my phone, and dialed Jake’s number.
“Yo?” he answered
“Dude, it’s Justin”
“Hey, sup dude?”
“Nothing really”, I said gloomily
“Problem?” he asked
I scratched the back of my neck smiled sheepishly. “Kinda.. Ha-ha-ha”
“Stephanie?”
“Uhh.. Yeah”, this guy knows Stephanie oh too well.
“Don’t worry, she’ll soften up to you. Sometimes, she’d be really sweet and nice, she’s just being herself. When she’s being a bitch, argue with her”, he said and chuckled.
“Wouldn’t that piss her off more?”, I asked
He chuckled “Exactly, trust me”
“Oh thanks dude. Night”
“Wait. Bieber” he said, stopping me from ending the call
“MHMM?”
“Do you.. like her? Perhaps?”, he asked
Okay, weird. “Uhm.. Yeah”, I admitted.
He chuckled “You fell for her. Don’t worry, its our secret”, he said
“I heard that!”, another voice came, I guess was Nate. “And Nate’s”, Jake continued. I chuckled. “Alright dude. Have fun. Good luck”, he said and hung up.
I'll do my best to show her I want to be her friend and I’ll make her soften up to me. I like her, and I’ll make her like me. That’s a promise.
I need to stop acting like such an ass and respect her too.
I heard the shower turn off and 10 minutes later, I heard the door open, then felt weight sink in on the other side of the bed.
Do I ask her?
No. She'll get mad at you. She's tired.
I was talking to myself now? Wow, JB you're going crazy.
You my friend, are in love.
I like her, I didn’t say I love her.
She was tossing around probably unable to sleep. I surprised myself by calling her name "Steph?"

~~Stephanie POV~~
I was in the bathroom, warm water running down my body. I felt relaxed. I dressed up and went for the bed, where Justin was already peacefully sleeping.
I got in on my side of the bed, and i couldn’t sleep.
"Steph?" Justin said. I thought he was asleep.
"Yes?"
"Why?"
"Why what?" I didn’t know what he was talking about.
"Why do you act like such a bitch, when I know you're not?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. should I continue?
please comment. xD