A Little Piece Of Heaven

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster.


"What?" I asked, my mouth crammed full of lettuce and carrots.

"I said you ate like a damn rabbit." Matt repeated his self.

I flashed him a cheesy smile.

"Ew, Ivy close your mouth!" He said then pushed my jaw shut.

I swallowed my food and laughed.

"Rawwrrrr!" Jimmy yelled at some freshman, the look on his face was priceless. Jimmy cracked up.

"Yo! Jimmy!" Matt yelled as he waved for Jimmy to join us. He nodded and made his way over.

"What are you kiddies up to?" He asked as he sat down.

"Eatin'." I said, my mouth full of food once again.

"Ivy. Didn't your mom teach your to chew with your mouth closed?" Matt asked.

"What mom?"

He smiled then patted my head.

"I am not a dog."

"You sure look like a bitch to me."

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too."

"Johnny! Fucking hold still you little bitch!" Zack yelled as he wrapped the tape around him. Johnny squirmed in his chair.

"Hold on man! He cant get loose can he?" I asked as I put my carrot stick down.

"Hey Johnny! I've got a pack of cigarettes I'll give you in my car!" Zack teased. Johnny squirmed some more, he kicked his legs and tried his best to get loose.

"Aw come on, man! I haven't had a decent cigarette in days!" Johnny whined as he tried to free himself.

"Uh...that's a big negative."

I smiled, "Hey Johnny...remember that time I woke up and you were farting in my face? Well pay back's a bitch!" I said then grabbed my chocolate milk and poured it all in his hair.

"Ivy! You're a bitch!" He yelled. I grabbed his face between my pointer finger and thumb, making his lips pucker.

"And you're a little shithead."


Since I got pregnant the guys walk around me like I'm made of glass. I'm far from glass, more like steel. I have to say, it's pissing me off.

"Come on, Jesus Christ, Ivy." Brian groaned as he readjusted his tie. I sighed and finished putting my
pearl earring in.

"Hold your horses." I said then pulled my high heels on.

"Why do we have to go to this anyway?"

"Because, It's special. And I want to show off my pregnant wife." He beamed.

I smiled, "Much longer and you'll be embarrassed of my huge stomach." I said as I grabbed my pea coat off of the bed.

"That wont happen."

He kissed me.

My black and white strapless dress hung at my knees and my hair was curled perfect.

"Jesus." Matt groaned as he walked down the stairs. Val kicked him out, Brian didn't want him to stay here, but I wouldn't let him stay anywhere else.

"What?" I asked.

"I've got a hangover from hell." He said as he rubbed his face. I smiled slyly. I knew it would happen.

-Matt's pov-

I watched them leave, Ivy was so happy. I wished it was me she was leaving with.

I don't know why, I just care for her I guess. Brian's a lucky bastard, he has everything I want. Ivy, a good family, guitar skills, everyone on his side, and more than anything he has Ivy.
But that wont last long I'll have her, if it kills me. She was mine to begin with.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a pot of coffee.

It's gonna be a long night.