Status: Sequel coming soon! :D 14 days from Oct 19, 2010 :D Maybe sooner if I get comments :D

What to Do?

It's my.. what?

"Why do you act like such a bitch, when i already know you're not?" he asked me.

I sighed, “Can we talk about it some other time?” I asked him

"Okay. Good night Steph"

"Goodnight to you too Bieber" I couldn’t sleep after that, I couldn’t trust anyone but Vee Nate and Jake. They were my real friends. Justin is only my friend because I'm here, living the same life that he's living. I have my friends, I have my beautiful life, the fans that support me and all the things I need. I didn’t need anything else. I finally got some sleep at 4 am, which gave me 5 hours to sleep before I had to get my ass out of bed and out the door.

The next day, we had another concert within driving distance from Atlanta. Vee had to go home because her mom told her to ‘get her ass home’, so I was alone with Justin Bieber. Great. Note the sarcasm.
We were on the bus, and he didn’t talk to me. I guessed he wasn’t up for talking, so I let it go, and plugged in my iPod. Concert, meet and greet. You know the drill, don’t need to explain.

Justin didn’t talk to me the whole day, and it kind of bothered me. He’s mad, let him be.
I walked in my hotel room, to find only one suitcase. I’ve got to admit, it kind of made my heart sink a little.
I got changed, ordered dinner using room service, and ate dinner alone. I went to sleep early.

**4 Weeks Later, Last week of Tour**
Okay! It’s been four weeks, and we have what? 7 concerts left? Justin still hasn’t talked to me. Not even looking at me in the eyes! This is getting to me. Ugh! What’s his problem?

**Justin POV**
It’s been 4 weeks, I haven’t talked to her. She didn’t mind, and I guess that she’s okay with it. I decided to get my own room, since I respected her privacy. I don’t think I’ll get her to like me in a week, and no way in hell will I tell her.

**Stephanie POV**
Okay, yeah. I think it was about the not telling him why I was such a bitch issue. I can’t take this anymore, I have to talk to him
"Hey JB", I said sitting next to him at dinner.

"Hey...Steph", he said awkwardly.

"The concert was great dont you think?" stuffing some lasagna in my mouth.

"Yeah it was. You did really good tonight" he said eating his spaghetti, and smiled at me

I fake gasped "Just tonight Bieber?" and pouted.

"ha-ha-ha yes just tonight", and went back to eating his food.
Dinner was quiet as usual. He went up to his room first. I wasn’t just gonna let him. I cannot take this whole silent treatment. I went up to his room and knocked. After a few seconds he opened his door with a puzzled look.
“Uhm. Hey”, I said and waved. He cocked an eyebrow at me and waved too.
“Do you.. uhh? Want to come in?”, he asked
“Yeah. Sure”, I said. He stepped aside to let me in.
“So…”, he started
“So…”, He looked at me confused. I flopped myself on the couch and put my head in my hands.
“Can we talk?”, I asked.
“We’re talking right now”, he said and smirked. I flopped myself on his couch and put my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands.
“Justin, I’m sorry”, I didn’t expect that.
“Sorry? For what?”, he asked
“For being a bitch, I mean, seriously. I’m nice one minute, and the next I’m a complete bitch.”, I said
“That’s not the reason that I didn’t share rooms with you, if you’re wondering”, he said, sitting next to me. I tilted my head to the side and wondered. He just chuckled. “Look, I get you have personal problems, and I wasn’t in any place to ask”, he said looking at me. “And, I just wanted to respect you being a girl, needed the room to herself.”, he said.
Aww. That’s sweet.
I know huh?
Shut up, you’re ruining my moment here.
Sorry.
“Oh”, was all I could say.
He mumbled something that I couldn’t understand. I heard the word “like” though. I just shrugged it off.
“I think you should get to sleep now, we have a concert tomorrow”, he said.
“Uhh, yeah. I should do that”, I said and stood up.
“Here, let me walk you to your room.”, he grabbed his card key, and walked towards the door. I stepped out, and started walking to my room. I grabbed my card key, and opened the door.
“Uhh, thanks?”, I said.
“No problem, night Steph”, he said and gave me a hug. I awkwardly gave him a hug back. He kissed the top of my head, and walked off towards his room, which was right next to mine.

We had fun for the rest of the week. Playing tag in the lobby, around the hotel. Teasing each other in concerts. It was fun. We had dinner together, playing in the arcade with our disguise. Making fools out of ourselves. I had fun, I have to admit that, but is our friendship only up to the end of the tour?

On the last night, I was laying on my bed thinking if I should let Justin in my life, as a friend of course. He was a really great guy, and we kind of became close friends during this tour.
He wasn't half bad, and we had lots of things in common and he was really funny. I enjoyed being around him.
I got to think about this more. I cant just let people in my life specially when those people could be using me. I was really confused, so I decided to call the person that would take me seriously. Jake.
"Hello? Jake?"
"Hmm?" he was probably asleep already.
"it's me.."
"Oh, hey babe"
"Did I wake you up?" I asked.
"No its okay. You sound sad. What's up?"
"Uhm.. You know.. Justin.."
"I don’t live in a cave Steph, of course I know him"
"Yeah well, you know how me and him started hanging out?"
"Mhmm.."
"I don’t know Jake. Should I trust him? You know how much I trust you with your advice"
"Its all up to you babe, but I think you should, but not trust him as much as you trust us. I mean, for one, You shared a room with him, and he didn’t try to do anything to you. He actually called me one time, because.." he paused, then gave a nervous laugh. “I mean, he called, asking how we were doing, I think he’s a nice guy” What was that nervous laugh? Whatever, he’ll tell me sooner or later.
I thought about it and he was right. I think i could be friends with Justin.

~~Justin POV~~

The last night on tour. I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about Steph. She still doesn’t share much bout herself and I don’t really know anything else other than what the public knows. She's not opening up to me. I guess is should just wait. I decided to call Ryan
"Yo JB"
"Sup Ry?"
"The usual. homework, videogames. You?"
"Its the last night of the tour. We have one more concert tomorrow and we're coming home", i told him. I wasn't really excited. I didnt know if Stephanie and I would still be hanging out. For all i know she might act like she never met me after this.
"You dont sound too happy about it dude" he disrupted my thoughts.
"Yeah I am. I get a 2 week break after this and I could just chill" I said, trying to convince him.
"Got a problem with Steph?" This is why he is my best friend.
"You could say that"
"What? You fallin' for her?" he said and laughed.
I didnt think it was funny. "Ha-ha dude. Very funny. No I'm not. I'm just worried we wouldnt be friends anymore, after this tour"
"And you say you didnt fall for her?"
"Whatever dude. I'm going to sleep now. We're flying to Las Vegas tomorrow morning."
"Alright JB. See you then"

~~Stephanie POV~~
**Arrive in L.A**

After the tour we had a celebration.
Carl made a toast "This is for Justin's and Stephanie's first tour!", then there were a chorus of "yeah!’s”
Justin and I were sitting at the back eating ice cream talking about what we were going to do for our two week break.
"So what are you going to do?" Justin said, he sounded a bit sad.
"Oh you know, hang out. Sleep in. I need to get caught up with my hours" i said and laughed. He just smiled. "And you?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. Be a guy? Eat, Videogames, hang out. The usual" looking down on his ice cream.
Vee slipped in the booth next to me.
"Hey Justin" she smiled. We both said Hi and I gave her a hug
"I missed you Vee" I told her.
"I missed you too. I see lots of major changes happened when I left?" she eyed both of us and laughed.
We kept talking through the night till we had to go home, Vee was staying at out Villa for tonight..

When we got home, I thought I could go straight to bed. I was wrong.
"Spill it princess" Vee said, arms crossed on her chest, leaning on her left foot looking at me.
"Spill what?" I asked her. Pure innocence in my voice
"You.. and Mr. Hottie"
"There's no me and Mr. Hottie.", I simply answered her, and made my way to my closet, which was full of new boxes from out sponsors. I sighed and called our house keeper to arrange it in my closet
"What was all that about, it's been FOREVER since i've seen you laugh like that" she said walking in my closet.
"I laugh. so what? As far as I’m concerned, It's not a crime" I shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I just did a quick shower and dressed up. I came out to find Vee lounging on my bed reading a magazine. Probably arrived today. I have subscriptions from all the magazines.

“You always fake your smiles and laughs around camera Steph. I saw all your concerts. I didn’t leave you. I watched all of them. You had something bothering you for 4 weeks, and the last week, you looked happier than ever.”, she said sincerely looking at me in the eyes. I burst out in tears. I don’t know why. She pulled me to the bed and sat me down, hugging me.”It’s okay Steph. I’m your bestfriend, and you know I’m here for you”

“I..I.. I don’t know Vee”, I started between sobs. “I-I’m confused. I w-want to be h-his fr-riend, bu-but everybody will get in the way, and-and , I-I don’t th-think I –could- handle – that”, I said. She kept quiet, a gesture telling me to keep going. “I-I dun-no if he-he’s just being my friend be-because I’m – a- cel-celebrity, like him”

She patted my back. “Hun, I’ve seen the way Justin looks at you, and it says ‘you’re amazing’. I do not think that he’s being your friend because you’re famous. I think he really wants to. You need to break down your walls, and let him in”, she said soothingly. I looked up to her, and she was giving me a reassuring smile.

First day of my break! Yay! I’m tired and I need to get caught up with sleep.
“Wake up Princess!”, someone said shaking me, and jumping on the bed.
“Jake?”, I said.
“No shit”, he said, stopping.
“UGH.. I’m not getting up!”, I grunted and covered my head with my pillow.
“Come on babe, we’re going shopping!”, Nate said. Oh GOD the guy that loves shopping. What the hell?
“Go shopping in my closet, or downstairs”, I said.
“We want to spend our day with you”, Nate said shaking me.
“I’m going to kiss you if you don’t get up Stephanie”, I heard another voice. So familiar I shot up from bed, and saw the blonde guy. Justin. Everyone started chuckling, and Vee was next to me giggling. I flopped back on my bed and groaned.
“Fuck off!”, I screamed.
“You really want me to kiss you?”, Justin asked amused.
“No, I’d rather kiss a chicken’s ass!” I said shooting straight up from bed.
“HEY! Those are my words!”, he whined. I rolled my eyes and went to get dressed.

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. Mom wasn’t here. Again.
“HEY! MY cereal!”, I screamed and lunged at Justin.
“OW”, Justin said when I hit him, which was more of a hug. “You really like hugging me huh?”
“Cocky much?” I said and walking away with my Capt’n Crunch with berries.
“Told you not to mess with her cereal”, Jake said smirking. Justin grabbed a pancake off of Jake’s plate. “That’s mine!”
“What you going to do about it?”, Justin said. Jake just glared, and Justin put the pancake back. What the hell was that about? Ugh, I need answers.

“Come on, let’s get this over with, so I can get back to bed”, I said and grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door. I heard them put the dishes in the sink and followed me. I opened the door, and there stood a GT Porsche in my drive way.
“You like?”, Justin smirked.
“I love!” I screamed and ran towards it.
“I brought it here, since.. it’s your birthday”, he said happily.
“It’s my- what?”, I asked. Nobody knew my birthday was. Only the guys and Vee. “It’s in 6 months”
“Yeah, the one you celebrate publicly”, he said and opened my door. I got in and he got on his side.
“NO WAY!”, I said disbelievingly.
“Yeap. Jake told me”, he said and smiled proudly. “So, where we heading to? We have 2 weeks off”, Justin said.
“What? You mean we should drive all the way to Las Vegas? San Francisco?”, I snorted.
“Why not? I brought clothes”, he said simply
I gawked at him. “Are you fuckin serious Bieber?”
“Do I look like I’m kidding?”
“Well, your face looks like joke..”, I mumbled. He laughed.
“So, I heard you came from the Bay Area?” he asked
“You could say that…”, I said.
“Then that’s where we’re going”
♠ ♠ ♠
I skipped through this.
And I visited this one little island in the Bay Area last week, it's called Alameda.
I heard it was man made. It's interesting.
I'm gonna write about that on the next chapter.

PLEASE comment.
should i continue? :D please do tell :D