Overnight Sensation

07

Zack

I walked into the room and greeted by the others, cursing in the living room. When I poked my head, they were playing video games again. Rian noticed me and smiled. “Hey, dude.”

“Hey.”, I responded quietly as I sat next to him. “Dude, I fucked up.”

He took a swig of his beer and raised a brow. “Fucked up? With who and how?”

“You’ll flip if you know.”

Suddenly, the beer that was inside his mouth burst out. Alex and Jack looked back to us past their shoulders. “Rian, are you okay?”, Alex asked, putting down his controller.

Rian quickly stood up and pulled me up, out from the room. We went to the balcony and he coughed up until he could talk. “You fucked up? With Sasha, right?”

I nodded. His face was red from anger and he looked away. “Dude, I don’t know what I should do. You’re the only one that sensible enough to help me through it.”

“What do you want me to do? You have a girlfriend, Zack, and now you fooled around with another girl. It’s wrong.”

“I know, but honestly, I don’t love Courtney like I used to.”

He stopped at his track of going around and around. “What?”

“The feelings gone.”
“Are you serious?”

I nodded and he sighed. “Okay, I respected your decision, even though I still thinks that this is wrong.”

“Thanks dude.”

Sasha

I lay on my bed the next morning. My eyes were glued to the ceiling, as the sun got higher and peeked through my curtains. It was 8 am when I decided to get out of bed and dressed up.

When I stepped out from my house, the sun blinded me. I looked down and went to the beach. It was quiet and no one was around. I sat down and didn’t bother to take off my shoes.

Every time I think about what happened last night, my lips always tingled and it felt like someone shot down gallons of ice-cold water through my spine. The feelings couldn’t be hold anymore. I just couldn’t.

I thought I wont be open for love after what happened, but this time proved me I was really wrong. It had been only a few days after I met Zack, but the feelings were too strong to be held and kept.

I stood up, deciding to go back home. I turned around but I walked into someone. “I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay.”

After I realized I knew the voice, I looked up to see Zack’s face, looking down to me. “What are you doing here?”

“I wanna apologize, about last night.”

“There’s nothing to apologize for. Seriously.”

“Then why did you run away last night?”

I looked down to my feet and sighed. “Fine. I felt really bad, to your girlfriend and you. I made you cheated on her and suddenly, I feel like Nat. I despised him and I don’t want to be like him.”

“You won’t be like him. You’re better than him. In fact, if it makes you feel better, I’m going to end it up with my girlfriend.”

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open a bit. “What? Why? Don’t, Zack. You’ll regret it.”

“I won’t. Probably I would regret that I don’t end it up with her, and lose you at the end.”

General P.O.V

They went into Sasha’s house and straight to the living room. After all, they didn’t know what to say to each other. They just sat down on the couch and enjoying each other’s presence.

Sasha’s heart was almost leaped out from her chest when Zack told her that he would regret if he lost her, and her heart beats like a hummingbird. She could her heartbeat in her ears and her cheeks were red hot. Her skin tingled as they could felt Zack’s warmth on them.

She peeked to the guy who sat next to her and their eyes met. Suddenly, he leaned in and pressed his lips on hers.

Sasha quickly threw her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pushed her down onto the sofa and licked her bottom lip, begging for an entrance. She let his tongue in and met hers.

Her arms fell down from around his neck, to his broad shoulders, his muscular arms, and under his shirt. Then, they pulled away for air. “I think we should take this upstairs.”, she whispered.

Zack nodded and quickly up on his feet, carried her bridal style up to her room. They reconnected their lips as they made their way, and when he found Sasha’s room, he pushed the door open without separating their kiss.

He put her down and they just stared at each other, before Sasha’s hands crept into his shirt. Her fingers trailed on his chest and quickly helped him to take off his shirt. He picked her up and her legs were locking his hips, his hands were on her butt, supporting her.

He brought her to her bed and threw her on it. He kissed her legs, then up to her stomach as he pulled her dress up. Sasha moaned as Zack’s lips made contact with her skin, sending up shivers and electricity through out her body.

Her mind was dimmed and filled with lust. When Zack reached her shoulders, he nibbled a bit of her skin, making her moan louder than before. His hands trailed her bra strap, until he found the clap. He ripped it off of her and revealing her breasts.

She knew they would do it for real and then, she kneeled on her bed, as well does he. Her hands flew down to his pants, unbuttoned it. His hands played the hem of her panties, before ripping it off of her too.

She lay back again and Zack’s face was hovering over her, only a few centimeters away. “Are you sure?”, she asked him.

He nodded. “Yeah.”

She closed her eyes and brought her lips on his again. Her fingers were locked in his hair and he quickly pushed in through her. When he was in, there was an unexplainable feeling in her stomach. It was like her stomach acting up in a good way, and butterflies filling it.

Zack’s lips moved from hers, onto her cheeks, down her collarbone, and to her shoulders, living some marks on it. As he pushed through her faster and harder, Sasha’s moans were getting louder.

“Oh my God.”, Sasha moaned in his ear as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. Suddenly, she screamed his name in his ear because he knew that she was having an orgasm.

When he reached her peak, he collapsed on the space beside her. She scooted closer to him and pulled the cover of her bed so it covered both of them. Sashay leaned her head on Zack’s shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I guess, this seals the deal?”, she asked tiredly.

He nodded and rested his head on the top of hers. “Yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
too soon? but whatever,i have plans anyway,hahaha
oh and Icha told me to make sex scenes more graphic,i hope this is graphic enough cause' i shivered and shuddered when i write this,hahaha