A Little Piece Of Heaven

Your loves always been true as can be.

"What color flowers do you want?" Kerry asked as she flipped through the flower catalog. I sighed and tapped my pen against my forehead.

"I don't know...Jesus Christ! Why did I agree to have my wedding in a week!" I yelled angrily.

Kerry reached across the table and patted my head.

"Listen, calm down. And we'll finish planning this, we already know everything we need so we just have to plan things." She said, trying to calm me down. I took two deep breaths then looked back down at my list.

The guys are in the living room, talking about music, me, Kerry, Jessica, Treva, and Val are sitting on the back porch trying to plan my wedding.

"I think you should do red and white roses with lilies." Treva added.

"Yeah!" Kerry added excitedly.

"Okay." I said then wrote it down.

Jessica paced around the back porch, "Dude, you're definitely doing a white dress, right?"

I nodded.

"Then just write down what kind of dresses you want and Zack and I will take you out shopping. We both know what a sissy his is." She said, everyone laughed.

"Okay." I said. Kerry grabbed the note pad for me and wrote down what color dresses we needed.

"What else do you need?" Val asked.

"Uh, a chur--"

"Don't you think its funny that all these boys are going to be in a church? Come on I didn't even get married in a church!" Kerry said. Treva and Jessica nodded in agreement. They'd all been married in Vegas or a courthouse.

"Well, Brian can kiss my ass cause I'm getting married in a church, I don't care if I have to drag Zack in, we're all gonna be in a church." I said, causing Jessica to laugh hysterically.

"Drag him in. I'll take one arm you get the other. Trust me, I've learned, that man will do nothing unless he's getting something." She said, her hands firmly planted on her hips.

I smiled, "Oh, he'll help me out. He fucking owes me."

"Good."

We finished the list of decorations and other miscellaneous things. We also set a theme, it's gonna be a black tie wedding. I grabbed the list and went into the living room to get the guy's sizes for their tuxes'. Brian was sitting on the couch, his guitar laying in his lap.

"Hey Ivy!" Zacky said.

"Hey Zack." I said as I walked over to them.

Brian put his guitar down and pulled me into his lap.

"How did your plans go?" He asked before kissing me.

I smiled, "They went great, I just need to get your sizes. Not you Brian, I know yours."

Brian smiled then wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrote the measurements down.

-Brian's pov-

I watched Ivy walk back outside, every now and then you'd head them laugh or Ivy panicking. I wanted to be out there, helping her. But we all know: don't try to tell a girl what to do with her wedding.

"Hey Brian, you know what I was thinking?" Matt said as he tried to make himself comfortable.

"What?"

He cleared his throat, "You should play that new song we've been working on, for her at the wedding. I'll sing and shit, I'm sure the guys well help out."

"Yeah! We'll do it, dude I'll do anything so you guys will get married. I'm fucking sick of this dating shit, you're practically married already." Johnny said.

I smiled, "Which new song?"

"Dear God." Matt said.

I cant wait until the day I can call Ivy mine, and her name is Mrs. Brian Haner. Make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Ivy screamed from the backyard.

I swallowed hard then ran outside. Michelle was standing in the middle of the yard. Ivy was on the porch, her finger pointed the direction Michelle needed to go.

"What's goin' on?" Jimmy asked as he wrapped his arm around Kerry's waist. All the girls were standing beside Ivy.

"Brian! I need to talk to you!" Michelle pleaded.

"Leave!" Ivy yelled again.

"Michelle, just leave." I said. She violently shook her head no.

"Then what the fuck do you want?!" Ivy yelled again.

Matt and Val ushered everyone inside.

"I want to talk to Brian alone."

"Well you're either gonna talk to him with me here or not at all."

I hate to admit this, but having two chicks arguing over me inflated my ego a bit.

"Fine, I'll talk to him with you there." Michelle said as she rolled her eyes. She trudged through the snow, her high heels weren't cut out for that kind of terrain.

"Fine."

I sat down on a chair. Ivy sat down on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. If I know Ivy like I know I know her, she's planning on kicking Michelle's ass. It wouldn't be the first time she's been in a fight.

"Brian? I need you." Michelle said as she sat across the porch from us. As she sat down I noticed something about her figure, it wasn't as "well sculpted" as it had been. There was a round bump on her stomach, I swallowed hard.