A Little Piece Of Heaven

I need you around.

I twisted Brian's ring around on his finger. He smiled then kissed the side of my head.
Matt stopped at the house, Brian and I stepped out.

"Thanks for the ride dude." I said then waved bye. Brian linked his fingers with mine as we walked to the house.

He didn't even have to knock on the door. Mr. Haner opened the door.

"Papa Gates!" I yelled then attacked him with a hug.

"Hey." He said then hugged me back. Brian laughed.

"Come on in kids." Brian's mom said then let us in. This house held many memories.

"Brian! Stay the fuck over there!" I yelled as I pushed him away from me.

"No...someone needs a hug." He said then drunkenly tried to hug me.

"No. I need you to get off me dude." I said then tried to push him away again.

It wouldn't bother me right now if he fell and busted his ass. He deserves it.

Then he fell.

"Brian! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I asked as I tugged on his arms, trying to pull him up. He just kinda rolled his head around and fell back against the grass.

Oh shit.

I glanced around, analyzing exactly how far we were from his house. Two houses away.

"Brian. Stay here. I'm gonna go get your dad." I said. He groaned then rolled over. He's gonna have a hangover.

I ran down to his house, I knocked on the door.

"Who's the fuck down there?!" Papa Gates yelled then slung the front door open. Much to his disappointment there I stood, my hands awkwardly stuck in my pockets.

"Ivy? Why are you here at three in the morning?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

He must have just rolled out of bed cause he was still wearing his pajamas and a wife beater.

"Uh, well. We all went out clubbin' tonight and I was walking Brian back home. To make sure he actually got here and he fell over and I think he's probably passed out right now. He's right down the street. Can you help me bring him here? I would but he's like three times bigger than me." I said as I rocked back and forth on my heels.

"Sure! Hold on one minute, baby." He said then went back into the house. He came out with a jacket, his shoes and a sweatshirt pulled on.

"Here, you'll need this." He said then handed me one of Brian's hoodie's. I quickly pulled it on.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." I said as I led him to where Brian was.

"No problem. Id rather have you waking me up than leaving him down there." He said, flashing me a smile.
I've always liked Mr. Haner.

"I couldn't do that if I had to."

"Brian rants about you all day long. You're really good for him. He loves you alot."

"I love him alot too." I said, blushing slightly.

"Good. I've got a feeling you guys are gonna be married one day. And my feelings aren't hunches, its like I'm psychic or something." He joked.

"I don't think I'd mind marrying him."

"Hey guys?! Did you come for me?!" Brian yelled. He was still laying on the ground.

"Yeah. Can you stand up, baby?" I asked as I bent down and brushed some hair out of his face. He gave me a goofy smile and shook his head no.

"Get one of his arms and I'll get the other." Mr. Haner said.


Back then I didn't know that what Mr. Haner said would become fact one day. I'm glad he was right.

I sat down beside Brian, his dad sat on the recliner in front of us.

"So you kids are officially husband and wife huh?" Mr. Haner said.

Brian nodded.

"Fuck yeah. I'm glad as hell dude." I said excitedly.

"Me too, baby. You guys have been to hell and back." Papa Gates said, laughing slightly.

Then it hit me. We have been to the ends of the earth and back and still ended up together. I'll be with this man for the rest of my life.

And I'd give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow.

"Well dad, we gotta go. We were just stopping by to ask if you'd keep an eye on the house while we're gone. We're leaving for tour tomorrow." Brian said as he stood up.

"Sure, I'll drop by. Leave me a key though so I can go check shit out."

"Give me your key." Brian said, holding his hand out.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and put them in his hand.

"Here, drive the cars and I think the key to my Harley is on there too. So have fun pops." Brian said then went to leave.

"Bye papa!" I said then hugged him quickly and ran out of the house.