Love Avenged

Sexy Bitch

Silence. The only sound was the turning of pages by the somewhat petite brunette reading on her bed. A gentle breeze traveled throughout the three rooms, one of which was now unoccupied. One room contained two girls, the reader and the other who was sleeping, her sandy blonde hair the only thing visible above the covers that were tucked up to her chin. The other room contained two sleepers and another girl, who was working on covering her eyes with mounds of black eyeliner.

The intercom buzzed, disturbing the peaceful silence and awakening the three remaining sleeping beauties.

“Hey, hey, hey, girlies! How’s life in the East Side?”

A reply was impossible, so the speaker continued.

“Right, well. Your two beloveds are having a talent show today: East Side vs. West Side. One girl from each side will be chosen to go on a date with the ever lovely Zacky and Johnny. You have two hours to get ready. In the mean time, I’m gonna go get some booze--”

A muffled, ‘High five, Papa Gates!’ was heard in the background.

“Dammit, Jimmy! Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

The intercom shut off, the buzzing and crackling sounds disappearing. The silence once again returned to the East Side.

The reader sighed and closed her book, setting it off to the side. Her sandy blonde roommate stirred.

“Why were you up so early, Emerald?”

Emerald shrugged, uncrossing her legs and pushing herself off the bed.

“Couldn’t sleep.”

“Again? You should get that checked out."

Emerald shook her head, “I’m fine, Tata. It’s nothing.”

“The way you describe the pain and feeling, I wouldn’t say it’s nothing,” Tata replied, stretching and slowly stepping out into the cool, drafty air of the mansion. She, like Emerald earlier in the morning, wished to stay in the warmth and safety of her covers and not be interrupted.

Another brunette wandered into the room, clad in a red and black plaid flannel shirt and tiny shorts underneath. She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

“What’s this about a talent show?”

Emerald sat back on her bed, choosing to observe the conversation rather than take part in it.

“I have no idea,” Tata mumbled irritably, “it’s too early for this shit.”

Yet another girl appeared in the doorway to Emerald and Tata’s room. This one was fully clothed, and her dark hair hung loosely around her bare, ebony shoulders.

“You guys know what your talents are?”

“No clue, Doc,” Tata replied.

“What sad excuses for girls, not knowing your talents.”

A tall girl waltzed into the room, her hands on her scantily clad hips. Her face was caked with enough makeup to supply the models in an entire runway show and her black hair landed just above her shoulders. She jerked her head, attempting to move her short, straight bangs out of her eyes.

“Oh? And what’s your talent, Smoochie? Seeing how many bananas you can shove in your mouth at one time? And by bananas, I mean dicks.”

Smoochie glared at Tata, but said nothing. She huffed and stalked out of the room, nearly shoving the flannel clad brunette onto the floor.

“I hate being so small sometimes,” she said, scowling at Smoochie’s retreating back.

“That makes two of us, Lumberjill,” Emerald said, smiling in a friendly manner that the smaller girl didn’t return.

“I enjoy my lack of height, actually,” Doc added in.

Tata let out a small laugh and put a hand on her ankle, stretching one of her long, lean legs back.

“Enough of you short people. We all need to get ready for this talent show!”

Lumberjill rolled her eyes and left the room, arms crossed. Doc followed after her, not saying a goodbye.

Tata huffed, “They have no manners.”

Emerald chuckled, “You got that right.”

“So what’s your talent gonna be, Em?”

Emerald shrugged, her slender yet toned shoulders moving up and down slightly with the motion.

“I can’t really think of a talent off the top of my head. I guess I could always just draw portraits of them…”

“Portraits, eh?” Tata commented, “I didn’t know you could draw.”

Emerald chuckled nervously, “There’s a lot you guys don’t know about me.”

Tata smirked.

“I should say the same thing.”

---------------------------------------

The girls each stepped off the stage, ready to hear their results from the ‘judges’, who were still talking quietly amongst themselves.

These judges include M.Shadows, Synyster Gates, The Rev, Zacky and Johnny (of course), and as an added bonus, Papa Gates.

“Personally, I liked Lumberjill’s,” Matt said, “with her flipping, juggling pancakes...mmm…”

A small girl in an oversized flannel shirt approached the table that Zacky and Johnny sat behind. The other guys in the gang, plus Papa Gates, sat behind them at the edge of the large room in different chairs.

“And what’s your name?” Johnny asked.

The petite girl smiled, “August.”

“August, huh?” Zacky said.

“She looks like a lumberjack, only a chick!” Jimmy yelled.

The girl said nothing, simply smiling coyly at Zacky. He could feel the boner coming on already. His voice sounded forced.

“Lumberjill it is, then.”


“You’re just a hungry, horny bastard. You don’t count,” Brian said, “I think it should be Tata. That dance was pretty great--”

A tall, long legged blonde beauty walked up to the table. She didn’t come off as a slut, just confident in herself and her appearance.

“What’s your name, sweet cheeks?” Zacky asked smirking at her.

She smirked back, speaking with a light accent, “Tatyana.”

Johnny grinned, “I think Tatyana is a bit of a mouthful, don’t ‘cha think?”

Zacky nodded, trying not to look at her extremely nice, firm chest, “Yeah, I think Tata would be much more fitting.”

He was rewarded with another smirk.

“You got it, boys”


“Talk about horny bastard,” Matt mumbled.

“I liked Emerald’s. She drew short shit so well,” Jimmy said, petting Johnny’s mohawk down.

It was a nice change for the guys when the next girl showed up actually wearing something that could be considered clothes. Her shorts weren’t extremely short and she was wearing and old Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt.

Zacky leaned forward on the table, somewhat seductively, “And your name, cutie?”

She gave him a small smile, her eyes darting to everyone behind him before looking him and Johnny in the faces, “I’m Alexandria.”

“Pretty name for a pretty girl,” Johnny commented.

Zacky caught a look of he vibrant, emerald eyes and smirked to himself, already taken with the name, “Emerald.”

Johnny looked confused, “What?”

“We’ll call her Emerald.”


“Don’t mess with the ‘hawk!” Johnny frowned, swatting at Jimmy.

“Emerald’s art was pretty good,” Zacky agreed, “I like a girl with creativity.”

“She’s got some creativity with her hands, alright,” Papa Gates commented, nodding in approval at Emerald’s portraits.

“High five, Papa Gates!”

Papa Gates high fived a grinning Jimmy, who was making obscene gestures and screaming about how epic that was.

Zacky laughed and shook his head, “But I liked Doc too. She owns the piano.”

A small girl with smooth ebony skin and a million watt smile made her way to the table, a slight strut to her walk.

“Your name?” Johnny asked smoothly.

She looked slightly confused, watching Papa Gates from the corner of her eye. She turned her attention back to Zacky and Johnny.

“Doctor Eliza Wilson.”

“Doc. I like it,” Zacky said.

Johnny smiled cutely.

“What’s up, Doc?”


Brian nodded, “Got that right. Girl can play.”

“You’re not black, Syn. Stop acting like it,” Matt looked at Brian through his aviators.

“But she is!” Brian argued.

Johnny waved them off, “Okay, okay. So for the East Side, I say it’s Doc.”

“No one mentions Smoochie and her mouth filling abilities, of course,” Papa Gates said.

A very tall girl approached the table, strutting fiercely and using much more movement than what was needed to walk.

“Dina,” she said, attempting to make her voice sound velvety. Really it just sounded scratchy.

Zacky and Johnny looked from each other to her outstretched hand. She laughed and bent over the table, effectively flashing both of them as she kissed each of them forcefully on the lips.

“She likes to smooch, apparently,” Matt commented distastefully from behind.

Brian gave him a look, “Yeeeeah.”

Zacky looked to Johnny, “Smoochie?”

Johnny nodded.

“Smoochie.”


Zacky made a disgusted face, “No. We’re not going to mention that.”

“Hey! I was impressed,” Jimmy commented.

“So anyway, we all agree that Doc wins?” Johnny asked.

“You just want the black girl,” Brian said.

“Shut up, dammit!” Papa Gates cursed, smacking his son on the back of the head.

The guys looked to Zacky for conformation. He shrugged.

“I guess so.”

Johnny stood up abruptly, nearly knocking the judging table over. He quickly stabilized it, with the help of the guys, and smiled innocently.

“And the winner is…Doc!”

Zacky stood up also, though in a calmer and more collected manner.

He gave the girls a heartbreaking smile, “Congrats, Doc. Once we get through the West Side show, you and the other lucky lady will join us for a night out. How’s that sound?”

Doc smiled, sending a long glance at Papa Gates before looking at Zacky and Johnny, “Sounds good.”

Papa Gates clapped his hands together and stood up, Doc’s glances not going unnoticed by him.

“Great. Now get all your whore asses off the stage and let’s see some real talent!”

“High five, Papa Gates!”

“Jimmy! Shut the fuck up!”

---------------------------------------

For the Love of Vengeance

The East Side? Yeah, I like those girls.

All of them? I have to talk about all of them? Damn it.

Well, we can start with Emerald. Yeah, Em. I like her. She’s kinda…quiet, I guess you would say. Nah, not quiet. More…reserved? Is that the word? She just sits back and absorbs it all rather than making an ass of herself like some of the other girls. I respect that. I kinda wish she would speak up more, though, you know? She really doesn’t let her emotions show too much either, but I can tell you that she’s got a great sense of humor, a real kickass chick. Her eyes are so sexy too, man. Have you seen them? Shit…they’re so…out there, and emerald in color. It’s someone just put jewels or some shit in her eyes. It’s hot.

Tata…what can I say about her…she’s got the moves, dude. Major moves. She’s a really nice girl too. Personality does play a part, whether people think I care about it or not. She’ll straight up tell you why she does or doesn’t like you. I like her. She’s a real firecracker. Who cares if she’s a stripper? She’s a cool chick. Plus, she’s Canadian. Now I normally don’t feel this way about Canadian chicks, but her accent alone nearly gives me boner. Damn.

Doc? She’s okay. She’s a pretty girl, got talent. She’s a doctor too. I’ll tell you, I’d like to play ‘doctor’ with her, if you know what I mean. I don’t know much about her personality yet…but so far she’s just…okay. Not spectacular, but not bad either. I’m pretty sure she’s got a thing for Papa Gates, though. Really. Have you seen the way she looks at him? She hardly looks at me or JC like that. She wasn’t my first pick for the talent show, but I’ll give her another shot on the date.

Smoochie…oh geez…Smoochie…she’s…something else. At first I thought she was just a feisty, horny thing, you know? But then she starts struttin’ around with like, no clothes on and going on and on and on about some porn company. My guess is she’s a porn star or some shit. I guess I never really took the time to get to know her well enough. And her talent? To see how many bananas she can fit in her mouth at once? I’m not gonna lie and say I wasn’t impressed, but still, it was kinda gross, I thought. I would not let her within 3 feet of my dick.

Last but not least, Lumberjill. Dude, she’s hot. Seriously. She doesn’t think she is, but sometimes I wish she was the doctor and not Doc. I’d rather she check up on me than my dog, if you get what I’m sayin’. She’s a bit tough, though, reminds me a lot of Matt. They’ve got the same personality. You want to know how she got that name? Well, uh, let’s just say she’s good at giving out wood, yeah?

Now, as much as I’d love to stay and chat with my producers and a camera all day, I have a date to get to. I’m sure JC would love to tell you all about the West Side show while I go get ready. Haha…sucker.

Peace, love, and Vengeance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I already love this story.
even if these are such long ass chapters haha.
ahh, the madness of Melanie Vengeance and Hannah Christ, am I right? ;)

I hope you all enjoy this story as much as we do already.

comments and thoughts? :)

Title Credit - whoever sings it. I dunno and I don't care. but it's a catchy song.