A Little Piece Of Heaven

Dress like a target.

-Kerry's pov-

I woke up with Jimmy's head on my boobs and his legs over mine. I laughed then pushed him away. This is how everyone of my mornings start.

I stumbled out of my room. I stopped at Ivy and Brian's room, I put my ear to the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked sleepily.

Ivy giggled, "Shifting gears."

"What the fuck?!" He asked.

Ivy laughed again. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. Matt was sitting up in his 'bed' watching tv.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said then ruffled his hair.

"Ugh. I wouldn't call it good." he said then fell over. I smiled, he's got a hangover.

"You want some coffee?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

He groaned.

"I'll take that as a no." I said then put a pot of coffee on and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

The phone rang, Matt groaned again and clamped a pillow over his head. I reached over and picked up the phone before Matt died on me.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" Zacky's cheerful voice rang through the phone.

"Good morning." I said then sat down at the table.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got married!" He said then squealed. I laughed.

"Why do you only call people when Jess has a baby or you guys get married. Oh! Wait! You called Jimmy to fucking tell him you got laid. Zacky, that's not normal."

He laughed, "I'm sorry. I just get so excited and then I have no one to tell it to and Jessica already knows about it. So that makes it boring."

I smiled.

"Do you ever thing that our lives are fucked up? This fairytale has to be ending soon." I said.

"We lead interesting lives. I love it." he said then yelled something into the background.

I smiled, "Well I'm gonna go. Bye Zack." I said then hung up.

I love our life. I have an insane husband, my best friends is crazy and she 'shifts gears' apparently.

"Kerry.." Matt squeaked.

"What?" I whispered.

"Bring me some..."

"Some what?"

"Some orange..." He said, his voice dry and raspy.

"Okie dokie." I said then poured him a glass.

Jimmy walked down the stairs, "Brian you mother messer! I mean mother fucker! Stop with all that ruckus!" he yelled. He made it to the bottom of the stairs and dove on to the bed. Matt groaned and attempted to hit Jimmy, but gave up after he missed three times.

Forever is a lie.

-Ivy's pov-

I rolled over. Brian smiled at me.

"Don't you want me next to you?" he asked the moved closer.

"No. You're dirty." I said like a little kid.

He gasped, "I most certainly am not!" He said like it offended him.

I laughed.

"Brian Von Tampon go get me...the moon." I said then kissed his chest.

He kissed the top of my head, "If I had a ladder high enough, I would get you every star in the sky."

"We're cheesy."

He laughed, "I smell no cheese around here only sex." He said then laughed.

"Ain't that the truth."

"Open a window." he ordered. I rolled over and lifted the window open.

"Now the outdoors can smell like sex." he said then rested his head on my chin.

"I knew a girl that got poison ivy on her back because she was having sex outside."

Brian cracked up.

"Are you sure that wasn't us? Cause if I recall correctly, Zack wrote on your locker, 'Brian Von Tampon loves Poison Ivy.' back when we were in school."

"Oh! Yeah, yeah it was." I said. Brian laughed then kissed my forehead. I smiled. I cant help but smile when I'm around him.