A Little Piece Of Heaven

We are the monsters, underneath your bed.

"Ahem!" Matt cleared his throat, he was standing at the end of the table, making his toast.

"Jesus Christ! Shut up before he explodes!" Jimmy yelled.

I laughed softly, Brian looked at me across the table and flashed me a sly smile.

"Okay, now, as most of you know Brian and Ivy are getting married in two days. Believe me, these two have been to hell and back. They're meant for each other and there isn't one thing that could tear them apart. Just look at what Michelle tried to do, but failed miserably thanks to Ivy and her kick ass fighting skills. Props..." Matt said like he was talking to a room full of people, though there was only ten of us.

"Let me tell you," He began, Val grabbed his hand, pulled him back into his seat then stood up her self.

"What Matt was trying to say is, here's to Brian and Ivy and to everyone finding their one and only." She said then glanced down at Matt, his face was a slight shade of red.

The glasses clinked together

"Alright fucker, hand me that food!" Zacky said then slapped Johnny's hand away from the plate of spaghetti.

"Okay, Jesus Christ." Johnny said as he quickly pulled his hand back.

"Dude, are you guys getting married in a church?" Jimmy asked, his mouth full of chicken.

"Yeah, why? Are you not allowed in churches anymore?" I asked.

"Only the catholic one downtown." He muttered.

I laughed.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Ivan yelled as he ran into the dining room.

"What son?" Johnny asked, annoyed.

"I made potty."

"Oh Jesus, not while we're eating! Get in there and watch tv with Adeline." Johnny said.

Ivan's smile couldn't get any bigger. He stomped out of the room.

Treva looked over at me and sighed, "Never have kids."

I laughed, "I'll try."

Once again the thought of how grown up we are now is haunting me. I want to go back to when Zack had no kids and was fucking a groupie every night. I want to go back to when we were just fighting in Matt's living room. But that will never happen...I'm not complaining. I love things they way they are now. I just wish it was like it was...I dont know.

"Oh guys!" Brian said as he looked around the table.

Jimmy had his fork held up to his mouth, he looked over at Brian, "What?" He asked then the food fell off of his fork.

"Shit!" He said then picked the food back up with his hand and put it on his fork, then stuck it in his mouth before it had the chance to fall off again.

"After the wedding we have to go back on tour." Brian announced. I frowned but was excited at the same time.

As much as I love Jess, Val and the kids, I know when we go on tour its gonna be like old times. Me, Treva, Kerry and the boys.

"I cant go." Jess said, Zacky frowned then kissed her cheek.
---
Your closest friends weren't meant to fade.

Me and Zack walked into the bridal shop. Jessica had to stay home, Adeline was sick.

"Hello ma'am. Is this your husband?" the lady at the front desk asked politely. I looked over at Zack and grimaced.

"Hell no! This is my...uh...brother?" I said, she nodded then escorted me to where the wedding dresses were.

Rows and rows of white dresses, as far as the eye could see.

"You go that way, and I'll go this way, I want a strapless dress." I said to Zacky. He nodded and we took off in opposite direction.

I heard a high pitched squeal then Zack's insane laugh. I groaned then continued looking through the dresses.

"Yo! Ivy!" Zacky said as he walked down the aisle, holding a dress.

"What did you do?" I asked then stopped looking at the dresses.

"I scared that gay guy to death!" He said then started laughing again.

I laughed....a good laugh. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

"Let me see."

He held the dress up, it was the picture of perfection. It was a creamy white, with a red bow tied around the top. There weren't any straps.

"Oh my god! I love you!" I said then hugged him. He smiled.

"Go try it on."

I scurried into the dressing room, squeezed into my dress. I opened the door that let me walk outside, there were mirrors on both sides and Zacky was sitting out front. Kinda made me uncomfortable, but its okay.

"What do you think?" I asked as I spun around.

He smiled, "You look great."

I jumped down. Zacky pulled his cell phone out.

"Let's torture your man." He said then dialed Brian's phone.

"Hey man...yeah she's here...yeah we found a dress, well I found a dress...she looks great...NO! I most certainly will not tell you what it looks like!" Zacky gasped.

I smiled, the lady from the front counter returned.

"That's absolutely stunning on you." She said as she adored my dress.

"Thanks." I said then giggled like a little kid.

I went back into the dressing room, put my normal clothes on and came outside. Zacky was waiting patiently. I paid for the dress and walked out of the store. Zacky was carrying my bag as we walked back to the car.

"Oh-my-God, Jenna! It's Zacky Vengeance!" Someone squealed from behind us, we turned around and there was this little girl, 13 years old at the most, holding a Starbucks cup in her hand.

I looked down at my outfit. I had my 'Ivy Sevenfold' shirt on, sweat pants that were pushed half way up my legs so that they made capris, flip flops, over sized sunglasses and my hair needed re-dyed. I was holding out to get it dyed for my wedding.

"Hi." Zack said calmly.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!" She squealed and flapped her arms around like she was attempting to take flight.

"Hey look Zack, its a teenie bird!" I said. Zacky laughed.

"Do you want me to sign something?" He asked politely.

She was too busy having an asthma attack to even speak.

"I'll take that as a no." He said then started to get into the car.

"No! Don't go!" She said.

"Uh..."

"Is that your fiance?" She asked, pointing at me.

"Me? Marrying Zack? Hell no! I'm marrying Brian, or I guess you call him Synyster." I said rolling my eyes at her incompetence.

"Oh! Syn! Oh my god, he plays the drums soooooooo good!" She said.

"Girl, you just need to go home. Jimmy plays drums, brilliant." I said then went to my side and opened the door.

"Oh...well you didn't have to be so smart about it." She said snobbishly.

"Well, someone had to be, cause you sure as hell aren't." I said then got in.

"Zacky!! Can I have a huggy?!" She squealed.

I don't know what happened after that, all I know is she threw her coffee all over the car.

"Ah, fuck her." Zack said then pushed some cd into the cd player.

Pimpin' all over the world, by ludacris came pouring through the speakers.

"This is my jam, yo!" He said then bobbed his head and sang along as he drove back home.

See, I'm the man of this town...Be careful when you're walking, see I'm concerned that you might cause a crash, swingin them hips.