How Can I Love Him

New Town, New Adventures

Kelia though of the whole kissing Heath as his hands were still on her cheek. He leaned in for the kiss but Kelia pulled back instead of letting him kiss her. They looked at each other and he took his hand off of her.

"I have to go, Heath," she said and walked away from him to the driver side of her car.

She got in, started the car and put it in reverse. She fought the urge to look at him but when she was at the end of the driveway, she looked and regretted it. She could see the hurt in him like she was standing in front of him. She remembered Heath as what he was to her for a bit when she had the urge to get out of the car and run into his arms to cheer him up. Instead, she waved a small goodbye and pulled out into the road then started the long drive to her Aunt Clara's in Nebraska. She drove and only stopped once to refuel on gas and a cherry coke with a small bag of skittles.

She was eventually on the road her aunt and uncle lived on then pulled into the four car driveway. She stopped the car then looked at the house. It was a nice big house with a front porch, a second floor with three windows on the front. The house paint was white with blue on the window's trim. She turned the car off and looked at the front door as she got out to see her Aunt Clara and Uncle Richard were coming out the door.

"Kelia, so good to see you. My, you've grown so much," Clara said as she walked over to her and hugged her.

"Nice to see you too Aunt Clara," Kelia said and hugged her back.

"What all you got little missy," her uncle said as he walked over to the two of them.

Both her aunt and uncle were only in their late twenties early thirties. Clara has shoulder length blonde hair with green eyes with tanned skin and wearing a nice sundress. Richard had brown hair that was an inch long all over with brown eyes and was wearing a white polo shirt with jeans and was also tanned like her aunt.

"Nice to see you too uncle Richard. Just a suitcase and some other things," Kelia said as she popped the trunk open from her keys.

"Oh, he is happy to see you Kelia," Clara said and Kelia walked to the passenger seat then grabbed her laptop and guitar.

"Yeah, I bet he sure is. I'll be in the guest room," Kelia said and walked to the house.

"Must you be such a grouch to her. You know why she is here. Don't make it worse," Clara said.

"This house is suppose to be a house, not some motel for daddy's little girl to come over when he can't take of her," Richard said and Clara just grunted then walked after Kelia while Richard for the suitcase out of the trunk and closed it.

The house was very bright on the inside with white and red walls, tiled flooring throughout the house and no trace of dirt at all. Kelia walked up the steps and saw the door at the end of the hall that was to be her new room. She opened it and saw it's walls were red with wooden flooring, a queen size bed with white blankets and comforter with a red trim. The pillows were white and red. She then saw a wooden desk, a wooden dresser that was underneath one of the two windows and two doors.

"Looks like it always has been, never changed one bit," Kelia said as she set her stuff on the bed then sat on the bed.

"Yeah, you know how I am Kelia," Clara said as she walked in with her suitcase instead of her uncle walking in with it.

"Where's Richard," Kelia said as Clara set the suitcase on the bed.

"He had to work and didn't want to drag this up," Clara said.

"In other words, he's being lazy," Kelia said and Clara sighed then placed a hand on Kelia's shoulder.

"Just forget about him. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Get unpacked, you have school tomorrow morning," Clara said and Kelia nodded then Clara left the room.

Kelia got off the bed and walked to the window to see that Richard was getting into a black jetta then drove away.

"Looks like he's heading out to his buddies or something, again," Kelia said and walked to her suitcase then started to put all the clothes away while her ipod was playing random songs.
♠ ♠ ♠
No picture of Clara or Richard will be provided at this time. Not important enough characters to be provided a picture.

Did ya really think I'd let Kelia kiss Heath, EWW! lol :D