So This Is How it Goes

Pushing

People like to shove others in the halls, don't they? What, is it that their lives are much to important to notice they just pushed someone into a steel locker?

These are the kind of things that irk me. I can not believe the ignorant ways some of these people have. Do they have any consideration or respect for others?

The thought kept ringing in my head as I attempted to pick myself off the ground. When I had finally straightened myself up, I put one foot in front of the other, walking towards my next class.

Grade 12 Pre-Calculus. Although I was in grade 11, I was rather intelligent when it came to math hence I was set in this class.

The only other person who was regularly set in a lower grade that attended this class with me was a girl named Lucy Hendrick. She was pretty nice, I liked her. We have hung out a few times, but nothing too special.

Then, as if on cue, Lucy came into my view. She was walking towards me with a small smile on her lips.

"Hey, Dallas," She squeaked, practically bouncing. I wonder what is making her so giddy.

"Oh, hello Lucy. Why do you seem so happy today?" I asked although honestly wasn't all that interested. But, you never know. Maybe what she was thinking about was a very important piece of information.

"Kevin Pardo asked me to the movies Friday!" Why did I not see this coming? Typical teenage girl behavior. But I could not help myself but to feel oddly jealous. No boy's ever wanted to go to the movies with me.

"That's fantastic, I hope you have fun." I smiled at her and just walked into the classroom door that had been beside us.

She scurried after me, pipping on and on about how fantastic it was. I really do feel glad for her, but this was in fact getting rather annoying.

But, my mother raised me to treat people with respect, so I just took my seat next to her at the front of the room and listened to her babble.

I really hope something exciting happens today.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler, I guess. I have a co-author now, so that's exciting. Him and I still must compromise a few things before anything extremely exciting may happen, which will probably be shortly.

Comments? Subscriptions?