A Little Piece Of Heaven

You're killing me.

"Hellooo boys and girls of the pit!" Zack said to the fans before he sat down to sign autographs.

They all squealed in excitement.

Brian had to go to the doctor, Johnny took him while me, Kerry, Matt, Jimmy, Treva, and Zack stayed here.

They signed autographs and all that good stuff and then Jimmy took Kerry out, Treva and Zack went to the store leaving me and Matt...alone.

"So...uh...how's the whole married thing going?" He asked awkwardly.

"Pretty good, we fight more now."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, we'll always fight. Always have always will." I said.

Matt laughed and shook his head in agreement.

"You know, I think that if you wouldn't have married Brian then I would have married you." He said nervously.

I don't know what to say to that. How do you reply to that "Oh, uh yeah we would have cause I don't care about anyone else"? No. You don't answer it.

But like I've said before, I'm a retard. I answer at the wrong times and don't talk at the right times.

"I think we would have. But I have Brian now." I said as I retreated to the bunks. I suddenly felt extremely tired.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked as he followed me.

"Matt, I dated you while Brian was in rehab, that relationship ended there. I love you, you're my best friend in this whole world you always have been. Please, just understand, I love Brian. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I want to have kids with him. That doesn't mean that I don't want you to be my friend forever. That would be great. I just don't want to have that kind of relationship with you." I tried to explain.

"Ivy. I love you...I only want to be with you."

"Matt! Just drop it! I don't love you!" I yelled then locked myself in the bathroom.

I sank down the the floor, crying. Matt's fist pounded on the door.

"Ivy! Ivy! Let me in!" He yelled angrily.

"No!"

Matt stomped off of the bus and a little while later there was a knock at the door.

"Ivy. Baby let me in." Brian said softly.

I scooted away from the door, unlocked it and let him in. He walked in, closed the door behind him and sat down beside me.

"You want to tell me what happened? Matt's pretty tore up." He said calmly.

"How's your knee?"

"It's gonna be okay. What happened?" He insisted.

"Matt started talking about how if you wouldn't have married me that he would have and I told him that I have you now. He was all what do you mean by that and I told him that I dated him and the relationship ended there. Then he said he only wanted to be with me and I just...kinda lost it and told him I didn't love him. I was scared so I locked myself in here." I explained.

He sighed, "That makes me mad. He had no right to pull shit like that while I was gone."

"Brian, don't say anything to him."

"Actually, Ivy I think you should go home." He said then stood up.

"What?"

"Every time we've been out on tour since Matt 'expressed his feelings for you' it's been hell. So I think you should go home and take care of things there and let me sort it out here." He said then pulled me up.

"Brian? I always go on tour with you. What am I going to do at home all alone?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hang out with family, paint the baby's room, pick out furniture, and you can enlist my dad to help you transfer furniture and stuff." He said then kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to leave you or the guys."

"Ask Kerry, she might go with you. I'll leave you guys my card." He said.

I grinned.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Go ask her. She's probably in a good mood. Her and Jimmy just got back." He said then escorted me out front. Matt was shooting knives from his eyes.

"Yo! Kerry! Let's go for a walk." I said.

She glanced over at Jimmy for approval, he nodded. She jumped up and followed me out of the bus.

We walked down the beach, the sand was getting in my flip-flop and I was constantly shaking my foot around to get it out.

"Why did you want to come out here?" She asked as she watched the waves come in and out.

I explained what happened with me and Matt.

"...so Brian doesn't want me here. He wants me to go home and do things there."

"All alone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was kinda wondering if you'd come with me. He's giving me his bank card and I have to fix our new house up and stuff."

"Sure! I don't want to go in the van anyways." She said, relieved.

"Thanks!" I said then hugged her.