How Can I Love Him

New Friend?

Kelia walked into the school as she can see the people around her whispering. she eventually arrived at her homeroom and walked to the teacher while pulling out her headphones, letting them hang around her neck then pulled out her schedule.

"So, you're the new student, I'm Mr. Park," he said and he took out a piece of paper.

Mr. Park had short black hair, green eyes and fair skin. he was wearing a blue business shirt with a pair of jeans and black dress shoes.

"Here is your locker combination and number. have a good day at Dremsacks High School," he said with a smile as he handed her the paper.

"Thanks," Kelia said as she took the paper and walked out to the lockers along the walls.

She found her locker and opened it then started putting her unwanted books in the locker but someone bumped her and made her drop all the books.

"Watch where you're standing, I'm trying to walk here," the person who knocked into her said and then high-five a couple of guys wearing the same football jackets he was wearing.

"Jerk," Kelia said and set her bag aside in the locker and bent down to pick up the books.

She reached for her geometry book but another hand grabbed it before she could. The hand was a right hand, skin was somewhat pale and there was a ring with just a black band and nothing else.

"They can all be real jerks, here," a voice said and she looked up at the hand's owner to see it was a teen boy with chest long brown hair, very fit and had dark brown piercing eyes.

"Yeah, thank you," she said and he handed her the book then she took it.

"Your welcome," he said as he nodded then stood up and walked away after piling a couple of her books into one pile.

Kelia watched as he left wearing his maroon long sleeved shirt with black pants and a black bag down the hallway. She resumed back to her books and finished what she was doing then walked to her first period class.

Hours past and the bell that marked the last period of the day finally rang. Kelia walked out of her class to her locker, got only a couple of books then closed it. Kelia walked away from her locker to her car waiting for her. She unlocked it from her keys in her pocket and put her bag in the passenger seat. She looked up while her hand was on the door and saw the same teen from earlier was walking out of the school then he looked at her. They kept looking at each other as he was walking until he was standing next to the driver's side of a black Audi TT. He waved a bit then she waved back and got into her car. She closed her door then started the car. She drove out of the spot then out of the parking lot on her way to her aunt's house.

"Today was really boring," Kelia said as she kept driving and listening to the radio.

She eventually drove into the driveway and parked the car. She grabbed her things after turning the car off and got out. She closed the door and walked to the front door. She walked inside and straight up to her room.

"First homework, afterwards I have no idea," Kelia said as she put her bag on the bed then turned on her laptop.

She opened the iTunes on it and started playing random music while she was doing her homework on the bed.