How Can I Love Him

Night Time

Two hours past as Kelia and Korinth were cleaning then they finished and put the bucket with its contents away on the room with all the instruments. Kelia grabbed her guitar and book then looked over at Korinth to see that he was holding a guitar that didn't match the other ones in the closet. It was a red guitar with black spots all over it with no pattern.

"Do you play the guitar," she asked and he looked at her then set it down on a stand next to a desk next to a large while board on the wall.

"Yeah but I don't play for just anyone. People have to earn to hear my songs," he said and smiled as did she.

"Will I be able to hear one sometime," she asked as they walked towards the front door and he opened the door to show the outside world in darkness.

"Hmm maybe," he asked as she walked out and he walked out behind her.

"I hope so, I'd like to hear what the teacher writes," she said as he closed the door and locked it.

"Well, other than music, would you like to join me for dinner. My treat," he said as they walked town the two steps to the sidewalk.

"Thanks but no thanks, I should really head back to my aunt," she said.

"Oh, you're one of those with a different parent background huh," he asked.

"Something like that, see you tomorrow at school," she said as they walked to her car.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," he said as she put her stuff in the passenger seat then walked around the dront and into the driver seat.

Kelia started the car and then drove away after waving goodbye. Korinth got into his car and drove the other way Kelia wasn't going. Kelia eventually arrived at a Burger King and got a large whopper with fries and a Dr. Pepper.

"I would have ate with Korinth but it just didn't feel right to me," Kelia said as she ate in the restaurant with her song book opened next to her.

She started writing more to the song and changed a couple of wordsbut then she realized her food was still on the tray and not in her stomach. She ate the rest of her food then lcosed her song book.

"What time is it," Kelia asked as she took her cellphone out of her pocket and saw the time said it was 8:30p.m.

"Damn, time to get back to that house," she said as she picked up her tray and cup then trashed the contents on the try and got a refill of soda.

She grabbed her song book then walked out to her car. She got in, took a sip of her soda, started the car then drove out of the parking lot to her aunt's house. She pulled into the driveway at 9:00 and parked the car. Shr grabbed her stuff, walked into the house and up the stairs.

"Sleep time, yes," she said as she set her stuff on or near the desk then walked over to her dresser.

She picked out a purple tank top with grey shorts then changed into them. She gets into the bed, turns on her alarm clock and falls fast asleep under the covers.