A Little Piece Of Heaven

Come back to me.

"Ivy!" Kerry yelled as she ran to me and tackled me onto the ground.

"Kerry! Oh my god! Ive missed you!" I said as I hugged her.

"Jesus Christ! You havent changed a bit! Even your hair is the same!" She said before standing up and brushing the grass off of her. She reached a hand out, I took it and she pulled me up.

"Where's Brian?" I asked, looking around for him.

"Im sorry babe, he's inside with Michelle." She frowned. I sighed and went into the house. Brian was sitting on the couch of our house, with Michelle in his lap.

Kerry cleared her throat loudly. Brian looked around. When his eyes fell on me, he dropped his beer.

"Hi." I said, Zacky and Jessica walked in. Zacky put my bags down.

"Wow this is awkward." He said then led Jessica up the stairs.

"Ivy?" Brian asked as he gently pushed Michelle off of his lap.

I nodded.

I think the word disbelief accurately explains the look on his face.

"Oh my god!" He said then ran over and hugged me.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I whispered.

"Yeah." he replied.

"Oh." I said, he released me.

"Did you just get out?"

"This morning. I got on the plane and Zack was there...so I just came back with him. I guess I'd better go see if mom's still alive, since I dont have anywhere to stay." I said then went to pick my bags up and leave.

Brian grabbed my arm and stopped me from going any further.

"Ivy, you know half of this house is yours." He said before winking at me.

I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He said, still holding onto my hand.

Michelle came around behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He quickly released my hand.

"Brian, baby, you want to introduce me to your friend?" She asked him

"Oh yeah, Michelle, This is Ivy. I've known her since...well as long as I can remember. You remember me and the guys talking about her." He said, looking over his shoulder at her.

Matt walked in.

"Matthew mother fucking Sanders!" I yelled then ran and hugged him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Ivy!" He said then kissed my cheek.

"Ive missed you, you fucking asshole!" I said, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I missed you too bitch!" He said his arms wraping around me tighter, if that was at all possible.

"Uhh..." Michelle said.

Matt put me down, I looked at her.

"I lived next to Matt since I was two. Before I had to leave, I'd been to his house everyday since I was two." I told her.

"It must've killed you to leave." she said, leaning on Brian. He rolled his eyes.

"It was leave or really die. I had cancer, yeah, hardcore." I said then laughed. Matt wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my head.
____________________________________________________

-Brian's Point of View-

Ivy slept in the next room, with Matt. It was eating me alive. Michelle crawled into the bed and laid her head on my chest.

I'm lying here when I should be there with you.

"I dont like Ivy." She said, breaking the silence.

"I do." I replied.

"Well, you better fucking stop."

"God, why are you being such a bitch!" I said, pushing her away.

"Do you think that Im stupid? I saw the way you looked at her!" she yelled.

"Be quiet! You'll wake everyone up." I said through gritted teeth.

"I dont care. Brian, I'm not losing you to her." she said, tears poured down her face.

"I'm not leaving you." I lied. Its like she could read my mind. The first thing on my mind was...fuck Michelle, I want Ivy.

"I hope not." She sniffled.

"You're not."

"Your still sleeping on the couch tonight." She said then pushed me out of the room, quickly locking the door behind me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and went down stairs.

Ivy was sitting on the couch, watching Leno.

"What are you doing down here?" She asked before throwing a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"I got kicked out." I said. She laughed softly then patted the seat next to her, signlaing she wanted me to sit and I did.

"Im sorry. I didnt want to cause you guys to fight." she said, her eyes glued on the tv.

"Dont worry. It was already a touchy subject." I said then stole a handfull of popcorn.

"Okay."

"How did things go?" I asked. I just wanted to hear her voice, all this felt so unreal.