A Little Piece Of Heaven

Flitter Cakes!

"What a cute little baby!" I squealed as I held Hannah.

Zacky's hand was wrapped around Adeline's.

"She took after me." Zacky said proudly.

"She definitely has your eyes." I said then kissed her head. Jess took her out of my arms.

"Well, I never thought I'd see the day when Zack Baker had two kids and a girl he actually loved." I said as I leaned back against the counter.

"Me either." he agreed.

"Ah shit!" Kerry yelled from her room.

"What?" Jimmy asked.

"Fucker! You almost put my goddamn eye out!" She yelled. He laughed.

"Your gonna have to tell them to be quiet." I said to Brian.

He gave me this look that was like 'does it look like I can do anything?'.

I smiled.

Michelle and Brian are okay again. Despite how much I hate to see them back together I know he cares for her. She must be pretty damn special if she got him. And he was with her for two years, that's a long time.

Though we were together longer two years is enough time to build a pretty decent attachment to someone.

Brian looked at me through the corner of his eye and nodded his head towards the back yard. He disappeared, I waited a few minutes before I announced I was gonna go for a walk.

"Be careful!" Matt yelled after me.

"Yeah, yeah." I said then closed the door behind me.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me into the bushes.

"Hel--" Brian's hand clasped over my mouth before I could scream.

"Shh.." He cooed.

"Damnit! Don't do that to me!" I said then slapped his chest playfully.

I situated myself so that I was sitting Indian style.

"Sorry." he replied sweetly.

"What are we doing out here?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"I just wanted to talk to you alone. I miss you..." He said as he leaned into kiss me.

I backed away.

"Brian, we cant do this."

"Why?" He asked as he laid his hand on mine.

"You're dating Michelle, you should be with her." I said then got up.____________________________________________________________________

For some reason the guys thought tonight would be a good night for a party. Wrong.

All five of them ended up passed out in the living room. Kerry, Treva and Michelle were at Treva's house watching movies and playing with the kids.

"Goddamnit." I muttered under my breath as I walked through the house, a stack of blankets under my arm. Covering everyone up.

Brian groaned and rolled over, he briefly opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"I love you, Ivy." he said then passed back out.

I bent down and placed a small kiss on his lips then pulled a blanket over him.

"I love you too."

I moved on to Matt, he was laying in the kitchen floor half awake.

I reached down and pulled a blanket up over him. He grabbed my hand.

"You'd still date me if I was a girl right?" He asked, his hand wrapped tightly around mine.

I laughed, "I'm not dating you."

"Ah Man." He said then passed out.