Overnight Sensation

08

I didn’t know how long I already awake, or how long I’ve stayed in this position. The light from the window faded, and turned into full darkness, making my room pitch black. I usually had a problem with full darkness, but with Zack beside me, I didn’t care.

My fingers ran through his hair softly as I listened to his light snore and steady breathing. I could listen to it for eternity. My fingers fell from his hair, to his ear, his jaw and stopped at the edge of his lips. Carefully, I brushed my thumb over his lips.

It was different. The sensation when we did it was different from the one when I did it with Nat. Being and doing it with Nat was full of lust and just plain fuck, no emotions at all. He hardly told me he loved me when we were together intimately, even though we were already engaged that time.

But with Zack, he knew everything. He knew when was the time he should stop and I could felt all the emotion ran through from his every touch, when every time his skin made contact with mine. It wasn’t just sex.

Suddenly, he groaned softly. I couldn’t see his eyes were already opened or not, but I could felt him smiling in the dark. “Hey.”, he whispered.

“Hey.”, I scooted closer to him and nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer until our body pressed against each other’s. “Why is it so dark?”

“I guess we slept through the whole day.”

“Shit.”, he chuckled. “Probably the guys will think I got lost in the woods and got eaten by mountain lions.”

I laughed quietly along with him. “Your cell probably will explode any minute from their texts and missed calls.”

“You’re probably right.”, he reached out his cell phone on the nightstand and wrapped his other arm back around my waist. “Yes, I have 23 texts and 30 missed calls.”

“I should probably get you back or they’ll report you missing.”

He nodded slightly and kissed my temple, before sliding out from the bed and putting his jeans back on. A blinding light shined into my room when he opened the door and walked out. I could hear his soft footsteps as he walked down the stairs.

I stood out from my bed and stretched out. There were crack sounds from my body and when I turned on the light, my bed was a mess. My cheeks burned when the memories flashed through my mind. How he would touched me, how his lips would trail down my body. I shook my head as I walked to the closet.

Thank God I didn’t have any shift tonight, so I decided I would just go hang out with the others at the hotel. I changed and went to the bathroom. My face was kind of a mess. My lips were kind of swollen and there were hickeys on my neck and shoulders.

After I patched them up with foundation, I walked out from my room and found Zack, in the kitchen. He was leaning back onto the counter, eating a pop tart. I grinned as he offered a bite to me, and I took a bite, before pulling his head down by his collar. My lips crashed with his again and he kissed back. His mouth tasted like chocolate from the pop tart and I pulled away, wiping the chocolate at the edge of my lips. “It’s too hard.”, I pouted.

He chuckled and pecked my lips quickly. “If it wasn’t for the guys, I wouldn’t even let you out of the bed.”

I rolled my eyes and took his hand, leading him to the driveway. I got into the driver seat as he got into the passenger seat. The drive was quiet; the only sound was from the radio, playing My Beautiful Rescue by This Providence.

Zack took my free hand and started to play with my fingers. Even though he only touched my hand, his touch sent shivers through my spine. “Do you want to swerve in a ditch?”

“It’s too hard to not to touch you.”

“Well, vice versa, but let me drive first, then you could have all of me to yourself.”, I winked playfully and ignored all his touch. After we parked, I locked my car and he quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the lobby.

After we got into an elevator, it was only the two of us in it. Our fingers were intertwined to each other’s, and I leaned my head onto his arm. I didn’t know what the others would think about us, and especially Rian. He already told me not to make Zack cheated on his girlfriend, and I kind of broke that promise.

When we got to the floor, we stepped out and found Matt, pacing around the hallway. When he noticed us, walking out from the elevator, he rolled his eyes. “Should’ve known!”
Zack only grinned as a respond and we walked past through him. The door to their room was wide opened and there were no usual screaming or cursing came from the living room. The first person I could recognize was Alex, throwing daggers by his eyes to us.

“Shit, dude. We were fucking worried about you.”, he sighed as he rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

“Sorry. It’s all my fault.”, I finally spoke up. All their eyes were on me and I swallowed the lump that rose inside my throat. “I was upset, and Zack came by my place, and he kinda cheered me up. We lost track of time.”

“Oh, he cheered you up? On your bed?”, Jack bit his lower lip, like he was trying to fight the urge to laugh. I raised a brow and suddenly, Alex erupted into a howling laughter.

I crossed my arms and when Alex controlled his breathing and laughing, he cleared his throat. “Oh come on! You thought we don’t know? I meant, after you told him everything, what did you guys do? Talk about politics?”

“I bet it was wild.”, Jack added, followed by Alex’s and Rian’s laughter.

“Guys.”, Zack hissed as my cheeks turned into a darker shade of red. They didn’t stop, so I sighed and surrendered, walking out to the balcony. Zack followed me out and I leaned forward on the railing, tilting my head to the side.

“What are you thinking?”, he asked quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know. I always wonder, does the moon in the states looks like this? I forgot.”
“I think this one is bigger and shinier, but I won’t say beautiful, with you, standing here.”

“Corny.”, I scoffed and giggled.

“Hey, come on.”, he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. “I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

A hesitation lingered on his tone before he cleared his throat. “Matt told me that we’re leaving tomorrow.”

Those words stabbed my heart like daggers. I quickly pulled away from him and my breathing got heavier, huskier. My legs felt ice-cold. He placed his hands on my shoulders but I shook them off, walking away. I closed my eyes and tried to suck all the air into my lungs, but it felt like they were burning it.

“I’m sorry.”, he said quietly. “I’m really sorry.”

“T-This won’t work out. We won’t work out.”

He turned me around and took both of my hands in his. “We could make it work.”

“You’ll be traveling around the world and millions of girls would chase you, and I bet one of them is prettier than me.”

“Do you think one of them could send electricity through my body from every touch? Do you think one of them could make my heart leap out of excitement every time I see them smile?”

My eyes widened at his words. I never thought he felt that way about me. “I-I-I doesn’t know.”

“They won’t, Sash. They won’t. You’re the only girl that could make me feel that way.”

“What about your girlfriend?”

He sighed and closed his eyes as he inhaled. “I told you, I’m going to end it with her as soon as I’m back to the states. It wasn’t very brave of me if I end it over a phone call.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

“I’ll be back after…Warped tour, and before our fall tour, okay? Maybe, you could even come back with me.”

“I love that plan.”, I smiled and I could feel a tear was going to roll down my cheek. He pulled me into his arms and I buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent that I’m going to miss.
♠ ♠ ♠
epic start of May!
<3